NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2013,, We're Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 21>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2013 at 4:08pm
Well, if Pete's not going then I'm not coming up either!   

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

? I'm sorry but this year I will miss seeing you. I just can't work the time needed in with my new job.

Pete. They have you working the whole weekend? Sounds a little suspicious.

I cant say it better than this.
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Thats right Pete, I just called you Nancy!

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2013 at 4:13pm
Pete, How can we keep Green Lake original without YOU?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Well, if Pete's not going then I'm not coming up either!

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

1987 Ski Nautique

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2013 at 4:38pm
I agree with you Dave,he could ride up Saturday morning he gets up at 4am anyway and be there at 7. Spend sometime at the lake,he can ride in my boat,heck I'd bet Alan might even give him a lift in the Hurricane. Leave by 5 be home at 8
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2013 at 4:48pm
wussy....

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2013 at 6:07pm
Guys,
I appreciate your comments but I have been working Saturdays and even a couple half day Sundays. Until the big push to get all the equipment moved and running in the new building, my work schedule isn't going to change. I was lucky enough to get the week of the 4th off so I can spend some much needed time up north. I need to get the Tique back out on the water for my wife. You all know how important that is!! Last winter (Christmas/New Years) I didn't even make it up north to shut down the house and had to keep the heat on.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2013 at 7:29pm
OK Pete, that is a little more understandable, but no less disappointing! Sorry I called you Nancy .
1987 Ski Nautique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2013 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

If I have any retro shirts I don't think I could fit into one

I guess that's true.. OK, it's open to any old, cool T's we might have laying around... hahaha

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2013 at 10:48am
Since Pete won't be there, does anyone have long sleeve turtleneck they could bring?
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 2:51pm
If Pete is a "no show" how many wooden boats are coming..........I know of one, what about "Big Wave Dave" are you in. Karen and I are sitting on the fence, still trying to justify the expense of dragging the '54 ,Doc Time to see Soul Mate. Anxious to see them side by side for the first time. This will happen next year at the Sunnyland Show in March, if we do not make it North...Billy
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Karen and I are sitting on the fence

We'd love to see ya again!
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 2:59pm
I can't let the hurricane be the only wooden boat !– We don't want her to steal the whole show I rebuilt the carburetors on the boat But haven't had a chance to start it. I'm having difficulty rebuilding the fuel pump Been sent the wrong parts But I think I'll ever done Big wave Dave
bigwavedave
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 3:23pm
Three woodies in the water(four with quinner). would be good to see you guys make it out! come on Billy boy....been to long since you've made it to GL!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Karen and I are sitting on the fence

We'd love to see ya again!

I hope you two can make it for selfish reasons. I would like to meet you and your wife and take a look at that boat of yours. I have just about worn out the photo.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 3:39pm
I would sure like to meet you in person Doc. I Hope you decide to come up.
1987 Ski Nautique

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 5:00pm
Nobody wants to see Quinners woody Paul
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Nobody wants to see Quinners woody Paul

OK, think I will go find somewhere to hide it!!

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 7:34pm
Last time I talked with the Doc, Billy said he did kinda miss that "fresh" Wisconsin water.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2013 at 2:08pm
Hope the Doc comes up !!!! Come on, whats traveling a couple thousand miles to come and see some friends??

It really good to see a lot of new faces on the registration log.. For those who haven't updated their Diaries listing with a Pic of their ride, please do so. That was the boat show ballots can put a picture to a person. It makes it a lot easier...

Only a few short weeks now !!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2013 at 3:39pm

Guys i wish i could make Friday night but i won't be able to. I am planning on getting there early Saturday morning. I made some plans i can't break. Can't wait to meet you guys and see all the boats. Tony.
That money talks, I'll not deny, I heard it once: It said 'Goodbye'
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2013 at 6:24pm
Great photo of a beautiful boat above!

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2013 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Hope the Doc comes up !!!! Come on, whats traveling a couple thousand miles to come and see some friends??

It really good to see a lot of new faces on the registration log.. For those who haven't updated their Diaries listing with a Pic of their ride, please do so. That was the boat show ballots can put a picture to a person. It makes it a lot easier...

Only a few short weeks now !!!!

Moj'

Looks like we are in.... The Doctor gave her a release to drive and boat ride, neck brace with rough water...She is well on the way to her old self.
Dave the milage one way is 1083, but River Run is a hike for you tho.Most have not seen the boat we have now, so it will be a treat for Karen and I to show her off..We will roll in sometime Thursday afternoon.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2013 at 12:14am
1987 Ski Nautique

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2013 at 12:50am
Thats great news Billy,it will be good to see you two again,have a safe trip.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2013 at 4:55pm
I see a few Minnesotans are heading over. I am leaving Friday morning if anyone wants to caravan.
1987 Ski Nautique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2013 at 2:34pm
We are all "IN"......Karen and "Doc Time" will leave Louisiana on Wed. nite with plans to arrive on Thursday afternoon,We will stay at Ripon.A short drive but lower room rates.........Billy

We will depart on Monday am......Look forward to seeing all our old CCFans and the new ones we will make while there........
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2013 at 4:48pm
Fantastic news, have a safe trip Dr.

SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2013 at 6:48pm
It will be nice to see the Suttons again!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2013 at 6:53pm
The only down side Chris is you know the water will be cold
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 21>
  Share Topic