NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Panel behind rear seat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Panel behind rear seat
    Posted: January-10-2006 at 6:24am
I have an 81SN, there appears to have been a panel behind the rear seat at one time but it is gone. The panel covers the fuel tank so when you tilt the seats forward nothing back there is exposed. There are some aluminum brackets at the top to hold it in place.

If anybody with a similar year nautique has a photo of what that panel should look like and could post it so I can make one up I would appreciate it.

Thanks
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2006 at 7:35am
Alan,
My 84 has the same.
The closure is a thin pc. of plywood covered w/ floor carpeting.
You tilt it in at top, up between clips and inside of fiberglass, then the bottom pushs into place back twords tank.
Pretty tight fit. There's a viynl strap attched to the back of closure and it wedges between the closure and the floor so you can pull it out again.
Sorry, can't get a pic right now - all covered up for the winter. (Like it was all last summer too )
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2006 at 8:11am
I got the idea, thanks 84
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic