Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 26>
Author
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2006 at 10:30am
Alan, the "T" finished up real nice... Great color choices !!! My suggestion is that if anyone not making these reunions, ask Keith if you can display it with his others from the site and maybe just supply him for distribution... Just a thought.. Anyway, you're going to want to bring many extras to GL to sell in the park.. Anyway, job well done !!!

Moj'
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2006 at 3:19pm
Very nice work!
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2006 at 11:36am
Awesome T's. Is it July yet?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2006 at 8:47am
Alan: Is there a way we here can donate a portion of the proceeds from the shirts (add on a buck) to go to Jeri?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2006 at 9:39am
Jbear, Thanks for the concern. She doesn't want donations but is selling her Chili Pepper tee shirts for $20 to raise money.

You can paypal to jeri@motorsportsillustrated.com. Please put "chili shirt" in the subject line of your transaction. They are printed on white shirts and are available in large, extra large and xxlarge.

How about sending her an email letting her know what we think of the design she did for us, I think that would go a long way.e-mail Jeri

Thanks everyone
862001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 862001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2006 at 9:44am
I myself would like a t shirt and a sweatshirt!
Very nice design. Love the old school nautiques.
John,Fremont,NH
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2006 at 9:57am

You are truly a magic man!! Great job with all the leg work and sorry to hear about jeri!! I will be purchasing a chili t-shirt from her!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2006 at 8:50pm
I called the Green Lake Inn woman and she said she'd call me back with availability. No call back! Ack! Anyone know if any place has vacancy?
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2006 at 9:56pm
m3,
Linda's as someone said a "little out there"..try her again. when I talked with her a few weeks ago she still had some rooms,but were going to open them up to anyone....
Also,get on GL chambers site <greenlakecc.com> (i think theres also link in Keith's reunion page), there are quite a few places to stay,but all are getting booked fast!

We ended up booking one of two rooms left at a B&B,Oakwood Lodge a couple weeks ago........ (1.920.294.6580). A little more expensive BUT its on the lake with a dock! And the brownie points with the mrs are priceless!!!!

Theres the Heidel house in GL probably most rooms of all in GL(1.800.444.2812).. Also a Best Western in Ripon(1.800.555.7954)...about5-10 miles away..

Lots of smaller hotels and B&Bs...just call around.. Good Luck! let us know what you find!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 6:16am
Ok, I'm calling that BB today. Nobody else call them until tomorrow, deal?
ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 6:41am
M3-
I never got a call back from Linda at the Green Lake Inn either. Thanks for the reminder.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 7:53am
I was thinking (dangerous).. we should try and get dates set for the '07 reunion before we get up there! That way we can actually look at other options and get reservations made while there.
The gl inn was the only place that had multiple rooms back when I was calling in Dec. So thats why we kinda started with them... little did I know how un-dependable she was going to be at returning our calls!!

I finally got tired of waiting for her call in Jan and started exploring other options myself. Thats when I found the b&b..
One things for sure.. the GL inn is going to the bottom of my favorites list!!!!!

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 4:12pm
Don't say that....I have a reservation there. You guys are making me nervous.

By the way, does anyone know what the plan is for the boats overnight? I was just planning on pulling mine out, but now I'm wondering if parking will be a problem. A lot of trucks and trailers (hopefully)!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 4:20pm
Rleinen79

I will be staying at the campground, they have their own launch and will leave my boat in their parking lot overnite. Not sure what the lots for the hotels looks like but Mojo and I will be out there on Memorial day weekend and we'll check it out and get back to you.

The woman that runs the campground was pretty helpful so I'll see if there is a posibility of leaving some more rigs there overnite if we need to.
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 5:14pm
I will be staying at the campground too, I already have my reservation, but I am getting there on thurs, and am staying till Tues.

Rob
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 8:34pm
Tribal150,

We'll be getting in late thursday night, I think Paul and the band are in the campground too. What do you have for a camper?

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 9:23pm
I dont think you'll have a problem, but I would sure try and check with her to confirm the reservations...

I think she runs a diner and is trying to sell that. I know when I did talk with her in early feb,she said there were some reservations from the "boat people" ..She just doesnt have her act together. I dont know why she doesnt carry her reservation book with her? Let us know what you find out?!

Did you give her your credit card # to hold the room?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2006 at 7:12am
Guys,
Please let me put your mind at ease... In central WI, they are still just now thinking of coming out of hibernation. I realize your apprehensions about the GL Inn.. Yes, she's a little out there, but give it some time, and just keep trying her back. If not, there are plenty of other places to stay.
Please visit the GL Commerce site for additional choices.

62' nice move on Oakwood. Bob and Mary there do not get any better.. The place is half a block from my house and I have stayed there many times. Bob whips up some mean walnut pancakes for breakfast... Anyone has a chance of staying there, go for it.. There will be no place to park your rigs, so you can always use my house as a safe place to park overnight..

Please let me know and I will help anyone having a problem..

Moj
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2006 at 9:46am
I was able to reach Linda in January, gave her a credit card to hold room, etc. However, I've never received a confirmation letter or email which has me a little concerned. Have left a couple of messages asking for confirmation with no response. Guess we'll see what happens. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2006 at 10:28am

I have a 27 foot four winds. I will be on site #1.

Rob
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2006 at 12:57pm
Tribal,

I have a 31' Bounder on site 3, we should probably get out early Friday am for a ski, see you there.

Alan
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2006 at 1:03pm
Now you're talking. We come in Thursday night and were looking for something to do Friday. Didn't really figure the tourism of Green Lake would take up the whole day.
BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2006 at 2:55pm
BKH,

Sounds like a plan. I'm sure there'll be a bunch of us out there on Friday enjoying that weekday morning calm water. I'd shoot you my cell phone number but since my office will be open that day I'm planning on forgeting to bring it along.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2006 at 4:23pm
I gave Linda a cc# way back when this all got underway, and I do have a confirmation #. She called me with it a month or so later. Never an email or letter, just a phone call. Keep calling her!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2006 at 10:37am
Ok, my reservation at the Oakwood is IN. Incidentally they have a boat lift that I can use. Maybe Mojo could wander over there and check out the lifts once they are in to see if they will fit a SN? . Oakwood is now sold out. I must have just slipped in just at the right time.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2006 at 12:40pm
M3,
The lift they have I believe is for a pontoon boat !!!! No way will it work for a small SN. However, I will check it out. Other than that Bob has a dock that should fit 2 small boats and a bouy off shore..

You will like the Oakwood.. Great views of the lake from the North..
Like I said, I can help park all the boats at my house over night if you like. I have a neighbor with an empty lot behind me that is just grass I'm sure I can use...

Moj'
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2006 at 1:08pm
HEY M3!!!!!!
Ive got "dibs" on the lift!!!!!! First come- first serve! We reserved a room there a few weeks ago....

Actually will be great to have another one of us "boat-people" there!!! Look forward to meeting you!!!!
    hmmmm .....maybe we can run our boats for rights to the lift use... that 6 beater in mine is a sleeper...literally..hehehe 62

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2006 at 1:42pm
Fine, I'm OK with the dock or someone's driveway. I'll be a happy camper just to be there. Sounds like an amazing place. Beers at our pier anybody?
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2006 at 2:31pm
M3,
I promise you will not be dissapointed with this lake and the surroundings... Oh and yes, beers will be flowing on every dock..

Moj'
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2006 at 7:48pm
M3,
No prob on the lift...(I was joking) ..Im sure we can figure something out.... I'll probably put my boat on the trailer at night anyway since it doesnt have an auto bilge pump....besides it looks like your boat would kick my 64s rear ,if we decided to run 'em!

It will be GREAT to meet you and the others and yep ,have a couple cool ones! Joel, maybe we can start an "Oakwood Inn pier reunion"!!!!
See you there!!! Steve,
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 26>
  Share Topic