NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Intake question

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
83SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Intake question
    Posted: October-22-2005 at 2:45pm
Does anyone know if you need the adapter plate for the edelbrock performer intake on a ford to put a Holley 4160 on the manifold. According to SKIDIM website you do. I thought it was just for the chevy intake with the spreadbore carb.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2005 at 6:56am
you do need the plate
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2005 at 11:30am
'79; What are doin' up at "3:56"am on this site? I love it here too, but at least my wife might think being on here at 4am might be a bit to much...don't take offense, you know I luv to read ya...john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2005 at 11:31am
'79; ps to my post. I just checked the time on mine. Says 8;30 but it is now 12;30 here in FLA so maybe to time stamp is screwed up. Dunno...........john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
83SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2005 at 12:49pm
Thanks again
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2005 at 7:25am
Well the time stamp I think is a west coast server time??? it seems a little early, then again maybe it was a late night with some coldies don't remember which or maybe it was both.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic