NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Replacing Upholstery

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2011 at 12:36am
"perfect time for the start of the season". Come on you need to get in the game, season start on New Years Day and ends the following New Years Eve. If it doesn't you live in the wrong place, move south.

Looks good, how does the old 'Silver Cloud' compare to the new? I just need to make one piece but I would like it to look original.
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2011 at 12:43am
Originally posted by TX Foilhead TX Foilhead wrote:

"perfect time for the start of the season". Come on you need to get in the game, season start on New Years Day and ends the following New Years Eve. If it doesn't you live in the wrong place, move south.

So you'll put me up from November thru May? Awesome!
Believe me, I miss the longer season of the south. I used to be a 12 month skier but I couldn't ski in my river now if I wanted to!
Chris4x4gill2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris4x4gill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2011 at 10:54am
Yea, it went back together pretty smoothly. I had about 14-16 hours total in re-installing the skins. Thats with a pretty step learning curve over the first few pieces.

Quality wise I am very happy with them.

As for seasons, around here ski season ends on the first weekend in October. Hunting Season starts the next Saturday and runs through Feb 1st. Then Feb - April is fishing season and the Nautique goes back in the water on Easter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic