Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Replacing Upholstery

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
Chris4x4gill2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris4x4gill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2010 at 3:53pm
Thanks for the tip, I didnt think HD or Lowes would carry the stainless ones.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2010 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Chris4x4gill2 Chris4x4gill2 wrote:

Any suggestions on where to get new staples? I'm assuming I need to use Stainless?

Chris, Home Depot or Lowes carries stainless staples and yes you need to use stainless. Only advice I can give is take your time and don't hurry just to finish a portion to get it done. I'm sure they'll be guys to chime in that have redone the interior themselves. I only replaced loose staples in mine.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Chris4x4gill2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris4x4gill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2010 at 11:25am
I know its been discussed before, but I cant find anything using the search feature.

Getting ready to re-upholster the interior of my 89 SN. Any tips / warnings from the guys that have done this before? I am planning on pulling the skins and re-installing the new ones myself.

Any suggestions on where to get new staples? I'm assuming I need to use Stainless?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic