NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dog picture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
Author
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 8:58pm
Our two old Bostons Petey & Max

Petey A.K.A: Old Man. He's pushing 15:

Max A.K.A: Fat Kid. He's 10:

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 10:44pm
My sons dog. loves the boat. All that black and white hair makes it look like I have the speckled astroturf carpet'

Skutch took the pic. Not bad when you take a close up and still get three cc's in the pic!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2013 at 4:55pm
Rescued him 9 months ago when he was well kinda a small puppy. He is still a puppy, 18 month old and at 130#. Vet is telling us he will pack on an attional 50 + pounds. Hesitant on putting him in the CC with new interior.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2013 at 8:39pm
Good boy, Roll over!

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2014 at 1:37am
Attached is a picture taken "several" years ago. Only boating related picture I could find. This is my daughter Kate (who just turned 18) with our dog Charlie in much better days. We had Charlie for almost 14 years. He just died early this morning after having a rough couple of weeks. It has been an extremely emotional day at our house. These little guys literally become part of the family, and when they go....it hurts bad!

Guys.....Go give your dogs a hug while you can. Sure wish I had the opportunity to give Charlie one last big hug, and truck ride. He loved taking truck rides with my wife and I.

OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2014 at 1:49am
Sorry for your lost You are absolutely correct that they become part of the family. We lost our Boxer in April due to lymphoma at 6 years old. He went into remission 3 times and we were able to get 9 additional months out of him with different types of chemo treatments. Tough little guy. Again sorry for your lost, hope you and your family will heal soon.

Take care!
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2014 at 1:59pm
Thanks Kostas! I appreciate the sentiments. I am sorry to hear of your Boxer passing as well. All three of my brothers down in the Indianapolis area had boxers at the same time several years back. Only one left now. They are great dogs! Loads of personality.

Here is a picture of Charlie with his boxer cousins (along with two of my brothers and my son Tom, in the middle, who is now 24, and is the one that has been to GL with me a couple of times).

mann1ba View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mann1ba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2014 at 2:39pm
Our new Puppy Dash.

Boat puppy 008 by mann1ba, on Flickr
1986 2001
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2014 at 3:04pm
DavidG - I am sorry for your loss, they are definitely part of the family.
OSB84 - we lost a Weimaraner to lymphoma about a year and a half ago... cancer sucks!!
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2014 at 3:21pm
Sorry for your loss David. Dogs just dont live long enough. It is tough when they go.
83Ski
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2014 at 11:38pm
here is our three year old Black Mouth Cur Misty.
She is a great spotter for those days when you need a third. Spotting is hard work though..
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2014 at 12:15am
Our dog likes to ride on the motor box too!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2014 at 10:38pm
You know these dogs got it made. I don't know what I would do without my boy Coop. He's a 4 year old Golden Doodle. I paid way too much for him but he's been worth every penny. Sorry to hear of the losses of your guys dogs. Its damn hard to let go of these guys. He is my best buddy.
That money talks, I'll not deny, I heard it once: It said 'Goodbye'
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2014 at 10:59pm
Definitely a member of Team Red!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2014 at 11:14pm
yeah definitely. except the dumbass fell off the dock this summer trying to get out of the boat! He swam up the boat ramp and looked at me like "im done with this boating crap." He loves to go but he's not sure about the whole loading up and heading out. He's a goofus.
That money talks, I'll not deny, I heard it once: It said 'Goodbye'
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2014 at 3:23am
My dog eV, always ready to go!
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2014 at 10:52pm
Finally I have one of my own to add to this thread.

Lilly is a 2 year old rescued boxer/beagle (bogle?)mix. As you can see she has made herself quite at home at our house. I have not had a chance to get her out on the boat yet to see what kind of a water dog she is.

1987 Ski Nautique

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2014 at 12:23am
Buddy II,

[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2014 at 12:26am
Whoops the above is Charlie, Buddy II is below

[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2014 at 1:57am
Very sad day yesterday as we found out Ridley, our 6 yr old GSD has severe hip dysplasia. An 8 out of 10 according to the vet after x-rays. We noticed her starting to walk a little funny and a couple times yelped as she got up. Not sure where to go from here but we now have her on anti-inflammatory medication and pain meds to reduce pain. Really hoping it doesn't get too much worse for a while. I feel like I've been punched in the gut. Ridley loves being on the boat and unfortunately now we will not be able to take her as she will be on a very limited activity regimen.

'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2014 at 9:57pm

My happy golden girl Truvy who loves the water. Sorry it's not a Correct Craft guys but I'd be picking yellow fur out my blue carpet forever. She goes with us every time we're not in the CC.

Sadly her almost 14 yo partner in crime, Mary Lou is getting too old to enjoy the boat after just a few minutes.

AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2014 at 2:08pm
DMH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2014 at 2:07pm
Dog: Noah born April 1, 1999

Boat: "Noah's Ark" born 1982

Halvey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2014 at 5:55pm
Riley in her favorite spot when we're putzing around. This one is from end of the season last year.

(Usually there is a towel under her to protect the vinyl, but not in this shot)

Another with her "hunting" the fish under the dock:

Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2014 at 6:30pm

First Mate Maggie and I. As soon as the cover comes off she jumps in and takes her spot in the bow. And then just stares at me until she goes for her ride.
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2014 at 6:41pm

Unfortunately Maggie got wet and the Rescue League didn't tell us she was part gremlin. Ellie first ride in the boat.
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2014 at 11:16pm
Lost our old dog (9.5yrs young), Tique, in December.

New dog in Feb. Rescued a lab. Named her Nauti. She is truly a lake dog. Loves to swim.

78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2015 at 7:34pm

November 20, 2000 - January 24, 2015
Just as quick as I snuck her in the house when I was living at home and 17, she passed 14 fast years later. More than just a dog, she was a sweet, intelligent, funny and goofy best friend, my Mary Lou.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2015 at 9:29pm
thru the tears I had to smile Todd...bet MaryLou was surprised when it snowed in Mt Dora!

14 years...goes quick..whata Blessing to have such a loyal friend for so many years. we are at 14 years now with Jo the TN wonder dog..know that we are on borrowed time.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2016 at 9:02pm
My friend got a good shot of Nauti with the boat. Thought you all would like...

78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
  Share Topic