NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

River Run Roster 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3456>
Author
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 1:19am
7:30 that don't sound too recreational to me..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 1:20am
Callin' Out Mark....Are Ya' In?????????????????
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 1:21am
Gotta agree with Joe, We still need to tweek things a bit......8:30 ???
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 1:26am
Only reason I suggested 7:30 is because last year as Cathie and I were coming out of the motorhome at 9am, everyone else was coming back from Breakfast with coffee. We figured you guys were all early risers....

I am good for 8:30 or even 9am. It will be on a Friday so should not be crowded at all.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 1:32am

Joe,

If you are staying with reidp crew you will still be up....

And Billy your up before the Rooster...

So stop
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 1:40am
On the off chance I am up at 7:30 on friday morning I will bang out a quick run before breakfast while I wait for the rest to stir... unless its a nice calm morning and someone is looking to pull me behind a boat.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 1:47am

If everything goes well, I should be getting their around 9am Friday.
And have the boat in the water. But will be ready anytime after that..

Dave

P.S. I wake up the rooster.....hehe
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 1:59am
I would pull you Joe but will not be arriving until I show up at the Restaurant. But I can drag you around later in the day   

I will bring my el-cheapo board that I had last year.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 3:25am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Callin' Out Mark....Are Ya' In?????????????????

sorry guys i still don't know if I can make it, are you in for a shocker, I had a heart attack and I have been in the hospital for over a week now, trust me I don't want miss a weekend with all of you, I am felling a lot better, but they want to let me out till all the tests are done!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 10:45am
Mark,

I hope you get better soon. Boat Dr thanks for the Welcome and Joe it will be good to see you again.

This site is great. Most of you guys do not know me and I announce that I am coming and within 5 minutes I have a place to stay. Unbelievable.

I am looking forward to meeting the rest of you folks.

Donald
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 11:03am
Mark, That's aweful news. I hope you get well fast!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 11:46am
Mark, Sorry to hear that man. Get well soon and get on the river. Ya gotta week to to inform the Dr's you're going.

Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

This site is great. Most of you guys do not know me and I announce that I am coming and within 5 minutes I have a place to stay. Unbelievable.

AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............the power of owning a Correct Craft..

Ya gotta love it!

No problem Donald. Glad your making the efforts to go Run the river with us! You won't regret it.

Okay............WHO'S NEXT!   
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

On the off chance I am up at 7:30 on friday morning I will bang out a quick run before breakfast while I wait for the rest to stir... unless its a nice calm morning and someone is looking to pull me behind a boat.

Can do! Not much for breakfast anyways, unless it's red with a salted glass.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2010 at 12:00am

Mark,

I hope you get well soon...

Call me anytime.

Dave
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2010 at 2:19pm
Mark,

Dude hope you have a fast recovery!!

take care of youself!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2010 at 1:07am
Talked to MM twice yesterday. He is home and feeling better. Hopes to be with us next week. Gotta get his bro Keith to bring him and ski lime.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2010 at 12:44pm
Who's bringing a snowmobile?
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2010 at 1:01pm

That's good news John.

Don't forget to bring a jacket....

Maybe Chip can make some sweatshirts next year....
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2010 at 1:20pm
I for one are holding BJ, JBear and The Godfather personally responsible for the weather in Florida next week. It is suppose to always be warm in Florida. We better pray for some Global warming.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2010 at 4:00pm
Leaving for the airport in about an hour and a half for this magical place called "Florida" that jbear always talks about

I may live to regret this but I only packed the short wetsuit.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2010 at 4:10pm
Joe,   your coming to Fla all you need is a spring suit at most. We'll see ya in a few days.
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 4:27pm
Sadly, Amy and I won't be able to make the trip. That's frees up the catfish hole(covered slip 2-br place with a screen porch on the water) if someone needs it on short term.

Sorry guys and yall have a blast!!!    
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 6:37pm
Greg,
I am sorry y'all arn't coming. You didn't run the Escalade into a tree did ya?
bj
hasbeenskier
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 7:54pm
Holy crap Mark, glad to hear you got through it OK! Scary stuff...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 8:41pm
thanks hollywood and all of you for your thoughts, the good news is I got my boat all cleaned up and ready to go to the river, see you all on sat!
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 9:07pm
Excellent news there Mark...

Greg and Amy, we will miss you guys.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 9:21pm
Wow, glad to hear youre OK Mark! Scary stuff indeed.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2010 at 10:20pm
Sorry to hijack this thread a bit but is anyone going to be in Orlando this week that could have a look at a SN I may be interested in purchasing and importing to Australia.

Mark hope everything works out well for you that must have given you and your family quite a scare.

If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2010 at 12:51am

WOW, alot of changes today.

Greg and Amy you will be missed..

Mark, glad to hear the great news..

Lewy can they bring the boat to St.John's...

If not were in Orlando.. Im very busy, but might have a minute to help.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2010 at 12:59am
Ok guys, I'm in the process of moving into the new house. She's bitching that I'm on the computer as we speek and that I'm leaving on Wednesday. So for what it's worth I'm signing off till I get down there. Can't wait to meet you all! First round of "coldies" are on me! Until that time "same bat place..same bat channel". Doc / Lou, we'll see you in Hammond @ 7:00.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3456>
  Share Topic