NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parts I have for sale.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2009 at 8:50pm
Paul, I just sent you a handful of phone numbers for Eric. Hopefully he grabs everything and can take my stuff with him as well! Also, if you have a stut backing plate with a steering cable bracket attached, Id love to have one.

Pgaboeing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaboeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2009 at 10:39pm
Tim, Yes I have one. I will send you a picture to make sure it is the correct one.

Paul
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2009 at 11:10pm
Paul, sounds good- thanks!
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2009 at 11:49am
Paul, i didnt forget about you, when it snows the workload doubles and alot of guy's will take off during the holiday's, after the New Year, call me if there is an inconvenience at this point of the hulls being in your way
"the things you own will start to own you"
Pgaboeing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaboeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2009 at 12:34pm
Sounds Good.

Paul
Cslaten33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cslaten33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2010 at 8:54pm
Hey guys where can I find a rub rail for a 1974 SN?
Thanks Clark Slaten-Cslaten33@msn.com
Thanks Clark Slaten
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2010 at 9:10pm
Clark:

You mean the stock aluminum?...... TACO still makes them in sections......nice, shiny and in the length(s) you need........

Steve
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2010 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Cslaten33 Cslaten33 wrote:

Hey guys where can I find a rub rail for a 1974 SN?
Thanks Clark Slaten-Cslaten33@msn.com

Just be sitting down Clark, before you ask about shipping charges for that rail,due to size it has to be shipped by truck. Last I read on here, West Marine,who sometimes carries it, is out of stock. Check this link Rub rail or do a search and check other posts on it.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Pgaboeing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaboeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2010 at 11:45pm
Try shipping charges to Astralia. I priced just the instrument panel for Chopper, it was 1600.00 just for the one box on FedEx. This is with my company discount.
flflyer19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flflyer19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2010 at 10:07pm
Hi Paul,

I got the engine in the boat last weekend. It runs great and the boat has unbelievable performance. I cut down my prop shaft to 51” and it was perfect. I am a bit under propped but will deal with that this summer. Thanks Kevin
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2010 at 5:55pm
Paul, give me a call when you get a chance, 877-369-6693 or my cell 330-322-8817, im looking at Saturday and had a few questions. thanks again Eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
blink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2010 at 8:39pm
Paul I am interested in the rear seat back of the 96 I have a 94 white and red thats all I really need but if you don't want to break up the set I'll take the whole interior, just let me know ,I will send you a check or money order.email me at blink@comcast.net and I can maybe get Eric to pick it up for me thanks
BTW looks like I lost my 82-2001 to sanity
Pgaboeing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaboeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2010 at 9:50pm
Eric, I just saw the post. I will give you a call in the morning at the shop.

Paul
Pgaboeing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaboeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2010 at 9:50pm
Hi Blink, The only interior I have is for the 92ski. NO Rear Seat.

Paul
blink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2010 at 11:44pm
Thanks Paul, I'll keep looking.Let me know if you hear of any.
BTW looks like I lost my 82-2001 to sanity
Pgaboeing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaboeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2010 at 11:51pm
Blink I do have a brand new airguide speedo if you are still looking.

Pgaski
m76nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m76nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 9:33pm
Is motor still available and if so how much and is there anything it needs besides a boat to sit in?
Pgaboeing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaboeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 11:32pm
Motor Sold.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic