NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Re-produced Correct Craft Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 15>
Author
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2010 at 2:42am
Very awesome I will be needing several of both versions !!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2010 at 12:34pm
The 70's version looks pretty darn close! Not sure if its too late to make minor changes, but the originals look to have slightly sharper edges on the script. If not, its a pretty minor difference- I know Ill take a few sets either way. Nice job!

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2010 at 1:15pm
My 70's trailer will look much better with them.......... sign me up! Call coming..........
89Ski_Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2010 at 4:33pm
Pauly,

I just sent you a private message for purchase of the following decals:

1 - Danger Warning Avoid Personal Injury decal
4 - Yellow Caution Trailer Slippery Surface decals
1 (pair) - 1980's style Chrome trailer decals

Thanks,
Randy
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
Pauly-Banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2010 at 12:06am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

The 70's version looks pretty darn close! Not sure if its too late to make minor changes, but the originals look to have slightly sharper edges on the script. If not, its a pretty minor difference- I know Ill take a few sets either way. Nice job!

We decided to produce these knowing that we could only really get close on the 1970's decal. In an effort to help keep our cost down, we decided to produce what we pictured! The script had to be hand drawn. We used the 1980's bottom font in the 1970's decal to also help keep cost resonable. We had a huge advantage on the 1980's decal. Bruce at N3 marine sent two chrome 1980's decals that could be used to help reduce design cost and provide something for us to work with! The reality was that we were never able to get a good image to use or never a complete decal picture without some obstruction within the image. It took time just to get the size since many people offered a variety of measurements. In discussion with our design artist "Dan" the original font in Correct Craft does not exist as a computer text and was of course hand drawn many years ago. The curles within the font on the letters expecially the "C's" were the most challenging. For us it would have been much easier to only produce the 1980's decal, but we did not want to disappoint many of you. Adding more artwork and time into the design would increase the cost of each decal. The chrome decal really looks awsome and I hope that it really adds something special to your boat and trailer.

By the way we slightly increased the size of both decals to help cover years of fading on your trailer! The size of the 1980's is 2 1/8 X 10 5/8 and the 1970's is 2 3/8 X 12 1/4

Pauly-Banana

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2010 at 12:21am
Here is the awsome price I am offering all of you!

Cost per sticker will only be $5.00 dollars each or a set for $10.00 dollars plus $5.00 dollars for shipping and handling within the United States lower 48! Other locations will need to be handled on an individual basis. So the grand total per set is $15.00 shipped!

Here is how to order:

Contact me by email or phone!

mrfurymn.8124@yahoo.com
or call at 952-432-4318 ask for Paul

If by email please include location to be shipped, phone number and how many sets and year either 1970 or 1980 decal. Try to stay away from telling me the year of your boat because we are not exactly sure what decal you want.

I perfer your check or money order
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2010 at 1:45pm
Pauly, I totally understand your reasoning on the compromises- I think thats very reasonable. You did a heck of a job and even kept the price much lower than I expected... job well done! I think these should sell very well for you. I know that Ill take several sets- Ill shoot you an email.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2010 at 2:08pm
Pauly, I will be intouch to order one set of the 1980 style. Very fair price. Great work.

Donald

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2010 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by 89Ski_Nautique 89Ski_Nautique wrote:

Pauly,

I just sent you a private message for purchase of the following decals:

1 - Danger Warning Avoid Personal Injury decal
4 - Yellow Caution Trailer Slippery Surface decals
1 (pair) - 1980's style Chrome trailer decals

Thanks,
Randy

Randy, I have all items collected and they have been boxed ready for shipping. Please email me again at mrfurymn.8124@yahoo.com
I lost your previous email! Sorry

Pauly-Banana

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2010 at 12:49am
Pauly,

Thanks, I will drop a check in the mail on Monday. Say hello to Scott for me, let him know the boat perfroming well. I am getting the gelcoat repaired in a few spots. Too much for me to tackle and expect professional results.   

I am working with one CC's former employees when they were located in Pincastle from a while back. He used to the glassman responsible for 1989 Ski Nautique hull molds.

Thanks,
Randy
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2010 at 1:36pm
Thanks Randy, that works perfectly. Glad to here that the boat is working out! Please update with pictures of your restoration. That would be very interesting for both Scott and I. The yellow 1989 always caught alot of attention from people. Most people would think that the boat was only a few years old.

We are looking at trying to do the mid 1980's black Ski Nautique trailer decal and the late 1980's black Ski Nautique with the globe. We have a very good image of the black with the globe from skierbrant who owns a 1989, but nothing for the split diagonal from about 1985-1988. Please let us know if there is an interest in getting this done, or are some of these decals still out there?

Thanks-Pauly-Banana
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2010 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Pauly, I will be intouch to order one set of the 1980 style. Very fair price. Great work.

Donald

My check is in the mail.

Donald
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2010 at 11:32pm

Randy,

You coming to St.John ?
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2010 at 5:00pm
Pauly,
I got the trailer decals in the mail on Saturday. They look great. Fantastic job. Thanks

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2010 at 6:50pm
Pauly,

Thanks for geting back with me, the check is in the mail today.

Dave,

No one really asked me yet...what your recomendation on which days to go? I finally got my trailer rerady for road. I guesss I should move this over to the St. John's thread.   
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2010 at 12:19am
Paul,

I got my decals in mail today! Very nice. Cant wait to get them on my trailer!!

Thank you!
83Ski
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2010 at 6:29pm
Paul email sent about decals.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2010 at 12:11am
Paul,

I got the decals and the Tag today. They both looked great.

Thanks,

Donald

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2010 at 12:44am
Paul,

I just received the trailer decals and the warning decal today. They look great. I already installed the warning decals on the fenders.

Thanks,
Randy
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2010 at 1:36am
Randy, thanks for sharing the picture. There is something else that we are working on that yourself and others might be interested in.

We are working on getting the pin-stripe 1/8 inch reflective tape used on the Correct Craft trailers for many years. Please let me know if there is an interest, or if it can be purchased elsewhere.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2010 at 8:02pm
Just completed as of 2/12/2010 huge assortment of warning decals for your Correct Craft trailer and boat! All but one at $7.00 each, the large 1990's yellow and red goes for $10.00 each! Page one has payment and shipping instructions!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2010 at 8:14pm
I find it juxtaposingly hilarious that over on PN there are threads about removing the warning decals and/or cover up panels and here you guys are re-creating them.

When I find myself losing patience driving the boat I'll pick away at the warning decal under the steering wheel while my "skier" gets their *************** together.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2010 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I find it juxtaposingly hilarious that over on PN there are threads about removing the warning decals and/or cover up panels and here you guys are re-creating them.

To "mod" or not to "mod"..... that is the question!

It is a good summary of the two sites..............
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2010 at 12:17am
Mr. Paul.
Been trying to reproduce these but I did it in white cause I don't have an OE trailer. People have been asking me about them but of course they want the chrome foil decal. How would you go about putting in the individual info,though on the mfg. date and vin # ? I need one that has all the info stamped on it well enough to read to input the info in the boxes. Tire sizes, pressures, gross weights, etc.
Any of you CCFans trailer ID decals well enough to read the info off?

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2010 at 1:03am
Originally posted by 89Ski_Nautique 89Ski_Nautique wrote:

Paul,

I just received the trailer decals and the warning decal today. They look great. I already installed the warning decals on the fenders.

Thanks,
Randy

This is exactly why we have taken the time to get these warning decals made. I really respect the fact that some CCF members are trying to complete their restoration project with all the i's dotted and t's crossed.

I sure think that many would agree that this is worth the time and energy and monetary resources. This is a take it or leave it product. It all depends on how important it is to each individual Correct Craft owner. Some on this site go with the "keep it original" which is what these help accomplish!

Sometimes the removal of these actually decreases the value of the product. We have a good friend who purchased a 1989 thirteen years ago and immediately called to request all warning decals for the boat and trailer! If he would not have been able to get those at the time, he would have possibly passed on the deal. He is a solid skier, barefooter, but also wanted a complete package for his boat, which ment having those decals.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2010 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

When I find myself losing patience driving the boat I'll pick away at the warning decal under the steering wheel while my "skier" gets their *************** together.

Hey Hollywood, I just turn the music up loader if what's happening in the water isn't. At least it saves my decals.
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2010 at 2:57pm
On the trailer ID label Don Bostick would just put it in the typewriter and type in the info for the trailer nothing fancy. I have in stock the Correct Craft decal that was used on the rear corner in black and white. This is the decal that had the globe on it. Also have other NLA decals.
woodyelc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 10:44pm
Pauly,

I looks like between yourself, Woody and Marty I may be able to get many of the needed decals. I just sent you a private message for new order of warning caution decals. Also I will send a check in the mail tomorrow morning as well.

2 - Avoid Equipment Damage, Trailer Wheel Lug nuts...
2 - Avoid Equipment Damage, Never Tow You Boat...
2 - Avoid Equipment Damage, Inspect Trailer Tounge...
1 - Do Not Use Gasoline Containing Alcohol...

P.S. Tomorrow I need to stop by and place an order with Woody for a few more parts.

Thanks,
Randy
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2010 at 12:16am
Pauly

do still have the rear warning for the 90's sn? I also need the warning that goes besides the gas tank fill neck...
only problem I see is payment...but we can work it out some way..
kapla
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
mghosn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mghosn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2010 at 3:10pm
Hi,
I am looking to replace the hull decals on my '95 ski nautique.
Do you have any of them, main side, rear side or transom?
If so I would love to see pics please.
Thanks
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 15>
  Share Topic