NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Midwest Reunion - Green Lake, WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 23>
Author
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2009 at 3:00am
Mojo my brother said to say thanks for all the fun playing darts with you guys.. The big tear down begins tomorrow morning.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2009 at 2:30am
Candice and I had a great time, it was nice seeing old faces and meeting a few new people. I know there are some that I missed, maybe next year. I don't think enough thanks can be given to Keith and Mojo for all the work put in as well as the Arrighi and Evans families contributions. Pictures to follow. Thanks to everyone for a fantastic weekend, the weather was not up to par but the company more than made up for it.

Kurt
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2009 at 1:03am
Karen and I arrived home at 7pm tonight, what a great time the whole week end was.Good food, good people great boats and what a time Dave, Steve and Allen prepared for all of us.
Third year and I still hear stories of the 100 degree week end, we are having a hard time with that story.The weather is uncontrolable but all else was first class.
Thanks again for all the hard work that makes this whole event worth a 2400 mile trip worthwhile.........Boat dr/Boat nurse
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2009 at 12:14am
Glad to see everyone arriving home safe/Sad to see everyone arriving home. Another great event with world class people. I had to endure a little ribbing from the doc for showing up with a dist cap made of JB weld but brother Steve Evans helped me out in the process of having some parts overnighted in ot take care of that. I put a second ding in my prop trying to run her in the cove by the campground to see if I had the new cap and rotor installed correctly but brother Tim Benjamin came through with a new prop and a puller and the weekend was saved. You never do get enough time to really hang out and meet everyone at these events but I sure do like trying.    

Originally posted by Luchog Luchog wrote:

Where can I see this running 83'?

She is located in her hoist on Owasco Lake in Auburn NY with a standing invitation to all ccfans to come on out and give her a ride/drive and take a pull for just as long as I can keep her running.

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 11:41pm
Lewy, I'd kiss you right on the mouth if I could stiil get that close.    I'm also sorry that we didn't get more 1 on 1 time.

Know that meeting you and Jo was a highlight of our weekend...and Amy seconds that!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 11:29pm
Had a big time in GL thanks to everyone for making Jo & I feel so welcome. The weather was poor but the people were very special although I never doubted that.

Watched Keith and James foot early one morning when it was way to cold to get in the water they almost turned blue when they got back in the boat.

Special thanks to Reid for letting me drive the Orange crush at full noise on Sunday. Will post some pics and pass on some thoughts when I have more time.

Just left Chicago and heading east. Glad to see everyone making it home safely. Greg keep those pictures going. Was great to meet you in person would have liked more time to talk but time just seemed to run as fast as Joe's boat.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
sandstpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandstpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 10:13pm
I can't help myself, here come a few more...
Hangin' with Don, Steve, and Mike, nice!!

Chris, this is sweet!!
Finally a 2001!!!
sandstpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandstpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 10:05pm
Here are a few more pics to check out...
Finally a 2001!!!
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 9:40pm
so wich were the results and speeds on the river run?

Where can I see this running 83'?
Feelgood M.D. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feelgood M.D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 9:03pm
I just wanted to thank Reid for letting us drive the Orange Crush. I equate it to driving a Ferrari and it was amazing.
Big Thanks to Keith and Mojo for everything they did, it was really quite impressive. Mojo is also a hell of a dart player.
I had a great time and am already looking forward to the next one. Thanks again.

P.S. I'm going to try to scan the Barefoot Nautique Decals I got and get them to Keith for people to use as a template.
Hunting for a Early 2000s Super Air or Super Sport w/ a Python
Former Boats:
2001 SN 196
1986 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 8:58pm
TRB's baby

His other baby...Big hug from me Melissa! (opps)

Who said wisconsin water won't boil?!!?    

And this is me...how it ever happened I'll never know. thanks Billy!!!

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 8:47pm
Unless there is objection, Joe will be 'rocketman' 'till the day I build something bigger.    

I was duely impressed...thanks Joe!!!
1988 BFN-sold

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Anybody ever notice how Reid puts his passengers in the back left seat?

Bruce,
Been there...Done that! Boy his old Mustangs do run tooo!!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 8:03pm
Anybody ever notice how Reid puts his passengers in the back left seat?
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 7:58pm
It's not that fast, just a really windy day!

Greg

86 BFN
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 7:56pm
Tim,
Thanks for the correction on the speed - 57.6. I was typing that from my phone at the airport and going from memory.

Speaking of Lake George ... I made the announcement on Saturday night that Ralph Meloon Sr. will be attending the Lake George Reunion, with his son Ken Meloon.

I hope to have the Lake George Registration page up tonight or tomorrow.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
sandstpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandstpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 7:18pm
These pics are awesome so far! Thanks again to Keith and Mojo and everybody out there who makes this happen!
Finally a 2001!!!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Joe Fennessy's 83 Ski Nautique won fastest boat at 57.4 mph and Best Engine.

For the record, my GPS recorded a max speed of 57.6 mph while sitting in the back seat during that run! I wouldnt be surprised to see it run 60 once he dials it in and gets on some faster water- Marshall, Alan and Reid all ran about 2mph slower at GL than they had elsewhere. Talk about a wild ride!

Many thanks to Keith, Mojo, Steve and Alan for pulling off another incredible midwest event this year! As usual, there wasnt enough time to see everything and talk to everybody, but it was great meeting some new faces and seeing old friends alike. I hope to see many of you in Lake George!
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 2:53pm
wow!!!!!! this event just seems to be getting better and better over the years!!!!! How I wish I could be there next year!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 2:21pm
Thanks Chuck and sorry about the camera.

I always kinda knew you were the man...now I know!    
1988 BFN-sold

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 2:00pm
Greg,
Great pics (don't know how you kept still long enough to take pics while Joe was letting it loose). . . .

What a real pleasure to meet you and Amy! GL was a great time to renew friendships, to meet new friends, to shiver, and to tell somewhat truthful stories about boats.

Chuck

PS It anyone finds a Kodak digital camera in their boat . . . it's mine, oops.
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 1:16pm
Our Godfather!

Odd couple or not?!!?   LOL   Thanks Quinner!

JBear passing on the true meaning!!!!!!!!

Alan driving best of show and Keith about to find out how slippery paint can be.
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 1:00pm
Best of Show!    And low bridge   lol (he was really telling where another famous shot was taken)

Alan's 81...missed best of show by 1 vote. Nice work Alan and one of the nicest CC's I've ever seen!

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:47pm
Hollywood and Ripster

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:45pm
Gotta 'walk' the dog...

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:44pm
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:42pm
Chris, I'm the one who messed up and didn't have the camera friday morn...Quinner and 87BFN owner did a double barefoot run twice and Chris and Chuck cut a rug on a slalom!
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:40pm
A few did get wet...

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 10:56am
Chuck's baby

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 10:53am
The man...and who is that creeping in on the left?!!?

This one speaks for itself...

Can anyone say rocket man? And if water boils at 212...?!!?

E-Nuff said!

Three of our ladies...Karen, Amy, and Joe (Joe, I hope you spell it that way?)

Here's trouble in the making!

Ken Meloon and Lewy; nicer people are hard to meet.
1988 BFN-sold

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 23>
  Share Topic