NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

St Johns, FL River

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 202122
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2009 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by 54commuter 54commuter wrote:

how's the dart coming?

bud

Bud,
There are a couple of pictures posted of Billy's progress in another thread.
Boat Dr's new toy - page 3

He's been working hard!! He's also going through the normal problems everyone has when painting. It's looking great! Take a look.

I'm happy to say that the correct windshield brackets have been purchased and went out with the other parts for a re chrome.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
starbucksdad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbucksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2009 at 4:18pm
I just keep looking at all these great pictures. I know it is a long way off but is there a date planned for next year? If everything goes as planned, hope to have a lot of free time next year,would love to tow down and join the party...Thanks
starbucksdad
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2009 at 4:45pm
Carl, I believe the next St. Johns River Run is planned for Feb 19-21 2010. The weekend following the Daytona 500. Parramores campground was slammed full of 500 fans this year. I've heard that they are the ones who suggested this weekend as the rates would be better as well as availablity. I haven't personally booked my cabin for next year but plan to do so asap.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2009 at 5:32pm
Karen and I have booked ours, Greg and Amy have rented theirs too. At last check there were still a few cabins available on the water.
They get bookings for a year in advance, so call now to get one on the water.
The Eagle's Nest will be headquarters for the "Coon Den Crew" with "The Buffalo and wife" residing in The Catfish Hole.
Won't be long now 10 months and a few days till the River Run........Boat dr
starbucksdad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbucksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2009 at 5:39pm
Thank you for the dates. Hope everything goes as planned. Sounds like a ball.
starbucksdad
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2009 at 3:50am
For all of you who can't get wait for next year's St. John's gathering ... the Registration Page is now up for the 4th annual Midwest Reunion taking place in Green Lake, WI on July 17-19.

Hope to see you there!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 202122
  Share Topic