NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

St Johns, FL River

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1516171819 22>
Author
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 11:33pm
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 11:38pm

hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 11:40pm
She is sinking but she can't go far
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 11:46pm
1981 Barefoot all original from Astor     
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 11:49pm
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 11:50pm
Boat Doc and Nurse
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 11:51pm
Godfather
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 11:53pm
Jbear
hasbeenskier
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 12:07am
Originally posted by hasbeenskier hasbeenskier wrote:

Which one is the orignal 81' from Astor??
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 12:26am
I have to say Reidp you got me GOOD!!!

When I saw the 409 in tow, I said OH xxxxx....

What fun we had with everyone, my daughter had a great first time out in a boat. And what better way to have her first ride with great group of CCF members.

Photo's to come and a warm welcome to P-Classic.
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 1:00am
What great pictures. It looked like everyone had a great time. Love seeing all those great CC's. Only wish my family could have been there with our Mustang. Maybe someday we will be brave enought to pull it to Florida again. Keep the pictures coming. Even if we weren't there, it is great to see the good time had by all.
Jane
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 1:05am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Originally posted by hasbeenskier hasbeenskier wrote:

Which one is the orignal 81' from Astor??

Chris it's the blonde in the water by the stern, ps I wont tell Boatty
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 2:17am
Man ....looks like a great time!!! Really makes us northerners jealous.....

Boat Dr just called from the Keys.... said its been a pretty tough week, but someones gotta do it.... life can really be rough....

You dogggggg...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 2:29am
Hey Steve...call me in the am would ya? I have lost the dr's cell number. Thanks.

You would've loved it man....Chuck too.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 2:32am
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

What was the comment made about the grin on my face?

sh*t-eating...all day long!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 2:36am
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Lisa (Blondie) and Patti

Looks like a great time was had by all, but I just have to ask John- What did Lisa do to get stuffed down beside the motor cover like that? She couldn't have done that on purpose!

A great time WAS had by all...you and ktom would'a had a blast.

Blondie is just a itty-biddy little thing and was comfortable there talking to her friend Patti and watching Emily.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 8:58am
Yall, don't give Woody too hard of a time. He hosted the BBQ, did several favors for several people, and is a pleasure to be around. He's helped me a good bit with my tub; so much so that I recognized his voice before I walked around the corner of his rig.

My guess on the supra is that he would have been waiting on help or the spring rains. I would not have gotten mine out of the muck without Joe's help! Thanks Joe!

The worst part was I was just seeing the markers and realizing where I needed to be when we found it?!!?   LOL

If there was a best part of getting stuck in the muck, it's that we didn't 'James Bond' it up on a beach/bar. Mine was mostly in a static position with the running gear down in the muck and so we only polished the prop a bit. It could've been WAY worse!!!

And believe I won't miss that set of markers next year!!!

1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 10:47am
Hey, does anyone know the screen name of Chris or Drew that were in the 79 (I think) SN on the river? I would like to get ahold of them, but don't think they post to the site very much. They were in the back of the pack on the way back to the campground and split off to the public ramp. I thought they were going to join us at the BBQ, but didn't make it.

Thanks,
Adam
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 11:15am
Hasbeen,
You gotta email me the pictures of the Armada from atop the house boat.

MAN thats a cool picture.

Adam,
The guy's name is Kris and I did mange to find him in the Diary section. He is a member here but don't think he's posted on the forums. They pulled up beside us and told me that they hadn't planned for the BBQ and didn't come prepared to stay but they enjoyed meeting us all.

You can do the rest. Here is the link to his boat. I'm pretty sure it's him.

Kris in Orlando
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 11:29am
What great pictures. What do you say that the pics of "Orange Crush in full use" get taken out? While everyone in the "family" is amused by it, myself included, you never know who's watching.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

What great pictures. What do you say that the pics of "Orange Crush in full use" get taken out? While everyone in the "family" is amused by it, myself included, you never know who's watching.

I thought they where just fishing with really short poles!!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Its a good thing she got her looks from her mom!!

Ding Ding Ding, someone got my joke from earlier.. Hey Mark, we'll catch you guys down there next year for sure !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 2:14pm
Man, I couldn't find someone to work for me, next year I'm CALLING IN SICK! Great pics everyone.
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 3:54pm
Thanks for the info, Tim. I did not even think of spelling it with a K.
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 4:49pm
Just got off the phone with the Good Dr. He and Karen have decided to run to the Keys for a few days for the benefit of all those that have to go back to the real world. They're heading back Monday with an extra boat in tow! Billy's boat.

It looks like everyone had a great time, wish we were there.

Gary

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 9:55pm
Now I know how a crack head feels. Now that the event is over all I can think about is my next fix.
bj
hasbeenskier
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 10:05pm
bj, it was nice to meet you and talk with you for a while.

And man you are the MAN when it time to grill..

Loved your boat and the hard work you put it to it and the great looking floor.

Cool name on the back of the sweet ride.

Photo's coming soon.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 10:16pm
Lookin up the Glen                        
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 10:19pm
Godfather,
The pleasure was ALL mine. I only hope we can get together again before too long... I will make the effort.
bj
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 10:20pm
hasbeenskier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1516171819 22>
  Share Topic