NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

St Johns, FL River

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1314151617 22>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

BEST PICTURE OF THE ORANGE CRUSH IN FULL USE!
(first time I meet Reid and the CCFAN boat up close and this is what Kim and I see)

Could have been worse. You could have pulled up to the other side.

I was Driving!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 1:59pm
Did see the classic with the gt-40 in it. SWEET looking ride. That one was red also. The Godfather and Pii-Lyn(sp?) got a rideback in it till they swapped over to mine as he was going one way and we were headed back to parramores.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 2:11pm
Well, what a weekend. First off, I want to say thanks to Keith for making any of this possible. Without his dedication to this site, I would not have had the chance to meet so many great people. I can only hope to meet you some day, Sir.

Like I mentioned at the campground, putting the screen name, real name and face all together is kind of like the holy trinity of CCF. It was really great to meet everyone and I hope to do it again next year.

Here are a few pictures.
Parading out to the springs

Karen and Doc talking to Chipper

MadMarxx and Blondi in the beautiful Ski Lime

Not to mention any names, but Supra was not the only brand of boat to be pushed out of the muck!

Wakeslayer at the springs

Woody jamming to some "Old time rock and roll!"

Karen accepting first place for fastest boat on the river!

Reid in second

Joe accepting for Marshall I believe (this was after several beers and some moon shine).

And Adam with fourth place honors

Special thanks to MaddMarxx for supplying the hardware.

And one last shot of the days survivors huddling under the tent after the BBQ
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 2:21pm
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

BEST PICTURE OF THE ORANGE CRUSH IN FULL USE!
(first time I meet Reid and the CCFAN boat up close and this is what Kim and I see)

Does anyone know why Reid has the right leg of his shorts pulled up so HIGH ?? Almost looks like he is trying to scratch his belly button up there...

1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 3:04pm
Way to much fun guys !!! Great pics, with some great people.. Boats were ok too.. Now I would consider attending now that I saw guys engaging in the "port side tank emptying".....

I thought maybe you guys were to classy for me down there hahahahaha....

I'm in for next year !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 5:51pm
Sweet looking boats there! Great pictures, love those parades.

Any barefooting?
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Any barefooting?

maybe at jbears? But as for at Astor I think I might have been the only one actually pulled behind a boat. I hoped to do some footing myself but had a little problem with my suit shrinking over the winter...;-)
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 6:20pm
Way too windy on the lake for footing. JoeinNY was the only rider, and that was Sunday am when it was crappy out.

Mike N

1968 Mustang

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 6:30pm
But Joe..............Your drinking Bud Light!

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 6:47pm
Sat AM at Parramores

Patti (Mrs Jbear), Emily, and I in one of those 30 second FL rains

CCfans helping to remove a stuck Supra. That gave the Supra guy a story for life..."There I was, trying to impress my girlfriend in my 50k wakeboard boat, when I ran aground. Out of nowhere, here comes this fleet of Correct Crafts to help me out"

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 6:54pm
Me, baby Emily, Patty

Morfoots

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 6:58pm
I also have some video of the parade to the Glenn I need to post. New camcorder records in .mod format. Seems like I may need to convert it to something else for photobucket? Just need to figure out how to get is posted when I get a few minutes.

I can see this becoming an annual event, at least for us. What could be better than leaving the cold north for a day on the lake in FL?

Rob
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 7:27pm
These are the rest of the decent pics that I have.

Is that the Orange Crush in Tow?............

Correct Craft's on Parade ( bringing up the rear)

Azeus17 and Brittany

Jared owner of The "Plastic Classic" with the GT-40 under the hood! and interested by-standard

Chipper, Big Wave Dave, and Me

Boat Dr. explaining to ReidP what Boudin is and why he is eating it..... ( Woody's Son in law on far Rt.)

scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 7:42pm
Wow! Looks like everyone had a great time. Now I'll never get any work done with all of these pics to keep looking at.
P-CLASSIC 1963 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-CLASSIC 1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 8:02pm
Wow

Great day on the river with a super nice bunch of people and Correct Crafts.

Perfect Florida weather, Didn't sweat, Didn't shiver, Didn't burn. According to Woody in that other brand of boat the spring water was 80 degrees at the Glenn. Air temp was forcast for 83. Partly cloudy.

I really missed out on the food and fun but had to get back to Orlando for Valentines Day eve.

Special thanks to MADDMARXX and crew with help at the public ramp since I was solo. Also Morfoot for letting the Godfather and his daughter swap ships at the no wake zone as the sun was setting.

Count me in next year!
Boats are like family each with its own personality.

63 Plastic Classic (25th Ann PCM 351 GT-40 MPI)
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 8:17pm
I'm not sure what to say...wow, awesome, etc just don't cut it! What an incredible group of guys and gals all putting a hand shake to the handle. Everyone helped everyone with everything it seemed, and when 1 was needed 5 ran to help; such a layed back group with only the best of intentions. The whole thing was almost surreal when compared to the daily news these days. Good friends were made!

We want to thank the whole gang for one of the coolest and most unique weekends we have ever experienced. In a nut shell, we've already booked the Catfish Hole for next year! And FWIW, we aren't the only ones to book already. Lorrie is who runs Parramore's and she knows who we are now. LOL I think it's for the w/e after this for next year like Ross mentioned, but I know Lorrie knows...I think we made an impression.

We think we have some pretty good pics that Amy took, and I'm looking for a few in particular. I also have a few personal shout outs to send, but I'll wait till I haven't been driving and my thoughts are sorted.

Reid, Amy said "don't eat that, it's terrible!"   ?!!?

Keith, a toast was raised to you and CCFan over some backwoods lemonade!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

What could be better than leaving the cold north for a day on the lake in FL? Rob

3 days on the lake in FL, of course. Block out a few more days and a Midwest caravan could be a real possibility.

Y'all don't have to wait a whole year to do it again. Look hard at the vacation schedule and get up to Green Lake or Lake George!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 10:08pm
Just getting back in from another awesome CCfan weekend. Great putting faces to the names once again. I really need to thank Reid and his gang for putting me up for the weekend and of Course eveyone who helped out with the cookout saturday night, the spread that was put out was first class. I've been to quite a few of these things but flying in without our gear leaves you in the hands of others but the entire group just steps up like we've been friends for years. Very good chance we'll be back next year but we'll make a week of it and drive down with the motorhome and boat. Only thing I missed was ripping across the lake in my own boat SHW beside me. Thanks for the hospitality everyone.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Only thing I missed was ripping across the lake in my own boat SHW beside me..

I know what you mean Alan. As you know, we've now made three trips to Green Lake. Enjoyed them all. But, the one time we were able to take our own boat was defitinitely the best. If I had the time, I'd take the boat every year, and that's six days driving for us. BKH
Livin' the Dream

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 11:08pm
Looks like a wonderful time. Boat Dr. called me about dark thrity this morning to tell me all about it. He and Karen left the reunion and are headed down to the keys.

These old boats have sure been a great way to meet some great people.

Hey BKH; I'll have to give you a call and catch up with you. Are you going to try and get back to GL this year?

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 11:16pm
Chuck,

We plan to make it 4 in row, but unfortunately, we won't be able to bring the boat this year.

Would be great to hear from you.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

If I had the time, I'd take the boat every year, and that's six days driving for us. BKH

Ship it! But you better send it off 4 weeks ahead to make sure it is there on time. I'll keep it safe and sound for you, hehe.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 12:05am
more pics

Bjs 81

81 bare foot

big feet
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 12:13am
409 HP

Nice classic

GT-40 motor

Sweet 76

WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 1:08am
The best of the shots I took

Boat Nurse's 64

Chipper's 76 with BigWaveDave

Greg & Amy

HasBeens Ski Antique

The CCFan Crush boat

Hanging out Saturday

Grampa Gilmores Commuter - this boat is gorgeous !!!

340 Mustang

Critter Sunset

Reids Sunset race

Hope you all enjoy these.

I had a great time with all of you, and this is just scratching the surface of what we all got to see there. I am so thankful I got to be there.

Mike
Mike N

1968 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 2:33am
thanks Wakeslayer...I have my new screensaver now!
nice pics!!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 3:10am
A few more..didn't want to put them all up at once.....

Ski Lime and our BlondieGurl..what a pair!

Sweet '88..Morfoots

My favorite from the Orlando Reunion

JoeC..best color for a boat!

Lisa (Blondie) and Patti

C/CFAN buddy...MaddMark

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 3:59am

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2009 at 4:06am
olive oil

the 80s

Ademts 73 skier

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1314151617 22>
  Share Topic