NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eBay finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2425262728 38>
Author
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 5:01pm
9,000 is the starting bid, but I don't see any reserve, so guess that would own it if nobody else bids. I agree Darren, outstanding price if it really goes for that. Painted sides look pretty good, and my boat is painted and so far so good. Curious to see how the auction ends.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
turningpoint84 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2015 at 3:01pm
Couldn't you sand off the paint? Is the Black N below the gel-coat?
Proud 1968 mustang owner and now
1970 Mustang
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2015 at 11:18am
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2015 at 11:23am
Just a wild guess but I'd assume these are the same sets in question.
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2015 at 11:36am
Someone with too much cash in their wallet needs to pick this up on Ebay, only $1500

Diecast Ski Nautique

C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2015 at 4:23pm
60's steering wheel. Looks to be in decent shape.

Steering wheel
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2015 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by C-Bass C-Bass wrote:

Steering wheel

For sure! Wrong hub though... It had a square taper instead of the standard 3/4" keyed.

Interestingly, one of our members here is from Sterling, IL... Maybe they're neighbors?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2015 at 4:35pm
Timmy, are the center chunks of those hubs interchangeable say if someone found a super nice hub with the wrong steering shaft could one swap out a proper insert and make a nice hub out of two?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2015 at 4:38pm
Not on all of them... But some do have the removable shaft mate portion- like this one (it unscrews from the rear).
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2015 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by C-Bass C-Bass wrote:

Steering wheel

For sure! Wrong hub though... It had a square taper instead of the standard 3/4" keyed.

Interestingly, one of our members here is from Sterling, IL... Maybe they're neighbors?

He "might" know the guy..

actually, I'm cleaning deeper into the "stash of parts". It is a very clean wheel. Part of me doesnt really want to get rid of it, but I will probably never use it.   

anyone here interested.. PM me.

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2015 at 10:24pm
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2015 at 2:19pm
86 SN Projectin or near Gettyburg PA,

Ebay boat angels 86 SN

One of those boat donation companies, selling for charity. Prsent bid is $1225, seems rough, but mostly intact, but engine doesn't run according to owner. front windsheild glass missing, dull as heck, trailer has aftermarket fenders, upholstery (if original) looks suprisinly good for a boat thats been exposed to the weather, and sitting in a field. Heck still has the ring and finger on the pylon.

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2015 at 2:21pm
Yeah, rough and way too much cash unless you needed some parts desperately you couldn't find.

Side note: that hull would look hilarious if it had a windshield line like that haha.
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2015 at 2:26pm
1200 bucks isn't that bad of a deal, this one is miles ahead of my BFN as far as completeness goes. Depends on the engine condition, and how spongy the floors are. If it goes much higher and they add the 299 "documentation fee" to it, then there no way to come out even in the long run. I bet the hull would polish right back to a nice shine.
a0128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a0128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2015 at 4:50pm
1966 Correct Craft Mustang (at least that's what the auction description says)

Another donation boat up for auction.

1966 Mustang

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2015 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by a0128 a0128 wrote:

1966 Correct Craft Mustang (at least that's what the auction description says)

From the looks of the deck, it could be a 66.

The engine is interesting. Looks like a higher rise intake and a 4bbl. was installed requiring the 2x4 under the dog house. Still, depending on internals, I'd question the claimed HP.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 9:45am
Considered having someone go have a look at that one for me when Mars sent me a text msg about that one....Decided against it after mulling over it and a different one. Hope someone here (a little more closer) grabs it. Has great potential!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Considered having someone go have a look at that one for me when Mars sent me a text msg about that one....Decided against it after mulling over it and a different one. Hope someone here (a little more closer) grabs it. Has great potential!

Agreed!

Zoe and I will be in Wisconsin next weekend with an open hitch if we need to help with logistics. Not sure which route we'll take but we're headed to Crandon, WI with a load of Chris Craft parts in the Tahoe.

We have plenty of barn space too if someone decides to buy and needs storage!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

The engine is interesting. Looks like a higher rise intake and a 4bbl. was installed requiring the 2x4 under the dog house. Still, depending on internals, I'd question the claimed HP.

Somethings up with the engine. I just went to the boat survey and in it, it states the engine is a 390 - 260HP. It looks like a 289 to me due to the square exhaust manifolds and the shape of the valve covers. I'd guess the surveyor didn't know what he was looking at and his specs carried over into the listing.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Not sure which route we'll take but we're headed to Crandon, WI with a load of Chris Craft parts in the Tahoe.

Chris,
You'll probably use hwy 8 into Crandon but if you do happen to use 32, take a look at my driveway as you pass. It hasn't been plowed since New Years and I'm told I would have to get someone in with a front end loader to open it up. Lots of snow and it's frozen solid!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 10:37am
1986 454 BBC Ski Nautique Lexington SC

Engine is not running, and it has a Gen 1 FCT, but I have seen a lot worse...

Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 10:46am
I saw the listing yesterday. Poor thing. At least the tower isn't horrific just sad.
oldcuda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldcuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 11:20am
Watching the 2001 in SC have a motor ready to go.How much for an interior?Will have to take sawsall for that tower.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 11:23am

Not sure which route we'll take but we're headed to Crandon, WI with a load of Chris Craft parts in the Tahoe.

Chris,
You'll probably use hwy 8 into Crandon but if you do happen to use 32, take a look at my driveway as you pass. It hasn't been plowed since New Years and I'm told I would have to get someone in with a front end loader to open it up. Lots of snow and it's frozen solid!

Pete - Remind me again where your place is and we'll snap some pics for you!

Our plans are up in the air but there's a chance we may swing thru Decorah, IA to pickup some materials for the house renovation. If that happens then we'll truly be on the scenic route through La Crosse and then up to Wasau.

If we end up not making that stop we've always driven across on 12 and then up to 8 at Wasau.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 11:23am
I'd budget 2500-3500 on the interior, unfortunately. That tower is an original gen1 FCT (or a convincing replica) so be sure to sell it and not cut it up! Let me know if you get it and want to get rid of the original busted big block.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 11:25am
The tower is narrowed but probably still a market for it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 11:46am

Chris,
Don't go out of you way on my behalf since I have plenty of sources to take a close look up there. I just thought if you were driving past, you'd just quickly see how bad my driveway is. As mentioned and you confirmed, you would be using hwy 8 anyway. As a reminder, the address is 1318 hwy. 32. Heading west, just past the airport and the S turns at Sucker Creek, you would look at the numbers on the right hand side. Going east, you would do the same just past Bonnie's Lakeside.

Good luck at Bottoms Up. What's the trip for with the parts? Is he still working on your dads Chris?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
oldcuda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldcuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 12:44pm
Of coarse I assume the boat needs everthing thanks for interior info.That's about 2x the Resorter interior I just ordered ouch. Won't cut the tower if it actually has value.We will see how this goes.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 1:25pm

Chris,
Don't go out of you way on my behalf since I have plenty of sources to take a close look up there. I just thought if you were driving past, you'd just quickly see how bad my driveway is. As mentioned and you confirmed, you would be using hwy 8 anyway. As a reminder, the address is 1318 hwy. 32. Heading west, just past the airport and the S turns at Sucker Creek, you would look at the numbers on the right hand side. Going east, you would do the same just past Bonnie's Lakeside.

Good luck at Bottoms Up. What's the trip for with the parts? Is he still working on your dads Chris?

Well that gives me all the more reason to go visit the fine folks at WasterCraft sales and take a peek at the red Riviera! I haven't been up to the three lakes area so Zoe and I will probably cruise past on Saturday on our way to Steves.

We're dropping off some interior parts for dad's Continental. We ended up purchasing another boat mostly for the windshield. Steve wants to use the engine cover and seats out of the donor boat for dads. We'll end up selling the other boat with all the parts that are left over.
a0128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a0128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 10:21pm
1962 CC Atom on eBay

CC Atom

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2425262728 38>
  Share Topic