Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Going thru Ohio to L. George?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jjtaub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjtaub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Going thru Ohio to L. George?
    Posted: September-02-2008 at 2:07pm
Hi All
   I am looking for a favor from someone from the Midwest going to the Lake George reunion.

I am getting a set of Heads from Eric Lavine in Medina Ohio and I was hoping I could find some one willing to transport the heads to Lake George.

It would certainly save Eric from having to package them for shipping. I could pick them up in Lake George at the transporters convienence.

Another option would be to meet me on the NYS thruway at either Exit 28 or at the Mohawk rest area (near Amsterdam NY) I would be glad to donate 15 gal of gas for your trouble.
JJTaub
78 Ski Nautique-past
94 Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2008 at 12:32pm
James, I can help you out with that. I can be by Erics around 12-1 pm next thursday. Only adds about 30 miles total to our trip so no big deal.

All I ask is that the heads are clean and shrink wrapped, if I get the new tow vehicle smelling like burnt motor oil I'm dead man.

We'll be in Lake George midday friday through sunday morning.
jjtaub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjtaub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2008 at 7:12pm
Alan,
That will be great. Eric should have the payment by the end of the week, if he can pack the heads we should be all set.
JJTaub
78 Ski Nautique-past
94 Ski Nautique
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2008 at 7:13pm
You've gotta love this site.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2008 at 1:22am
And the guys on here even more....

Thanks to Keith for starting it all and blessing us with all these helpful new friends.

Way to step up Alan. Sure wish I was gonna see ya again...and maybe get another drive in that BEAUTIFUL boat. Thanks for letting me behind the wheel at GL. What a honor and pleasure...just like knowing you and all the rest of the guys here.

Have a safe trip and a great time!

john

BTW...just a word to the wise...be very careful and alert when you get off I71 at the brunstucky exit. You are in for a experiance.
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic