NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where’s all the Green Lake Reunion Talk

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where’s all the Green Lake Reunion Talk
    Posted: May-30-2008 at 3:18pm
These events are a lot of fun, and this year's event has even more activity scheduled.

Where's the talk?

Where's the registrations?

I've travelled 2000 miles to attend two years in a row, and get this, my wife wants to go back again. You know it must be a good time. Anyone who lives within a day's drive should definitely plan to attend.

Talk it up with anyone you know who owns a CC. The more boats, the more folks, the more fun!

BKH
Livin' the Dream

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2008 at 3:33pm
Seriously, let's go people. Maybe Mojo could drive around GL and leave a flyer in any CC that he sees on a lift or dock?
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2008 at 3:44pm
I did that and got nothing.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2008 at 6:22pm
It's not that I don't want to go to GL. Just work is not permitting me to go. Sucks not having enough time in at work to get to go on vacation during a down time.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2008 at 7:09pm
Seriously folks, there are an aweful lot of new faces on here lately and there's no better way to get to know everyone and hang out with some really great people than to sign up for one of these events.

Prior Green lake reunions have been a hugh success and the stories and laughs last for months after, you will be kicking yourself if you miss out.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2008 at 7:39pm
One of the really great aspects of the reunions for me has been meeting the person behind the name, really had a great time both years, looking forward to another!

Currently at 26 craft and 77 people on the register page, anyone recall last years final count?

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2008 at 7:41pm
I'll be seeing double all weekend anyway.
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2008 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I'll be seeing double all weekend anyway.

As a drunk Doc Holliday, played by Val Kilmer, said to a bad guy who told Holliday that he was so drunk he was seeing double in the movie "Tombstone," "We'll I guess I'll just shoot the both of you."

Tina and I will be at GL; really looking forward to it! Apparently there's some fish in that lake, anyone ever hook a trolling motor up to their CC?

Chuck

P.S. I'm going just to see what boat Reid is bringing and what boat 62 Wood is going to bring.
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 12:27am
Wow...HW...seeing a double quinner all weekend...don't know if I could handle that!

Sounds like it is gonna be a great time.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 12:49am
Lisa and I wanted to make to GL this year sooo bad, but we just have too much going on right now to make the trip, I know we are going to miss a great time, because last year was such a blast, its was best week I ever had with my boat, all the people we met there where great and the long ride was great fun also, the five boat caravan from NC with Reid and the gang, meeting all all of you and checking out all the sweet boats, its going suck not being a part it of this year!                                                                                       So if anyone is on the fence about going, GO you will not be sorry!                                                                                     All I ask is that you guys do shot off the shot-ski for us at the goose!              
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 1:04am
MM and Lisa musta had a great time...when they stopped in Tennessee "on the way" home all they could do was sleep!

This shot-ski stuff sounds fun!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 1:17am
MM: How about a NC mini-reunion? Think we could get ReidP to go for it? A nice relaxing stay at "Pinkham Point".

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 1:40am
Originally posted by The Lake The Lake wrote:

P.S. I'm going just to see what boat Reid is bringing and what boat 62 Wood is going to bring.

Chuck,    Gas keeps going the way it is, I'll be bringing my 1966, 12 foot Aero-craft row boat!

Actually , not sure what to bring? Any votes?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 2:01am
I think Pam would get tired of rowing real quick Steve
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 2:46am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Originally posted by The Lake The Lake wrote:

Chuck,    Gas keeps going the way it is, I'll be bringing my 1966, 12 foot Aero-craft row boat!

Actually , not sure what to bring? Any votes?

While we're voting, I vote TRBenj brings the 90. I still need to experience the power.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 9:37am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

MM: How about a NC mini-reunion? Think we could get ReidP to go for it? A nice relaxing stay at "Pinkham Point".

As much as Amy and I hate it, GL will be next year for us. NC might be a different story, and if my shipment of lake water ever gets here I'll host a long weekend!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 10:02am
My apologies, GL is my wife's birthday & she has elected to go to some Cubs games that weekend. She is as obsessed with the Cubbies as I am with our SN.

Otherwise I would be there!

Is there a signup sheet for '09 yet?
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.â€

Ben Franklin
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 11:55am
Hmmm, the only thing i could talk about would be transmissions
"the things you own will start to own you"
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 2:03pm
Karen and I will be back, even at 4.00 a gal. too much fun for a little bit of money.We had thought there was no way , but as you see we are on the list to return again.
Once again if you are straddling the fence on BEING A PART OF, rather than BEING APART FROM. Please come and join you will not be disappointed.
Only a few will drive the distance from Louisiana that Karen and I will..........

Billy/Karen
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 4:36pm
I bet they'll talk about beer too eric.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 5:14pm
Brian is dead on...gotta go!Brian, did I read your registration right...bringing boat yes???

John , I finnaly woke up from that long winter nap...how are ya brother?

Look forward to seeing everyone again and those who I have not yet met!

BTW...add Brian and Deb to the attending list...they are booked at the Bayview but have not registered yet.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 7:13pm
Gary,

The plan has been since December to bring the boat. My wife has been looking forward to it, and she even reminds me each day how many days remain till the trip.

Unfortunately, in the middle of a job change, and so we'll see how it goes. If I'm able to carve out the time, we'll be bringing the boat. With wife and kid, that's 3 days driving each way.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2008 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

Is there a signup sheet for '09 yet?

We're on that sheet!!
Will you bring your boat? Would like to meet the twin brother from our boat
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2008 at 12:17am
Oh my gosh....a Stang sighting!

How ya doing Gary? Glad to see you back on.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2008 at 12:17pm
I Think all we are missing this year so far is trash talkin', I would try do my part to start some up but as per usual its already June and I still have a whole lot of boat parts and not a whole lot of boat. Although I for one think signups are looking pretty good, should be a serious crew if we get all those boats there for the whole weekend.   My guess is we pull another ten boats between now and then....
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2008 at 1:13pm
OK Joe lets start the "TT"...

MM, what's more important that you have "going on" ??? That's not good enough. Pack your Sh*t na get ready. No excuses. We need your camera skills, drinking skills and that kick ass boat signed up..

Stang, as always, get Brian out o hibernation and get him registered, or we'll take his room away and make him camp !!! HA..

Steve W, what boat to bring??? Get registered and worry about that later.. Oh, bring the blue bomber by the way ...

Cubs game... Come on, that's a lame one, you could go the cubs game anytime SNobsessed... You will not see or hang with the coolest boats and people all year..

Brian, sounds like you know the answer to getting the time off of the new job ?? With a month away, it doesn't sound good.. I really hope you can make it.. Worse case, fly in again and save the 4 days of travel.. The event wouldn't be the same without you and your family.Plenty of boats to go around. I'm crossing my fingers for you..

Never know about an 09' kids... No year like the present to get out and have fun on your CC's and share some time with some awesome people.. This year needs to top the 105 guests we had last year and 31 boats... We're close..

The setting for the Fri boat show will be second to none !!!! Brats, kraut, and hot dogs for the kids... How do you beat that?..

Sat in water ski events, triva game, sand bar, dinner, drinks till dawn at the Goose Blind. Prizes, raffles etc etc.. I think some people need to re-prioritize and get ready for what will be one hell of a good time...

Sun veg-out and enjoy the lake, sleep, meet us back at the sand bar for more.........

NO DISSAPOINTMENTS !!!! Sign up, you have a month to go.. Don't let a little thing like living in Denmark stop you..

Any issues, any problems with logistics, rides, caravans, reservations, just ask and we'll get it straightened out with you...

GL 08' It's not to late.. Lets give the sponsors something to "sponsor".....

Moj'

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2008 at 2:08pm
Joe I too miss the trash talk,seems no one has any lead in their pencil this year.
Have not done many mods to Karems boat so it will be no threat at any of "the water games"
We are bringing our own water, so as not to upset the locals with her "SQUEEL" Water temp last nite was 85, and still going UP.....
Still working on my Redneck Perfect Pass, the bugs should all be done this week.....
Karen has a new Van and camp sites booked, all we need is 45 more days to GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              Billy/Karen
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2008 at 2:13pm
I hope someone is bringing a tool box with all these blue uh oh's in one place
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2008 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I hope someone is bringing a tool box with all these blue uh oh's in one place

Driving a 13 year old truck 800 miles pulling a 25 year old boat and trailer, you better believe I bring along tools and pretty much everything I can think of. It was a pretty well equiped group last year anyone needing something got help and all but a couple boats cooperated. Billy, I look forward to checking out some quality red neck engineering on the perfect pass sytem.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2008 at 2:54pm
im tryin to get some smack going, even though i am still serious about bringing some tools and a couple spare uh oh's
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic