Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale Hard Hat & shovel

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Watercraftsales View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Watercraftsales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale Hard Hat & shovel
    Posted: May-10-2008 at 7:09pm
Original Nautique Hard Hat and Gold Shovel from the ribbon cutting ceremoy during the grand opening at the new Correct Craft Plant. Shovel only used one to "break Ground" at the new site. Pictures to follow, only serious inquiries Please.

Sale Price $2000.00

Contact Ryan @ Watercraft Sales in Three Lakes
715-546-3351 ext. 19

(*post edited by moderator for image alignment purposes only. In the future hit enter between your images)
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 8:37pm
$2000 will buy alot of gas, even at today prices.

Hmmm, let me think . . .
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 9:57pm
Well, It sure looks like I need to educate the new guy!! Ryan, is it really you??? Darcy whats to know how many karats the gold toned spray paint is on the $1975.00 shovel. (I'm allowing $25 for the hard hat!) Who went down to the ribbon cutting?

I've heard the ice is finally out so I'm sure it's starting to look more like summer! Hopefully the water starts warming up. Get Colin out on the water crew without any hip boots and cool him down!!

You may want to post the shovel and hard hat in the "for sale" section too. They're unusual items so the general discussion section really isn't a bad spot ether.

Go back in and edit your post. Use the enter/return key between all your pictures and it will stack them top to bottom instead of side to side. No big deal but it does make it easier to view and to read.

Glad to see you making a post. Don't make it your last because I'm sure you could contribute lots.

See you soon

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 10:09pm
I toured the old plant on that day in November of 2000.
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2008 at 11:21am
I did think about this some . . . This ought to be given to Keith for all he has done to promote the marque.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2008 at 11:31am
Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

I did think about this some . . . This ought to be given to Keith for all he has done to promote the marque.

Chris, I agree!! I also need to inform Ryan about the donation factor for the CCfan site.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2008 at 12:25pm
I would consider it if it was from the Diamonds and Lace mens club
"the things you own will start to own you"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2008 at 4:22pm
I agree Chris.....or at least a nice sized donation to the site...otherwise no market for guys like this to profit.

Man I like salesmen.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2008 at 4:48pm
it really is like selling a gold medal, there are some things that you just dont sell......unless O.J. owned it
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2008 at 5:38pm
Right you are eric. Some folks lucky enough to be in on something just worry about what its worth $.

Maybe I am wrong...don't know this gentleman...but when a spray painted shovel with a little plaque on it plus what looks like a cheap hardhat with some decals shows up for 2K....from a guy with one post...well....

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2008 at 7:35pm
This post doesn't surprise me at all.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

pjpayleitner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2008 at 1:25am
I have the exact same shovel and hardhat. Price is $1000.   PM for details.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2008 at 1:58am
Shovel only for sale...First $750.oo takes it

Used to pick-up road kill off road in front of Correct Craft factory

Available for pick-up tomorrow (paint should be dry by then)
-Adam

1973 Skier
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2008 at 1:35pm
Put it on eBay, you could probably get twice that there!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2008 at 1:43pm
I guess nobody wants it? I'll tell you what if you want to give it to one of these Loyal CCF guy's, I'll send you a check for the UPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Watercraftsales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2008 at 2:51pm
Hi Everyone,

I am glad that we received a lot of response. We were just trying to have some fun, Pete knows that we aren't out to rake anyone over the coals.. Its not actually mine to donate, its one of the guys here at work, but he might consider that.. A donation would certainly be something we will be interested in doing.

As for Correct Crafts, we have been servicing them since they made it to Wisconsin and we have been selling them since the late forties/early 50's.
We would love to help anyone out who needs parts and accessories and I did just take in a 1980 ski nautique and a 93 sport.

We hope we didn't offend anyone, I don't think you will find a more passionate dealership than us, so we should have assumed there would be more negativity than laughter.

Pete, We'll have to see whats up when colin gets here, have him call me when he knows when he he's coming.

Take Care!

Ryan@watercraftsales.com

www.watercraftsales.com
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2008 at 3:18pm
would you take the 2g's if someone came up shootin? lol
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2008 at 8:39pm
Ryan, Don't worry about Eric's comment above. He comes up with some off the wall statements sometimes that no one can understand!

Question - find out where you send your transmissions for repair/rebuild and if you are happy. Eric has and continues to help us here with anyones trans problems/rebuilds. It's his business. You can check out his web site via the Fantastic Finnish Marine banner on top of the page. Great prices and I have yet to here about any problems due to errors on his part.

The picture of the shovel in the office. is that Kirks office? You mentioned the shovel and hard hat belonged to someone else at WC.

Colin is trying to tie up some loose ends and I'm sure will be contacting you soon.

Darcy isn't too impressed with the "reality TV show" theme for this summers shows but I'm sure it will work out. Maybe her negativity comes with not being show director this year!!!

Guys, I'll back up Watercraft here as being a great CC dealer. I do know of some of you have had issues but everyone has them. My 54 was sold by WC and I know of a 48 that came from WC as well. Despite other claims, they are the oldest CC dealer.

Ryan, Do visit us on a regular basis because I do feel you could contribute to the site. In all honesty, the $$$ figure took everyone here by surprise!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Watercraftsales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2008 at 9:00pm
Pete,

We have some great techs, one in particular that has rebuilt all of our tranny's, I guess if we were pressed for time the next time one comes up I will certainly keep his info on file. You can never have too much help in our short season..

As for theme, its definitly going to be different than anything we have ever done. some people will hate it, but it will be easier on the announcer and hopeully in the end its a more entertaing show, and one that everyone can be proud of. Its going to be a life imitates art, being that our theme is trying to find a theme, and then we run into some trouble along the way..
I hope you like it when you come up.. Darcy has given us a ton of help and support the last couple of years hopefully this year she can enjoy the moment a little more instead of dealing with everyone else's needs.

I will check in and give support where I can, and I already left my contact info if anyone needs anything.

This is a great site and you are right, it was a "little" outrageous.

Ryan -
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2008 at 10:39pm
the shootin meant i gotta have the shovel and hat and i was curious if someone was to call and say i got 2g's would you have taken it?
we shouldve known Pete was behind this, I really thought to myself that if someone jumped all over it for the money...they deserve it lol
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2008 at 8:48am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

we shouldve known Pete was behind this,

Eric, I didn't have anything to do with the shovel and hard hat!! If I did, I would have donated them to keith to raffle off at one of the reunions as a fund raiser for the site.

Speaking of the reunions, Ryan there is always more room for sponsors at GL this year!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2008 at 11:43am
Ryan, just don't invite Kurt.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2008 at 3:30pm
Looks like the price is reduced to a mere $500! Some lucky person is going to get a deal!

CC hard hat and shovel on craigslist
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2008 at 4:08pm
YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE? maybe they want payment in Monopoly money seeing its a joke...bad pr, TR
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2008 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by adamt adamt wrote:

Shovel only for sale...First $750.oo takes it

Used to pick-up road kill off road in front of Correct Craft factory

Available for pick-up tomorrow (paint should be dry by then)

O.K., I'll take $250.oo
-Adam

1973 Skier
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2008 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Watercraftsales Watercraftsales wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am glad that we received a lot of response. We were just trying to have some fun, Pete knows that we aren't out to rake anyone over the coals.. Its not actually mine to donate, its one of the guys here at work, but he might consider that.. A donation would certainly be something we will be interested in doing.

As for Correct Crafts, we have been servicing them since they made it to Wisconsin and we have been selling them since the late forties/early 50's.
We would love to help anyone out who needs parts and accessories and I did just take in a 1980 ski nautique and a 93 sport.

We hope we didn't offend anyone, I don't think you will find a more passionate dealership than us, so we should have assumed there would be more negativity than laughter.

Pete, We'll have to see whats up when colin gets here, have him call me when he knows when he he's coming.

Take Care!

Ryan@watercraftsales.com

www.watercraftsales.com

Ryan,
please consider bringing the hat and shovel to our reunion in Green Lake in July. We'll start a separate raffle collection for these items and have "fun" with it as you said. We have a lot of fun with the raffles and sponsored items that come from CC dealers such as yourself.

Feel free to also bring down a demo or a used boat or two for us to look over... July 11th -13th, Green Lake...

Please consider this.. There are a lot of Midwest CC extremists coming....

Thanks
Dave aka Mojo
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Watercraftsales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2008 at 2:06pm
Hi Dave,

Green Lake sounds like a good time, never been able to make it.. Won't be able to again this year. We are already scheduled for a different off site sales event. As I said earlier its not mine to donate, but I will come up with some other items on short notice, and I am working on a donation to the site as well. You can see all of our used boats online, and since we are on the water you can test drive them with an apt.

We wish everyone the best at the reunion and I will contact Pete Brainard about the donated items!

Regards,

Ryan
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2008 at 2:23pm
Ryan, I'll be coming up on the 3rd and staying the following week until the 11th when I head to GL. Chuck Brady as well as Mark Walesverd will be driving down to the reunion as well. So, in other words, we have plenty of room to bring stuff with us!!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2008 at 3:47pm

Hi Dave,

Green Lake sounds like a good time, never been able to make it.. Won't be able to again this year. We are already scheduled for a different off site sales event. As I said earlier its not mine to donate, but I will come up with some other items on short notice, and I am working on a donation to the site as well. You can see all of our used boats online, and since we are on the water you can test drive them with an apt.

We wish everyone the best at the reunion and I will contact Pete Brainard about the donated items!

Regards,

Ryan

Ryan,
We appreciate the consideration of sponsoring our event with whatever you can fit into Pete's rig... Hope to bump into sometime while up in Wisc ..

Thanks again,
Dave
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2008 at 4:21pm

As I said earlier its not mine to donate

...then who's continuing to try and hock it on Craig's list?!?

You can see all of our used boats online, and since we are on the water you can test drive them with an apt.

...again with the self promotion...ya gotta love salemen!!!

...I think Eric said it best above...There are some things you just don't sell...Unless they belonged to O.J.!!!
-Adam

1973 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic