NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sea World Orlando Ski Show Again?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Mark P View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sea World Orlando Ski Show Again?
    Posted: May-03-2008 at 12:40am
I have learned from a Sea World employee that they are going to be having the ski show again in Orlando, even starting as soon as this weekend. My contact said they would be using Correct Craft boats as well. Can anyone confirm this? Supposedly the kids show at the stadium was complete flop that both the kids and the parents did not like.

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2008 at 3:53am

I haven't heard anything or seen anything in their advertising. The only thing their pushing now is the new waterslide park that just opened. Every time I turn aroung there's another commercial for the darn thing. Funny thing is, with all the money they spent advertising the thing, I still can't remember the name of it!!! Aqua something
-Adam

1973 Skier
63CCSN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63CCSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2008 at 4:24pm
It seems that is true. Memorial Day through Labor Day. I found this info
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2008 at 2:02am
I wonder since they are using Correct Craft again, if that means they might consider doing the CC Reunion there like they have done in the past. Does anyone know this info?
Jane
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2008 at 1:58am
It's true! There will be a ski show at Sea World. It starts the end of the month, and is an evening show, with two shows each night through summer. A few of my friends are skiing/driving in it. Not sure of anything else. In my opinion, this might be a market test to see what reception the show receives, and if positive, may lead to something more (I hope).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic