NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Midwest Reunion - Green Lake, WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 23>
Author
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2009 at 8:33pm
Reid,

What day is the passing thru Lexington KY? Last year we left there about 7:00 am on Wed. Same time this year? Talked to BuffaloBFN today at the Masters & he is trying to work out a meet up there as well.
Greg

86 BFN
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2009 at 2:49pm
Greg,
I'll follow back up with Roger, but that might just be our plan for this year also, which put us into GL at around 5pm, didn't it? And if we add a little Buffalo to the mix, we'll have us a 600 mile party.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2009 at 3:05pm
LOL we'll be there!

Cat and Mrs. Buffalo know the neighborhood very well and Amy recognized where yall stop for the night. Just please let us know the schedule and we'll bring the buffalo.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2009 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Come on people, you said 50 boats... I'd be happy topping the 40 mark at this point..
Moj'

On the subject of bringing a boat to Green Lake....what are everyones feelings on showing up with something other than a Correct Craft?

After being at the event last year, I realize that the weekend is centered around Correct Crafts. On the other hand I feel like it is a gathering of people that enjoy boats and boating and hate to miss on the fun on the water while I'm waiting for the right CC to come my way.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2009 at 11:57pm
All boats are welcome .We have had several kinds join our get together .Its not neccisarely the boat that everyone enjoys , but more the people on this sight that have boating in common .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 1:15am
LLS - Just like participating the forums, ownership wouldn't be a prerequisite. It is a Correct Craft FAN reunion, not necessarily Correct Craft Owner's reunion. Consider it research for your future boat. It might even be there...

That said, I'd think twice about bringing a Master Craft though, hahaha.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 2:11am
Laurel Lake, if you can take the ribbing from driving the MC at Greenlake, then I say bring your boat.

Although, now that I think about it, Pete owns 2 CCs. Surely he trust you enough to toss you the keys to one of them.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 9:12am
Brian, that was a good one...hehe

Or we might need a driver for the floating rental bar boat of Reidp...

Dave
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 10:27am
LLS - I didn't know you had a MC. Doh! I was just kidding, BTW...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 2:33pm
Our buddy with the Sanger who was there last year is thinking of bring his Sea Doos, I'd rather see the Sanger there but realize towing a couple skis is much easier.

Bring the MC, you'l definitely take some crap though.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Our buddy with the Sanger who was there last year is thinking of bring his Sea Doos, I'd rather see the Sanger there but realize towing a couple skis is much easier.

Bring the MC, you'l definitely take some crap though.

If your buddy pulls along a couple of tubes with the Sea Doos, LLS with the MC will get a free pass.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 3:50pm
Mastercrafts are completely welcome, as long as they don't win any races...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Mastercrafts are completely welcome, as long as they don't win any races...

I suppose that's possible, but I dont' think likely. MCs consistently score with the slowest top end. Lot's of power out of the hole, but not top end. I suppose it has to do with the transmission. I think it is a 1.5. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 5:23pm
I believe there are 3 different transmission ratios offered, not sure which are available with which engines though. 1, 1.5 and something in the middle, maybe more?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 5:32pm
That Sanger may give some guys a run for their money in a race. For inboard ski boats, very fast, and they handle the rough water very well. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 7:40pm
GL Update:::::

Up to 34 boats and counting. So many more we know are still going to sign up...

For everyone bringing a boat, new, old, in pieces or otherwise show machines, please upload some photos in the diaries section of the site.

This allows us to picture your boat on the boat show ballot so we can remember who we're voting for while out there.

The goal is to collect the ballots Friday night. This never seems to happen, but that's the goal. So by picture those who wait till Sat to cast their votes will still see your boat by picture and vote from there.

Each registering member will receive one ballot. You don't have to bring a boat to vote. However, no additional ballots will be handled out to guests...

Awards will be handed out based on class, best motor, best of show etc. Please remember, there is no judging. This is an "owner", for fun, friendly competition. No matter what you have bring it as is and let us all check them out and have a good time..

Oh, again, this show is planned during the Friday meet-n-greet.. Hope you all can make it. SO GET THEM IN THE DIARIES...

Mojo..
PS: There will be plenty of space this year, and boats will be organized by class. No one will be left without a space for their beloved craft..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 9:34pm
I heard their might be a new award: "Rookie of the Year"...

LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

That said, I'd think twice about bringing a Master Craft though, hahaha.

Maybe one of my Whalers as Pete suggested.....
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 12:02am
Originally posted by LaurelLakeSkier LaurelLakeSkier wrote:

Might be more appropriate for the lake conditions, but most of us would really rather see the mastercraft.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 12:15am
Naw, bring an inboard. I'm partial to all inboards, even from the cliched rival.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 4:41am
MC? I say bring it...I think one guy on this site has shown up at a few smaller CC gatherings with a silver stars and stripes...at least thats what I have heard.

Stevie...are ya ready for a classic Bastar*s shot ski??? I think the club has been enlarged?

BTW...how the heck is everyone?
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 8:58am
Stang, I was waitng for you to pop up your head..

How are you doing my brother...

Great on my side!!

Dave
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 9:35am
Man,I just check out the boat count..

Only 4 more boats to beat last year record...

I still say the Magic number will be 50.

If am wrong I will do a Ski-Shot...

And if I'm right Keith will do 50 shot's..hehe

Dave
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

MC? I say bring it...I think one guy on this site has shown up at a few smaller CC gatherings with a silver stars and stripes...at least thats what I have heard.

Stevie...are ya ready for a classic Bastar*s shot ski??? I think the club has been enlarged?

BTW...how the heck is everyone?

Gary,
Come out to see how big you little idea has become over the years ??? Good to see ya man !!! Hope things are well in beautiful Decatur ??? Hey go bang on Brian's door and tell him to register. He is coming right??

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 4:55pm
Dave(GF)love the new ride and yes I will want to take a ride!
Moj...things are good here...except for the wet spring.
Brian and Deb are booked at the Bay...count antohter boat in. I will get on them about registering so it's official!

It won't be long!

GH
stang

The Super Air

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 6:07pm
We need to get Brian in the Diaries as well. Stang, can you shoot me Brian's email and other contact info? I pretty sure I have a photo or two of his boat.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2009 at 3:47am
I am on it!
stang

The Super Air

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2009 at 9:54am
Originally posted by LaurelLakeSkier LaurelLakeSkier wrote:

Mark,
You know that when I mentioned one of the Whalers it was only in jest due to you having the MC! Yes, you will get some poking but bring the MC. It sure wouldn't be as bad as someone showing up with a I/O. The MC is a inboard and I'd have to say that lots of our members have skied behind one or even owned one at one time. Don't forget, I'm not bringing a CC this year.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2009 at 10:37am
So it sounds like if we can't get the Mustang together in time, we can bring the Sportster. We may need a non Correct Craft class at the show.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2009 at 1:01pm
On the other hand, if you own a CC and bring something else, that would be lame. Doesn't matter to me if your other boat is a Riva. This is CCFAn event after all. Just my humble opinion. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 23>
  Share Topic