NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

81 part for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2006 at 11:54am
I've got all of those gauges but I might use them on mine and I still need something to fill the holes for the wall decoration.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2006 at 12:01pm
If it's just a hole filler....you can have the after market one I am replacing(fits same size hole)!
I want to see some pics when you put that thing in your house!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2006 at 12:05pm
it's going in my friends barn and that would be doable you sending the old gauge back. It will be a little while before I'll be able to remove the gauge, I have to catch her home on the week-end and right now it's pretty tought because she usually goes to her slip on lake cumberland on the week-ends.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2006 at 12:20pm
No hurry....thanks man!
stang

The Super Air

Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2006 at 1:43pm
I'd like to offer the same type of thing. I have an original Oil pressure gauge off my 78' SN that I can trade you + some cash for your trouble. Mine looks fine but does not work.

Thanks
NM
Nautique Mike
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2006 at 2:15pm
that's fine I'll get back with both of you when I get the guages pulled and get the mailing info then.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2006 at 6:13pm
My motor and I thank you. Just let me know what you need on my end.

Thanks,
NM
Nautique Mike
advsouthwind View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2006 at 1:10am
LOOKING FOR 1 FIBERGLASS MUFFLER, IF AVAIL HOW MANY $ THANKS   ANDY
gave up sea ray life for a 77 southwind 20 project just livin the dream
chrispilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrispilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2006 at 1:27pm
I have an 80 Nautique and am looking for the black plastic bracket that holds the side vent window in the open and closed position. I have the window, I just need the hardware. Chris
chris
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2006 at 10:50pm
I've got the mufflers and I have one side vent piece. Do you need the hinge or just the lock or both, glass?
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2006 at 11:30pm
Chris,

Shoot me an email & include your email address.... lisaandgary@innsightbb.com

My buddy Brian (who you met a GL)...wanted to email you and pass on some info.

He tried my 540 prop and ended up with it staying on his boat(he got me another already!). He really liked the prop, but saw the RPMS go higher than he likes. He spoke with AMCE and they are going to tune it for his high performance engine...change the cup and bring down the RPMS...said it would perform even better and keep the RMPS in a safer range. Brian thought that the way your boat performs could could benefit too.... you might want to contact them.

Anyway...I can give him your email...so he can tell you what they were recommending!

Gary

stang

The Super Air

advsouthwind View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2006 at 11:54pm
are the dimesions 3 x 40 on the muffler if so could you nda it on thursday i want to use the boat this weekend. if this is to short of notice ill understand and just order a new one thanks for your time    andy 6126853692 champlin mn
gave up sea ray life for a 77 southwind 20 project just livin the dream

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2006 at 9:52am
Hey Chris,

Any news on the gauges yet? Was wondering if we might do the same swap for the AMP guage as well as the Oil Pressure. I think it is on the blink as well.

Thanks alot-
NM
Nautique Mike
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2006 at 10:41am
I'm hoping to get the gauges out this week-end or during the week at the lates. The mufflers are the orginal ones and I cann't get them in the mail today.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrispilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2006 at 1:06pm
I just need the lock for the side window. I have the glass. Chris
chris
surfri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2006 at 10:30pm
do you still have the wiring harness
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2006 at 8:04pm
Chris,

Do you have the round floor access cover...where you get to the shaft packing?
stang

The Super Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrispilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2006 at 10:10pm
Ihad e-mailed you some time ago about the window pieces. My e-mail is chrispilot@yahoo.com if you still have them. I have an 80 Nautique and I need the hardware for the left window. I have the window and the hinge piece. Chris
chris
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2006 at 9:56am
I've got the stuff just didn't get around to getting them removed before I left for St. Pete I'll be back up there in Oct.
Fishtique20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fishtique20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2006 at 11:41am
Do you still have the mufflers? I am looking for a pair, 3" dia.

Thanks - CLF
Fishtique20
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 10:07am
I have some, I'll be in Anderson next week and plan on getting everything taken out for everyone that has asked for stuff, got to make some cash to pay for my heads that just got finished.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 10:09am
Chris...how about the round floor access cover?
stang

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 11:11am
I've got one that I was going to use on mine up front that is brand new from skidim but not sure if I want to get rid of it and I don't think that I have one on the other boat I'll have to look and let you know next week. Still need the gauge
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 12:49pm
Chris...I just found one an ebay and bought it! No worry on that one...thanks!
stang

The Super Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 8:45pm
Hey 79-

Just wondering if you were able to pull the gauges off that display boat. I would still like to trade (my non-working for yours)/ pay for them. Looking for AMP meter/ Tachmeter and any others that might be in better shape than mine.

Thanks-
NM
Nautique Mike
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 9:07pm
Yes on the temp gauge.
stang

The Super Air

Fishtique20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fishtique20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 2:32pm
Regarding the mufflers - let me know what they are like when you get back (condition / age / picture ?) my Email is Cfarschon@comcast.net

Thanks a bunch!
Fishtique20
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2006 at 1:08am
I'll get everything pulled and take some pictures and repost the list of parts I have for sale.

all guages are spoken for already I believe and I don't think I'm going to need the nonfunctioning ones sent back like talk about earlier.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2006 at 10:39am
Here's what I have, I need to clean them up and take pictures still but this is what I brought back.

guages:   temp, tach, hourmeter, ampmeter and oil

Wing vent complete with gla$$ and frame plus an additional arm from the other side

orginal blue mufflers

wiring harness complete from engine block connector to dash gauges.

toggle switches and fuse holders

ignition switch (key)

shift cables, engine and tranny

steering cable

clamp block

tiller arm

small access cover plate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 7:52am
Hey 79-

I am interested in all the guages and the toggle switches. How much to ship to NH?

Thanks-
NM
Nautique Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic