Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England CorrectCraftfan.com Reunion!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1617181920 22>
Author
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2006 at 10:11pm
    Thanks for the compliments on the boat and the wife,Jeff.I actually hooked up with Bob(and about 15 others) Monday night in the v-8 pontoon boat for some fireworks in the channel.If you haven't heard about it yet,you probably will!

It's been a few years since I've seen the Torino.I think it's had some non original stuff added,but you could easily change it back.We should go look at it some time.I'm sure he'll really want to move it as he told me he was going to try to buy ANOTHER Malibu Corvette boat this week.Like one isn't enough!

Dropped the 210 off at NECC for the 25 hour service Tues night.Hpoefully I'll have it back for the weekend,but a slight trailer mishap(long story)may have me held up till next week.I'll be at the lake either way.See you then.

Mike
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2006 at 10:25pm
    Mike, if I bring the 76 back to NECC, I might not get it back for the weekend, and still wont have enough time to get the 74 rolling, so I am kinda stumped! No boat for either of us isnt good!!

I think I heard about the fireworks incident. Did it have to do with soaking everyone around with the boat??

Drove by your place at 10:45 or so Moday night for the team get together at Gordons.

Jeff...
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2006 at 12:04am
    Jeff,
   I've got my fingers crossed,but I had to add a couple extra things they were'nt aware of ahead of time,so I can't ask for much.If it's not ready,I can't blame anyone but myself.
   If I don't have it,I won't be up till Sat.evening probably.

I am taking the fifth amendment on the boat soaking incident.I wasn't driving the boat.Let's just say some people thought it was funny,and some people did not.The fireworks in the channel were unreal for a homeowner.They must have spent a fortune.

Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2006 at 9:53pm
    Mike, pleading the 5th is a good idea!! I called NECC today and am bringing them the 76 Tues or WED next week, so I will have it for the weekend. Hope ya get yours back soon!! When is Ken planning on trying to make it here again??

Jeff...
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2006 at 10:40pm
    Still trying to decide with the wife when I will be there this weekend.Forecast looks awesome.If you don't see the 210 running around,make a pass by the camp if you're out cruisin'.I may be on the dock with some 'rocks looking for a ride! If I'm there Sat p.m. I'll be solo,the wife & kids are heading to Portland for the night.

Mike
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2006 at 10:32am
Less than a month gentlemen! Keith and I spoke last night about the particulars. We'll post our activities once everything is finalized. Keep spreading the word to family, friends,neighbors,pets etc. We're working on a few more ways to get more people aware and to attend. I'll post updates on Tuesday after my meeting with the Milton Town Hall.

Ken
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2006 at 9:55pm
   I spoke with Steve Nichols this weekend.He's looking foward to the reunion.Got to get a real close look at his 66 Mustang and it is one sweet boat,you guys will love it.
      Ken,
   Jeff and I are still waiting to see when you can make it to the lake.I know the reunion is coming fast,didn't know if you still might make it up before then.Got my 7 year old daughter up on the wakeboard this weekend.She didn't get far,but she got up!

Mike
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2006 at 10:02pm
   Oh Yeah,
Wanted to give a quick to the guys at NECC.I had my 25 hour service done last week.Right after the holiday I knew they'd be swamped and they got my boat right back to me so I didn't miss any time on the water.Thanks guys!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 8:18am
Hey Mike,

I'm planning my weekend trips and I see at least one weekend at Mousam prior to the reunion. I'll keep you and Jeff posted. I'm glad to hear your enjoying your new boat.

NECC does a fantastic job with getting me in and out quickly. I owe Fred lunch

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2006 at 8:25am
I attended a Milton Three Ponds preservation meeting last night at Milton Town Hall. They're happy to hear that we're going to raise money to help improve Milton Three Ponds and create lake awareness. I have one more meeting with the director of recreation regarding our planned activities on the water.

Our Reunion is fast approaching. I have some finalizing to do with Keith and Craig. We'll post our agenda soon. In the meanwhile, please keep inviting friends and family!

Ken
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2006 at 9:32pm
    I figured I would bring this thread back to life.

Ken, you missed a heck off a fun time here at Mousam this past Sunday as my neighbors and I hooked up with Mike and went boarding behind that Shinny Caddy Nautique! It was a great time laughing at us wiping out!! Thanks Mike!! Imagine the fun at Milton????

Jeff...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2006 at 11:37am
I'm ready for our humble reunion the 5th and 6th. I'm anxious to meet you guys and have a great time. We're ready to rock and roll.

FYI - We can have "adult beverages" within our boats for the land reunion on the 5th. We must be discreet and respectful about it. I gave Craig my word that we won't have any issues. Sounds like cans and coozies. Nothing like cold suds on a hot day!

Ken
Redelf75 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redelf75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2006 at 3:29pm
Good idea to get the thread moving again as we approach final countdown!

Are there any changes, deletions or additions to the registry list or scheduled events? Is there anything I need to bring besides sun screen and a towel? I have nothing to offer for the swap but I'm hoping to come home with some accessories.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2006 at 5:45pm
Keith and I just talked on the phone. Everyone will receive a list of events, incentives, fun stuff, etc. Keith will post real soon. Sorry for the delay in getting more specifics out there. I assure everyone, the NE reunion plans are coming together nicely. Craig from NECC is getting goodies from Correct Craft Inc.

MORE TO COME!

Ken
Redelf75 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redelf75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2006 at 11:20pm
Sounds Great. Has anyone here been to or heard about the WI reunion? I wonder if we can benefit from their successes and failures.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2006 at 9:01am
Louis,

Check the first thread at the top of this forum "Green Lake Reunion Update". Looks like they had a ball.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2006 at 10:17am
Louis,

Keith has some excellent ideas for NE that he brought back from GL. We'll all have an agenda listing what we're doing, locations, times, maps, etc. We'll make it as easy as possible for everyone.

Ken
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2006 at 10:46am
Hey Guys,
We had a great time in Green Lake and, as Ken said, I have a lot of ideas/improvements for the New England Reunion.

As for adult beverages - no glass bottles. As Ken said, cans and coozies are the way to go.

I will be posting a schedule of events for both Sat. and Sun. along with a map of the lake and locations to meet, ski, bare foot, board, etc.

Each registed member will receive a registration packet that will include a printed schedule of event, one voting ballot, t-shirts for you and your guests, a CorrectCraftFan.com decal, map of Milton Three ponds, name tag and boat sign with your name, forums nickname, boat year and model.

I will be posting a PDF flyer very soon. Once I do, please print out a hand full and give them to every Correct Craft owner or fan you know. It's important to note that the reunion is not just for 'show' boats, every Correct Craft is welcome regardless of condition.

We'll be posting more information very soon.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2006 at 12:09pm
Hi guys- on the topic of swaping..I have a couple parts (prop shaft and rudder port) that I've been trying to sell/ swap. I'll bring them to the reunion. What about waterski equipment/ watersport toys? Will anyone be bringing that type of stuff to swap? Would like to find a set of junior combo skiis for the youngsters to learn on.
Looking forward to the big event!
Thanks in advance to everyone who has worked on putting this evnt together!
-Brad
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2006 at 12:18pm
Brad,

Bring anything and everything you've got, except for the kitchen sink! I just posted a notice to the Three Seasons Ski Club in Natick, MA to come up with used ski and boating equipment. I'm looking to purchase a cheap drop ski for barefooting. I would also be interested in "back-up" parts for my 1986 Nautique. If anyone has a barefoot boom at the right price, I'll look at that too.

See you soon!

Ken
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2006 at 10:31pm
     Ken, time sure is flying by!! I can remember when this was just a "thought". It felt like yesterday!!

Jeff...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2006 at 11:06am
Yes, Jeff, the snow was falling outside when we went back and forth with this idea. Two weeks to go!

Ken
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2006 at 3:39pm
As you all know, the 1st annual CorrectCraftFan.com New England Reunion is just two weeks away! I just returned from the Green Lake reunion, which was a tremendous event (see photos) and can't wait to meet you on August 5th.

As the event draws near we are finalizing the schedule of events. What would be very helpful is if you could confirm you attendance, along with the number of guests and ages of any children.

Also, if your boat is not listed in the diaries section, could you please email me the model, year, engine, hp and a brief description of your boat?

More details on the event will be coming soon. For now, you should plan to be at New England Correct Craft with your boat between 10:00 and 10:30 am on Saturday, August 5.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
-Keith
Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2006 at 9:24pm
      Keith,
Just sent you an e-mail,let me know if you didn't get it for some reason.

Ken,
Still think you may get up before the reunion??It's not looking good,is it. I'll be at the lake Tues p.m.,all day Wed.and Wed.night,then I'll be back Fri night through Sunday afternoon,if you find yourself in the area.Other than that,I'll see you at the reunion.

Mike
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 10:58am
Mike,

Yes, 100% I will be at your lake on Saturday AM. Just comfirmed plans with my family in Dover, NH. My cousin, Eric and I will be there probably around 9:00AM to get good water. My wife and his wife will probably be with us. I'll call you on Friday night to confirm everything. Can we bring some frosty beverages over? I'd like to say hello to Jeff too. Look forward to meeting you guys!!!

Ken

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 11:08am
Few updates to the reunion. We're now going to use Everett's Cover Marina rather than the Milton boat launch. Everett's is nice enough to provide us with a free boat launch and dock loading area along with free parking. They also have terriffic ice cream!

More details to come but we're working on more than one demo boat for Sunday!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 11:08am
Mike and Jeff,
Got your emails, thanks!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 11:39am
Keith/Ken,

Best of luck to you in your final preparations for the N.E. gathering... I really hope you have as much fun as we did up in Green Lake... It was perfect that Keith had made it and can lend some thought to making your reunion even better... I'll do the sunshine dance for you guys !!!!

Keith, take care of my boat now and make sure it's full of gas when you drive it out to Chicago !!!!!

Moj'
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 1:26pm
Well I finally signed me and the 83 up, would have been nice to have the Mustang up just to increase the variety of boats present but somethings just shouldn't be rushed. Will be interesting to see how my little 302 in the 83 will match up with some of the other 2001 series boats there.   I am sure I have a few parts I can bring up for trade or sale, if anyone is looking for a flitepipe bring your checkbook, if anyone needs stock iron heads I have sets from 66 (small combustion chamber) 78 (about 150 easy hours one them), and 83 (pcm, but I know nothing about them) that I would give away but don't plan on transporting unless someone wants them. I also have a stock cast iron manifold for a 351, a two barrel aluminum for a 302 (with holley of some sort), and a four barrel alumninum for a 302. I have a velvet drive with cooler and some other inboard stuff but but I still need to provide someone on this site the pics of that stuff as I gave him first dibs, but if someone really needs that velvet drive let me know and I will see if he needs it or not. Looking forward to the adventure, just not the drive...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 1:42pm
Great, Joe. Should be a great time. Can't wait to see your 83. We're going to have a couple of nice demo boats from NECC. I'm glad you're making the trek. Do you have your hotel booked?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1617181920 22>
  Share Topic