Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is going to Cedar Point?

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is going to Cedar Point?
    Posted: May-21-2004 at 6:36pm
I was just wondering who is planning on attending the reunion at Cedar Point, if there are enough of us I thought maybe we could park as a group and meet for a dinner.

Rob
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2004 at 6:49pm
i'll be camping at bayshore estates 12th-20th its supposed to have lakefront campsites.
kenny g
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2004 at 9:55pm
Isn't it bad enough that we converse like overgrown kids over the internet about this crap? And then you want to meet and spend time in person? Hell yeah! Count me in Rob. It'd be an absolute pleasure for me as I've just got to connect some faces with the over abundance of wit and intellect floating around on this site.

But are they not just lining them up as you come in to the park as they've done in the past? Or do you want to meet down the road somewhere else prior? I'm planning to arrive in town the day before as we can't vacation all week like the reclusive ex-saxaphone great-turned CCFan KennyG. I'm hoping Kenny will play some Buffett for us in return for the Carter carb I'm bringing him. So anyway, I'll be looking to hook up with anyone on Friday.    

ReidP
1973 Mustang

Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2004 at 2:45am
Kenny
I will be at bayshore estates on Friday, about 5. and rustic camping is on the bay.

Rob
Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2004 at 5:46pm
I'll be following Reid.

Ryan
Get me in the water!
66polyhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66polyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2004 at 1:47am
Have been working on the tow vehicle all week end,and hope to camp @ bayshore also. Haven't had any luck on the step pads, sorry guy's.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2004 at 1:51pm
I made reservations last night at Bayshore Estates. It doesn't appear as though they have lake front sites, but they are close to the lake, boat ramps, and Ceder Point. I rented a small cabin which will sleep 6 but I was told I got the last one of them, but they still had others types and campsites. If anyone's interested, their number is 800-962-3786. We're arriving late-late Thursday nite, ready to splash on Friday.
Reid
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2004 at 6:49pm
Unfortuetly, I won't be making it out this year. Can you guys do me a favor and take a few photos with a digital camera that I can publish to the site?
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2004 at 5:47pm
We will gladly take several thousand photos for you Keith.

If anyone else is staying near or in Bayshore Estates and or just wants to hook up, leave your contact number so we can make contact. My mobile is 704-451-5080 or Nextel 704-622-9061, 150*21*35424. I'll be looking for the closest place to launch Friday to cruise around a bit. We are staying in unit number (R-4) which is a cabin type deal supposedly.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

bourea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bourea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2004 at 5:20pm
I took some pictures at the Correct Craft reunion and have posted them on-line at:
http://www.22off.com/photo/correctcraftreunion/

Enjoy!
Asa
Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2004 at 6:18pm
Asa,
Great Pictures!
You caught me and Dan Labadie checking out the CC Classic on Page 2. I'm on the right.

Also, That's Reid's Carolina blue Skier at the top of the same page.

Sorry we missed meeting you. It was a fun event. It was good meeting Rob and KennyG, he was so generous with the brownies and Old Milwaukee at Bayshore.

Ryan

Get me in the water!
abolton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 9:40am
Hi Guy's I am going to the Ceder Point reunion this year 2006 I have a 1978 SN. Anyone else going ?????
ABE
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 10:00am
Can someone tell me the date of the reunion? I live in Ohio and never been to Cedar Point
Scott
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 10:17am
Scott, here you go, see you there.cedar point 2006
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 11:53am
We're going to try to go, but we're definitely going to Green Lake, and I don't know that we'll be able to make both of them. Went to Cedar Point last year...my boat is front and center on the "official picture" (97 SNOB with black Explorer). Had fun last year, but a day in the water would definitely make it better. I'll try to make it.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 1:16pm
Thanks Alan

Any recomended hotel/motel close by. Maybe within walking distance to the park.

Thanks Scott
Scott
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 3:27pm
Scott

If you go to the cedar point website, There is a hoten in the park, but you will pay through your nose, there are several chain motels in town, but they are all a few minutes drive because the park is on a peninsula out in the water.

Rob
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 5:13pm
Thanks Rob I'll check it out.
Scott
abolton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 5:08pm
I got a reservation on site at Cast Away Bay. Yes expensive. It would be great if we could get a block rate on rooms some place. Anybody connected??? or just want to pick a spot more than one is always more fun.   
ABE
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 8:19pm
ABE

How much $ ..are the rooms at cast away bay?
Scott
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 9:40pm
ABE

Never mind...I got the info.
Scott
abolton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 11:09am
Found another less expensive option, The Best Budget Inn is walking distance from Cast Away Bay and has rooms for $100.
Their phone # 419-626-3610. you can find them on the web @ www.sanduskybestbudget.com
ABE
abolton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 12:25pm
ONE MONTH AWAY I WILL BE GOING WITH MY 78SN. ANYONE ELSE?????
ABE
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 3:44pm
abe,

I'll be there with the 81
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 10:57pm
Magicman; You guys should have a great time. Me and Mrs jbear always did the Reunion when we lived in Ohio. Did the Reunion down here a couple weeks ago. Great time! The '80 won a 2nd place. Hard to believe, there was lots of great lookin' boats there and mine is not as nice as it should be. Still scared to go after it with the sandpaper.
Hope the weather is good for ya. It was a great sunny hot day here. Shows at Sea World were great as well. Have fun!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2006 at 8:37am
Figured I'd Bring this thread back to life considering the Cedar Point CC Owners Reunion is just a few days away. So... Who's going this year? I'll be there w/ my dad & our '78... Can't Wait!
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
abolton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2006 at 4:53pm
I will be there on Friday with my 78SN
ABE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2007 at 7:10pm
Heyy everyone!! the Cedar Point Reunion is this weekend, who's all going and what are you taking? I can't wait!! Missed last year, had to wait two years to get back...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2007 at 9:29pm
Nate: Hope you guys took some pics. Me and mrs jbear always did the Ohio Reunion but now we have to be satisfied with just going to Orlando.

PS to Glen: Did ya get me some pics? Win anything? If not, you should have!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 9:49am
...it's THIS weekend, as in this coming weekend, sorry for the confusion jbear... it was sunday night, at 7 o clock, and I was home from the lake. As far as im concerned, the weekend's over once i'm home from the lake haha, but it's this (june 23rd)weekend, I'll see if i can remember to get some pictures...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic