NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ct mini

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2015 at 3:42pm
Hardcore Lake Zoar
Bore on the Zoar
Roar on the Zoar
Snore on Zoar
Gimme More Lake Zoar

Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2015 at 3:41pm
Oh and there's only two lake cops and they have to patrol 10 miles, not 8 like I thought, Very easy to avoid them. :-)
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2015 at 3:41pm
Geez mark of course you wouldn't have a problem.... on a more serious note - get one other person to agree on a date and run with it - at this point in the year its unlikely to produce more than a mini mini but even that will be useful in determining interest in future festivities.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2015 at 3:37pm
Hmm, I've been going there for years (home lake) and have never been stopped. I've seen several go fast boats/cats going 70+.
1978 Nautique

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2015 at 3:35pm
That lake has a 45mph speed limit, and is therefore dead to me!

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2015 at 3:28pm
I think that those in the CT area should plan a mini on Lake Zoar. There is a great sand bar, camping at Kettletown state park and it's 8 miles long with plenty of great water for skiing/boarding and speed runs.
1978 Nautique

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2015 at 10:13am
Welcome Pat. Boats From the 50s to current show up. It leans more toward vintage than modern tho, with the 60s, 70s and 80s probably the most common, and of those probably the 80s most common. Go to the reunions threads and scroll through the pictures and you will get the flavor of what shows up. Your 64 would fit right in. North Carolina isn't that long a haul from PA. These events are a great combination of cool old boats, a few modern boats, some don't take ourselves too seriously water sports and great folks.

PS: Are you sure it's a 64? Didn't think mustangs came out until 65 and they don't show up in brochures until 66
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2015 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by 64mustang16 64mustang16 wrote:

are there many vintage owners at the gatherings.

No there are many young guys too
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2015 at 10:18pm
Welcome Pat
Let's take this to the Badin Lake Mini thread. But the quick answer is there's typically varying ages and Models at these events.
Hope you make the trip
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
64mustang16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64mustang16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2015 at 10:01pm
Thanks for the reply. I am just getting my feet wet here are there many vintage owners at the gatherings.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2015 at 9:28pm
Thanks for keeping it going Larry. I am off to Maine Thursday for long weekend. I recall some wedding stuff coming up for you but perhaps you can sneak away the weekend after next......
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2015 at 9:10pm
No. Gathering at Badin Lake in NC on Columbus Day weekend. Some NE and Chicagoland folks making it to that one.
64mustang16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64mustang16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2015 at 8:31pm
Is there a ct. mini this year
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic