NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Clinton Spring 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lake Clinton Spring 2010
    Posted: June-24-2010 at 11:28am
Originally posted by LaurelLakeSkier LaurelLakeSkier wrote:

Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Mark, I have no Pm's, give me a call anytime 630-209-3619 or email at the office

Thanks....I think I've got things figured out now (with some help from Mallory). New coil should arrive today and will be finally getting around to putting the distributor in this weekend.

Mark, Is the YLM new or used? I think they are set very conservatively in respect to total advance from the factory so be prepared to pull it apart. I can mail you the advance shims if you like but you'll probably have it dialed in before they get to you.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2010 at 10:28am

Mark, I have no Pm's, give me a call anytime 630-209-3619 or email at the office

Thanks....I think I've got things figured out now (with some help from Mallory). New coil should arrive today and will be finally getting around to putting the distributor in this weekend.
The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2010 at 10:15am
Originally posted by LaurelLakeSkier LaurelLakeSkier wrote:

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

thread jack...sorry.

Alan..tried to send you a couple e-mails. Did you get them?

john

Haven't seen any John and I'm guessing you aren't getting mine so I'll try again from my work computer today.

Kind of on the same threadjack.... Alan I also sent an email via the PM here about a YLM distributor I just got. Did that ever make it through?

Mark

Jbear, I don't know what the hecks going on, I've sent it twice.
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2010 at 11:42pm

thread jack...sorry.

john

Haven't seen any John and I'm guessing you aren't getting mine so I'll try again from my work computer today.

Kind of on the same threadjack.... Alan I also sent an email via the PM here about a YLM distributor I just got. Did that ever make it through?

Mark
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2010 at 11:36pm
nothing here this evening.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2010 at 9:46am

thread jack...sorry.

john

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2010 at 1:55am
thread jack...sorry.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2010 at 1:43am
We'll be heading back to Clinton this weekend, no campsite reserved but we'll make do. Need a third so come on down. Email me if you want to hook up.
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2010 at 4:59pm
You're askin' the wrong dude! Barely know how to type on the forum. I didn't take many pictures. Wife did, but more in teh campground. I know Nicole takes pictures so maybe she will have some posted later.

You'll just have to attend instead of look at pictures!

Several of us were already talking about setting the date for fall gathering. Like to do it before Labor Day just due to work. We could do a late one....2-3 weeks after Labor Day. Don't worry still warm!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2010 at 4:08pm
Pics?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2010 at 1:49pm
Had a great weekend with everyone who attended. Had some great skiing once we got our sorry butts out of bed. Sunday morning was spectacular. Alan and I got some "tough slalom runs" in and we met up with Gail (NautiqueHunter) for some good slalom runs. It is always fun to help other skiers out who have questions. What fun to see that smile while skiing!

The weather was bad and had 2 major rain events roll through and that put a damper on the day a bit. We got a great evening ski in on Saturday and "sat in the hot tub" for 30 minutes or so just to relax.

Just wanted to say thanks to all who ventured down. As always it is great to visit around the camp fire and tell stories. Hope everyone made it home safely.

Looking forward to GL real soon
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2010 at 12:27pm
Tell Pam that you need to get the oil changed in the boat. It is a super complicated job and you need to take it to a town called DeWitt and have us knuckleheads do the work. We will then need to do numerous shake down runs to make sure it is good for the rest of the year. When she asks why your ski is in the boat.....well, you have to create that excuse.

Actually, just beg her to change her plans! Ha, just kidding but we will miss watching your morning slalom runs and the girls skiing. We may steal your camp site then.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2010 at 10:56pm
Hope you have a great time guys! Doesn't look like we will be able to make it. The wife has other plans
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2010 at 7:44pm
RJ and Fam in A44
Arriving noon or so friday.
leaving Monday AM.

We have some friends coming they have A43
and A47 (I think)
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2010 at 6:58pm
Mike and Gail Hunter + 2 maybe 4 Friday mid-morning.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2010 at 6:57pm
Rob, give me a call for better directions this time. No need to drive to Missouri at night! Leave teh GPS at home!!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2010 at 5:52pm
Todd, Renee, and Evan: Renee Friday morning/noon-Todd 6:00pm
Rob and Dena: Friday late afternoon / early evening
Alan and Dana: Friday evening A46
Hughes': Maybe this fall

Have fun guys, wish we could make it.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2010 at 3:58pm

Alan and Dana: Friday evening A46
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2010 at 2:29pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2010 at 1:01pm
So lets get a head count. Just curious as to who all is coming and when they are arriving.

1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2010 at 3:02am
First time in the water since the tranny job Rob? Will be interested to hear how it goes. Take a few pictures.
Hugs to both those beautiful girls you live with.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2010 at 1:32am
Rob, so dang glad you and Dena are heading down. We were chillin' in the water last weekend and it was awesome. Family said it was even better this weekend! You will have a blast and glad to hear you are draggin' the ride down!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2010 at 4:12pm
Just confirmed a babysitter for the weekend. Dena and I will be there Friday afternoon. It will be my 3rd time at Clinton, Dena's 1st, and the first for our boat. See you there!

Rob
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 12:21pm
It looks like we are going to miss the Clinton Lake gathering again this year, but we are going to be down there this Saturday, 5/29. If anybody else is out there, feel free to stop by.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2010 at 12:27pm
You are right, but his is selling a ton of MC's. He does push MC first, but he does push CC's second which is good to hear. They were down at the Correct Craft factory not too long ago taking a tour. Must maybe he would cross over the fence to the bright side of things???

I did get confirmation back on A48. We are locked in for the full weekend. I was out mowing the yard last night and saw a pile of boats coming home from the lake. Ugh, damn grass!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2010 at 3:19am
Doug is a great guy only bad thing is he doesn't sell CC.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2010 at 1:41am
Just thought I would let people know, but Wade Cox will be at The Liquid Edge in Farmer City that same weekend. Farmer City is only a few miles up the road from the lake. I now some people have shown interest in going to The Liquid Edge and this would be a great time to do it and get some professional lessons. Doug runs a great operation there and I would recommend stopping by sometime.

I just happened to be at the lake this weekend and ran into Tony Nichols who is good friends with Doug and he told me the news.

Hey, I have cold beer in the boat so that is another good reason to come!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2010 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

Alan there's always room on my boat for you and Dania. I cant wait to see both of you again.

Thanks Mike, I just called and I'm picking the 81 up Sunday afternoon. Luckily I put it away in pretty good shape so I really don't have much to do to get it ready to go. See you in a few weeks.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2010 at 6:11pm
Alan there's always room on my boat for you and Dania. I cant wait to see both of you again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2010 at 11:48pm
Oh Alan, you know you will be there! Throw the seats in the 81, charge the battery, air up the tires and hammer down! I'll have that 6 pack ready that we talked about.

I just filled out the form for A48. They have a pretty stupid registration process so check out the instructions very close. Everything is by snail mail....no electronic stuff or by phone.

http://dnr.state.il.us/lands/Landmgt/PARKS/R3/cll/cll_app.pdf

This is the link if that helps anybody.

Looking forward to it!!!

Tim, you still in hibernation??? Wake up Lichtenstein!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic