Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Switch to elec ignition

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
grim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2006 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

This is for grim over there in the netherlands.

If you have the old distributor in your hands look at the teeth on the gear.

If they go this way/////, it's a LH engine.

If they go this way\\\\\, it's a RH engine.

Whatever you decide to get, make sure you get the right rotation or you'll be screwing with swapping gears.

Try Discount Inboard Marine (they advertise on this site) and they'll get it right for you if you give them the correct rotation.

keno

Sorry KENO I did not read this.

I understand, i musthave a right hand rotation.

Thanks a lot
greatings from holland
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2006 at 5:45pm
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2006 at 9:31pm
Looks good...probably all the bells and whistles. Real clean, just like I thought it would be.Thanks Scott
Scott
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2006 at 10:20pm
it's not as clean as I would like it to be one day I'll break down and get the chrome primary and secondary bowls for the carb and the chrome intake when I get my heads finished. Good project for next years tax return.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2006 at 10:27pm
79: Why doesn't my motor look like that? In fact I'm not sure what my motor looks like.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2006 at 10:36pm
I do....... STOCK cast iron gray.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2006 at 11:01pm
79 that was cold, real cold,in La. we don't talk about a mans dog his boat or his pickup truck ............boat dr
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2006 at 11:17pm
nice engine pic.

When are you headed back to syracuse to get your boat?

Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2006 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

it's not as clean as I would like it to be one day I'll break down and get the chrome primary and secondary bowls for the carb and the chrome intake when I get my heads finished. Good project for next years tax return.

Hey Chris, between you, my partner, and me. We could make Correct Crafts look and run better than factory new!......Do you want to move to Ohio?
Scott
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2006 at 9:58am
depends on the pay
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2006 at 5:13pm
79, I thought you had some aluminum exhaust manifolds... have you not installed them yet?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2006 at 7:38pm
I do have some new un-used edlebrocks waiting to be ported a little to match up to the heads I'm having done, I got all of the hoses and fitting but one. Need to figure out how I'm going to reduce the 1" line to feed the water to them. I've got anodized stuff for everything else but the one is givine me head acks.

Actually I had two set's sold the one set to joe he did a dandy job polishing them up you can see them on his post.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic