NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEWS FLASH, PINK’S AT LAKE GEORGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 8>
Author
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2008 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Sounds like Jerry is gonna be busy.
john

John, we all know it's true. Reid mouths off & Jerry has to back it up!

By the way, would that make it Jerry Reid?
Greg

86 BFN
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2008 at 2:12pm
Reid , is there a secret that we need to know about?Is there a Packard in the Classics future or just a Turbine to go in the Mustang setting on the floor.
I heard from the rumor mill that Godfather has issued a challenge to meet you at High Noon.Just a word of CAUTION REID.....Word on the street is "I Will Show Up At This Knife Fight With A Hired Gun"
Reid this guy sounds like he will not go down easy,have all your Tee's crossed and I's dotted.He won't be fighting fair , and money is no object to Win this little race.....................Boat dr
shawnmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2008 at 6:28pm
I wish i could be there. Not only to meet you all but to watch this race of EPIC proportion!

I wonder if an 86 will fit in the belly of a 747???
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 12:57am
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Mr. ReidP, I will meet you on the lake at HIGH NOON on 8/13/08.

My money's on Reid!!! There's no telling what he's hiding in that garage of his?!? Is there going to be a live satellite feed of the event so I can watch Reid's victory on my computer?!?!

-Adam

1973 Skier
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 9:27am
This is turning into a heck'uva missle waving contest...just remember the Buffalo will show up someday.   

...somebody has to pick up the boat parts along the way?!!?     LMAO

1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 12:45pm
Adam, thanks for the support and very well designed "banner". I think I'll blow that up to 8x10, FEET.      
If only that's all it took.

Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Sounds like Jerry is gonna be busy.
john

John, we all know it's true. Reid mouths off & Jerry has to back it up!
By the way, would that make it Jerry Reid?

Very true Greg, but I may have mouthed off a little too late here, as we're a little too short of time. So we may need to spend Jerry's limited time stitching up a big white flag.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 12:45pm
I'll line up against the 409 CCF boat....with 4 of its plug wires pulled....and drain plug.

I'd be more than happy to line up against another 2001 hull...except for Joe's fire breathing engine from hell.

Ken
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I'd be more than happy to line up against another 2001 hull...except for Joe's fire breathing engine from hell.

Ken

Who me? I spent all day yesterday working on my stereo, I am going for loudest boat to make up for my inferiority complex over my muffled exhaust.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 12:57pm
Hey Big Daddy, I hope you got some good sleep last night!!! Or are you still up!!

I have little birds everywhere keeping me posted.

Let me throw another curve ball at you, I will not be driving in this event..Sorry to say but its true.

If my plans falls together, I will have a special?????
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Ken

Who me? I spent all day yesterday working on my stereo, I am going for loudest boat to make up for my inferiority complex over my muffled exhaust.

Yup, I'm referring to you, Joe. Muffled exhaust? With what you're packing under the hood? I have to imagine it's much louder than a stock 351 PCM.

Ken
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 1:21pm

Hey Big Daddy, I hope you got some good sleep last night!!! Or are you still up!!

"I" slepted like a baby last night. In fact I just woke up half hour ago.

I have little birds everywhere keeping me posted.

Little, un-informed birds, with big mouths. Just the same, I'm going solitary.

Let me throw another curve ball at you, I will not be driving in this event..Sorry to say but its true.

Crap, now I really do have to worry.

If my plans falls together, I will have a special?????

Special..........Ed?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 3:52pm
All I have to say is you "bone heads" are lucky I,m not going to be there, my money is on Timmy anyway!
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 3:59pm
This what you guys would be seeing all weekend!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 4:54pm
I'm missing something here Mark. Why would we all be fixating on how your platform fell off, or are to trying to tell us in a round about way that you've traded in blondiegirl for something significantly less shapely.

Gotta get back out to the boathouse. I've got the supercharger bolted on and now I'm just trying to figure out some new plumbing on this vintage exhaust in order to spin up the turbo charger.     
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 5:06pm
Reid...what did you do, walk up to house to get Jerry a fresh beer, yes you better get back to the boathouse before he stops working!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 5:09pm
And the little birdie speaks of "SMACK" I was not saying a word about the add on's .
Guess that Dave is gonna have egg on his face before the High Noon Showdown....
Better show up with a BIG GUN DAVE.......................Boat dr
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2008 at 11:50pm
Down South I heard of a person with 60+ in a SKI. I just think I might have to call THE SHOW GUN, in for a favor!!    

I like my egg's sunny-side up and to go please..

THE SOUTH WILL RAISE AGAIN!!!!

P.S. no smoking mirror's please..or little white cry towel's.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2008 at 1:28am
Is the older guy (forgot his name..you know who I mean MM..beat us at the last reunion) gonna show up with his NOS boat?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2008 at 1:36am
Anybody smell smoke, I think someone on fire by now!!!
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2008 at 11:21am
Really enjoying this thread with it's trash talk.

Kinda reminds me of one of my favorite all time TV shows. More power !!! Tim would fit right in with this crew.

Wish I was attending. The anticipation is building can the 409 be taken down. Or will the old Henry's prevail.

I have now added one of these CC reunions to my "Bucket List"
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2008 at 3:54pm
NOW, MY JOB IS COMPLETED. I HAVE DONE WHAT WAS MEANT TO BE..

I was to turn the heat up some and I did a very good job at that!!

I respect THE BIG DADDY very much..

And to have some people out there say, hey we might have to go to this big event!! Or another one down the line.

Then, I have completed my mission..
And by the way Big Daddy it was not the Doc, thanks to you all the beer you give to Jerry he started to sing and I heard him all the way down here!!! (Just kidding Jerry) And yes I am looking for a boat,BIG DADDY keep your eyes open for something that was the 1st..hehe
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2008 at 12:17pm
Haven't heard from bill in a long time, would be interesting if you got his beast to run in this event.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2008 at 12:27pm
If this is not the Orange Crush this could be interesting.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2008 at 12:44pm
I know but I'm not telling. The pieces to the puzzle are coming together!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2008 at 12:49pm
Godfather Dave,
You definitely did a good job of turning up the heat, but don't dare think about getting on the back burner and cooling down. We'll come up with another name around here for guys that do that.

I got your message and sorry I missed your call Sunday evening. I tried getting back to you but then got your voice mail. I'll try you back later today.

'79, I've been wondering about and miss Bill Burgess as well. Anybody down in FLA got any word on him? I'd be just fine however, with his boat staying away from any "in-water" events.    
ReidP
1973 Mustang

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2008 at 12:49pm
I think he was talking about bringing his 75 mustang or something of the like.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2008 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I think he was talking about bringing his 75 mustang or something of the like.

Mr Meloon that is, not Mr. Burgess... if he was looking to come up we should take up a collection to offer to buy him a plane ticket, hate to see him tow his boat all that way...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2008 at 12:58pm
reidp, I was being nice to you, but now you are just like a little dog that want go away.

Wake Jerry up and make sure there are no loose bolt's on your so-call super freak boat.

Because, it's back on BIG DADDY.
I know what the 409 will produce in speed.

Do you think that's all I have to bring...
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2008 at 1:03pm

Because, it's back on BIG DADDY.
I know what the 409 will produce in speed.

Do you think that's all I have to bring...

well trash talk doesn't float too well or go very fast when water is added. So what else do you have in mind
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2008 at 1:39pm
Well, let me put it nicely to the old school class. It has to do with a little black box that all you have to do is just plug it in.

Do the math, this boat comes with upgrades, if needed.

And it will come on the plane with me, I told you I was bringing some nice stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 8>
  Share Topic