NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 442>
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2007 at 10:23pm
Ok let me know. Much as I like Chris...not sure I'd wanna share a boat with him. But you..being closer and having Keith's place to work on it...well to me..looking at those pics again...its a no-brainer.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2008 at 11:23pm
we'll I not sure that's going to happen we'll see how the tax return is first
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2008 at 12:10am
Might be gone by the time your tax return comes back. Bet you are getting lonely for a boat.

Are you up north or down here?

Hope your holidays were good.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 12:23pm
Lets bump this thread up.

Anyone out west looking for a Barracuda SS? Theres a '67 project for sale in NorCal for $750.

http://chico.craigslist.org/boa/644106033.html
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 12:45pm
Perhaps a bit of an understatement on the engine needing a little work, but if it was round my parts I could find room for it in the shop.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 12:55pm
BKH,
Can you bring this to GL with you?!? Man, Id buy that in a minute if it was local!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 1:45pm
That Barracuda is a great starting point for a project. Someone should snatch that up!

Tim- we need a flatbed hauler, a warehouse and lots of free time
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

Tim- we need a flatbed hauler, a warehouse and lots of free time

........and a straight jacket!!!!    I'll lend you one of mine.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 2:35pm
I'd buy that boat, too.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 3:07pm
Well, if you guys want it, I can go get it. I just need to know when it will go away. I'd buy it myself if I didn't already have the yard full of boats. BKH
Livin' the Dream

SeattleFordFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleFordFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 3:19pm
Well I forwarded this on to Fins, and we shall see if he wants to expand his fleet a bit more. I would be interested, but I am trying to deplete my fleet right now!!
Travs

Where there is a will, there is a way, and where there is a way, it usually costs more money.

1980 Ski Nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Well, if you guys want it, I can go get it. I just need to know when it will go away. I'd buy it myself if I didn't already have the yard full of boats. BKH

Brain, I bet if you towed that Barracuda to GL, you would achieve Hero status, your money would be no good, and you'd have a boat to ride in for the reunion. And you'd save on gas going back.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Brain, I bet if you towed that Barracuda to GL, you would achieve Hero status, your money would be no good, and you'd have a boat to ride in for the reunion. And you'd save on gas going back.

You may be right. Not interested. My interest is in having my boat on the cool clear waters of Green Lake. If someone wants it, I can probably go get it (about a 4 hour drive from my house) and keep it at the house until retrieved. BKH
Livin' the Dream

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 6:16pm
While you're in California, check this one out too. 1963 American Skier for $500 in diaries section. The trailer alone is gotta be worth a couple hundred?

$500
-Adam

1973 Skier
mars88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mars88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2008 at 1:32am
Anyone in Iowa? Here's a Ski Tique that's about 20min from me. Too much for a broke college guy! Looks nice tho

Ski Tique
mars
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2008 at 1:42am
Ouch. My nephew just invited me to his graduation from Chico State, which is only about 15 minutes from that Barracuda project boat. And . . . my wife told me if I want it, buy it. About now I'm really hoping its sold by the time I head up there end of May. Already too many boats and too many unfinished projects BKH
Livin' the Dream

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2008 at 2:19am
Brian,
Mannnnnn, Approval from "The Chief"! Id buy it!!
   Besides, what actually constitutes "too many boats and unfinished projects"?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2008 at 9:50am
Buy it! Even if you don't have time for it now, you will someday. That boat is one of the best CC ever made.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2008 at 1:01am
Brian Get rid of the old project and get a new one that is more appealing .

Bight the bullet .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2008 at 7:42pm
Brian
Shoot me an email

-Steve
winniskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winniskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2008 at 12:14pm
1986 correct craft only 209hrs

http://nh.craigslist.org/boa/657956279.html
Jim
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2008 at 6:01pm
77 Ski Nautique with tower - $4000

Seems like someone from IL was looking for something like this not too long ago.

77 SN
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 1:53am

Fish Nautique with TWIN inboards!!!

A little pricey...now if I can only figure out how to get twin inboards in the 16ft Skier!!!

-Adam

1973 Skier
Chopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 2:33am
Brian,
Sell your "old" project to me.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 2:56am
Originally posted by Chopper Chopper wrote:

Brian,
Sell your "old" project to me.

Thanks Chopper, but I'd kind of like to see the project through. Hey, I even think I have a free day three weeks from Tuesday where I might get a chance to work on it.

I understand the the fellow with the Barracuda in Chico, CA has started parting out the boat. I wouldn't want it without all the original hardware, etc. Wasn't meant to be.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

winniskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winniskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2008 at 9:52am
Here is a poor man's Ski Nautique. If you set it up in the middle of the interstate, it's a lot like skiing where I am on a busy weekend.

http://nh.craigslist.org/spo/678367592.html
Jim
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2008 at 3:42am
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2008 at 5:52pm
-Adam

1973 Skier
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2008 at 11:58pm
Just figured I would give a heads up to those looking.. I got all I can deal with right now.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/716021349.html
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
atxwrangler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atxwrangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2008 at 8:27pm
THIS LOOKS LIKE A GOOD DEAL! http://austin.craigslist.org/boa/709437648.html
I'm your huckleberry!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 442>
  Share Topic