Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Show Ski Nationals on TV

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show Ski Nationals on TV
    Posted: March-04-2008 at 11:35pm
If anyone has the VSGOLF channel they are airing the 2007 Division 1 Show Ski Nationals over the next several weeks. The program it's on is called Pleasure Boater and airs at 3:30am CST on Monday nights/Tuesday mornings. I recorded the first one last night and it looks like they're going to be showing two teams a week. This week featured Rock Aqua Jays and Ski Broncos and I believe next week is Mad City and Mohawk. A bunch of us made it out there on Sunday this year, and just from the few acts I saw then I would say these will definitely be worth watching. Also, you have to catch Hollywood tearin it up when they show Twin Lakes Aquanuts and if memory serves some of you others were skiing as well.

Enjoy,
Johnny
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2008 at 11:53pm
Johnny,

I believe it is also on just plain "VS", I caught that this AM when I got up. Watching the pyramids I suspect they may have been running the film a bit fast, they sure looked like they were hauling A$$.

Additional times I found:
Each week beginning March 3, a new half-hour of programming will air on the Versus Network. The show will air three times per week on Monday (7:30 a.m.), Tuesday (4:30 a.m.) and Wednesday (1:30 p.m.). All times are Eastern (check local listings).

Mad City would be a great one to catch as they were No.1 last year followed by Wonder Lake, Aqua Jays and little Crow. The Aquanuts took 7th despite Hollywoods outstanding performance!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 12:00am
Hey CQ: How about taping Hollywood's performance and posting it on here for us computer challenged guys? Also...I could never program my VCR to tape it. Guess I could save it if I had one of theem Tivo boxes but doubt that I'd be able to figure that out either.
Thanks.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 12:48am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Hey CQ: How about taping Hollywood's performance and posting it on here for us computer challenged guys? Also...I could never program my VCR to tape it. Guess I could save it if I had one of theem Tivo boxes but doubt that I'd be able to figure that out either.
Thanks.

john

What the hells a VCR?

Big John, I'm gonna call you one of these days, soon as I catch a break.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 12:53am
Well a VCR is one of these things that at one time you could record tv programs...that is..if you could figure out how to program it.

LOL...I was just reading the thread where you plan to bend some pipe for these guys. Was thinking how cool it is how guys help each other on here...even when they are very busy...like you...and thought "wow its been a long time since I talked to the majicman by voice". So lets talk one of these nights. I trust you still got my number?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 5:57am
If you guys could tape some of these shows and post them here somewhere, it would be great!
We do not have those programs here and we cannot receive the mentionned channels eh...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic