Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seat Hinge bracket assembly for 85-89 SN

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Brant View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seat Hinge bracket assembly for 85-89 SN
    Posted: September-22-2004 at 4:54pm
Want to know if there is any interest in buying Seat bracket assemblies for the '85-'89 Ski Nautique for the passenger seat (deluxe interior). This mechanism attaches to the back rest on the passenger seat and attaches to the boat. It allows the back rest to swivel up out of the way to put storage up under the bow of the boat.
workky View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2004 at 5:44pm
how much you want for it,u have any picture of it?
workky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2004 at 5:46pm
email me at awesomedawson2@hotmail.com with pics,Thanks
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2004 at 9:39pm
email me some pics too. uncleroman@houston.rr.com
skierbrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2004 at 4:54pm
I don't have a price set yet for the assembly. I am trying to figure out how many people would be interested. The more people interested, the lower I can get the cost down on making them. I don't have pictures yet but I am working on that now!
shilohnautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shilohnautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2004 at 6:59pm
I have a 89 2001 s/n and would be interested also
MikeSki6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeSki6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2004 at 4:03pm
I am interested but would like to see some pictures first
Paul Becker View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Becker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2004 at 6:23pm
Hi,
I have a 1987 ski nautique and I am also interested in your brackets. Please email me pictures at becker773@aol.com.
skierbrant View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2004 at 11:18am
Since I am having a decent response to the seat brackets, I am going to make up a set so I can get some pictures to those who are interested. I could send pictures of the bracket on my '89 Nautique but I am going to make the brackets a little nicer than what is on my boat. I hope everyone can be patient while we redesign and get the parts made!

shilohnautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shilohnautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2005 at 2:20pm
Just checking on this bracket, hows it coming havent heard from you since oct.
clay View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2005 at 9:26pm
Would be interested in the brackets. Send pics.
backcrkr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backcrkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2005 at 11:35am
I just made my own! their easy to make, all you need is alluminum angle its 3 bucks at home depot. drill holes put in bolts. I think I spent 10 bucks doing it. Thats including a hacksaw I had to buy.
87nautique View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2005 at 5:46pm
Can you post pictures or send me pictures?
becker773@aol.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic