NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yesterday’s Pics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yesterday’s Pics
    Posted: March-01-2007 at 12:08am
Weather had been bad here and I hadn't been wet once in Feb. Finally got it going yesterday.
The Dude:

The Dr. (whose wife is expecting tripletts):

The Weatherman:
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 12:12am
Dude: Love the pics! Nice lookin' water. Ain't it grand to be able to be on the boat this time of year?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 11:56am
Jbear,

I was on my boat just yesterday. I was skiing at 75' off--standing on the ski platform in the garage.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 12:57pm
Hey chuck,

I was sitting in the boat listening to the radio and pretending also to be on the lake!

Hey i finished with your prop puller.

Thanks for loaning it out to me!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 1:07pm
Awesome pictures. All I can say is, wish I was there!

Ken
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 2:57pm
Dude

Great Pics. The water does look great, and nice to see it's warm enoough there to ski w/o a wetsuit. I can't wait for spring. You're pics just further affirm that it's coming....

David
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 8:28pm
if we get more snow here in michigan I found a couple of my wifes friends that said they would wear a bikini and take pics of them on snow skis being pulled be hind my sled. Now I ma hoping for more snow.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 10:24pm
Ken, It would be great to have you down here. Anytime you're in Houston, let me know. That goes for all of you btw. I've been reading about all you other guys getting together and have been feeling jealous.

The water on that little lake is really nice. It's clear and green. We were surprised yesterday when it was warm enough to get in without a wetsuit. But very glad. Nothing like coming out of the water w/out a wetsuit and saying to yourself: "Hey, that was a lot easier getting up without all that drag."
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 9:36am
Dude, great pics! Looking forward to getting back on the ski soon! Tell the weatherman to use the baseball grip on the slalom!

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 9:46am
looks like the Doc with tripletts on the way needs to do the same Chris
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 7:06pm
Chris, that's a great picture too!

Ya, the weatherman is a a beginner. You probably noticed he is on a combo ski too! The doc is usually baseball grip, so I think he probably is in that pic too, but I can't tell for sure. He's a pediatrician and his wife is expecting multiples! I guess that will make him more credible.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic