NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chick Pics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chick Pics
    Posted: December-16-2006 at 5:45pm
You young bucks need to to take it easy on an old guy like me with girly photos. For the third time this week my wife has caught me sitting in front of the computor double clicking my mouse!
hasbeenskier
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2006 at 5:55pm
That makes at least, two of us.
Scott
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2006 at 5:56pm
Bj,

It's one thing to get caught goofing off at work looking at boats but the chick pics can create quit a stir in the office. I'm gonna have to start closing my office door.
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2006 at 9:07pm
...you've got plenty of company. My wife seems to be looking over my shoulder more now when I'm on this site. Hey, I can't help what the other guys post...so what if some of the posts are peppered with a few pics of hot chics, right? It's winter time and there are worse things we could be doing.     
Heath
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2006 at 10:02pm
Come on guys...Let me tell you the trick..You have to include them! Call her over and ask her questions like...What do you think of that bikini...does she look sluty...are those boobs real or fake...And whatever she says just agree with it, and your in the clear...works everytime...
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2006 at 10:28pm
"she doesn't do anything for me" usually works,also....Until they think about it for a minute and realize that you can't be serious

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2006 at 9:42am
I'm trying to convince my wife that men are very limited on thoughts and because of evolution we simply can't help it, it is our sub conscious, that also does'nt work.
All the methods above also do not work, well i thought i was the only one getting in trouble.. I gotta go Im in "time outs"
"the things you own will start to own you"
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2006 at 9:54am
MM, I appreciate your efforts, but that doesn't fly at my house unfortunately. 05210's quote is what I used last time and he's right, that is a very temporary solution. Women know a hot chic when they see one. Eric may be on to something....the old caveman mentality...it's in our genes...it's how we are wired, we can't help it.      
Heath
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2006 at 11:28am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Bj,

It's one thing to get caught goofing off at work looking at boats but the chick pics can create quit a stir in the office. I'm gonna have to start closing my office door.

Good call. I wouldn't mind if the subject lines were a little more descriptive on these types of posts.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2006 at 7:43pm
Ya know ,I was disapointed when I clicked on to this post . I thought somebody was actually going to have the balls to actually title it what it was going to be . Instead of a" boating optical illusion , nice pontoons" or something like that

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 2:30pm
I like all of the new topics but I wish that people would title them what they are so that I dont have to worry about opening something I shouldnt have open at work.
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 4:19pm
It's called living on the edge, be a risk taker.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 4:53pm
What seems to be the problem here?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 4:55pm
I'll give more warning, starting now....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 4:58pm
Not Safe For Work = NSFW

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 5:00pm
Damm it Ken, I just got caught again
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 5:16pm
Sorry about that, Alan. I'll send out better warning signals going forward! Nice looking though, huh?

Ken
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 5:18pm
You guys just need to turn your desk "towards" the office door... Come on Ken, keep um coming !!! lol..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 6:31pm
I could put on that "Someone screwed up and Alan's pissed look , that keeps em away from my office for atleast a day"

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

What seems to be the problem here?

She must be a Vikings fan, probably in need of a purple helmut.

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2006 at 3:50am
quinner...I think she plays for the vikings, she used to be a tightend, but now shes a wide receiver..
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2006 at 9:27am
Yea, and I think her number was 69!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic