NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mallory distributer

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mallory distributer
    Posted: September-12-2006 at 6:41pm
I sent it monday to delhidream out in iowa,
"the things you own will start to own you"
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2006 at 3:02pm
HEI is a GM only dist, manufactured at the Anderson,IN plant by DELCO REMY for GM.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2006 at 2:49pm
Eric if you still have the distributor please post the part number I am interested
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2006 at 1:53pm
this fits a 351 ford, get rid of those points. This distributor will save alot of grief and headaches and definitly ad to the performance of the boat
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2006 at 7:59am
you do need to run a coil,on chevys they have the coil on the top. this is drop in and hook up, you may want to get hi out put coil also. i was told this dist was over 300.00 new.it is a marine dist if you want it pay the shipping and 50 bucks. if it isnt what you want send it back. call me monday eric 877-369-6693 or 330-273-8291
delhidream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delhidream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2006 at 9:23pm
I'm still running points set up on my 86 nautique, and after finding this web site I realize I'm in the dark ages. With this hei distibutor is the electronic conversion already built in, and also do I still need a coil. Back when we were circle track racing I was thinking the coil was on top of the distributor in an hei. If this set up is compatible to my boat and around the same money as the prestolite ignition upgrade, maybe this would be the way to go.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 11:38am
under 10 hours, 351 mallory hei distributer,forgot to grab part number off of it, will post it tommorow, it does say ultralight on it though, pulled it from a non winterized engine   330-273-8291
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic