NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

project boat or parts 1980 SN

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2006 at 5:21am
Corey,
Actually we got the boat in 87 when my mother in law bought that lake house. The interior was a little rough, due to no cover being on the boat since it was new. It was the original dark blue and needed some repair. We elected to redo it, a shop in Mesquite TX did it for us. Turned out pretty nice, Cowboy colors kinda. The back seat gets a lot of wear from people stepping in and out of the boat. With 6 kids and 6 adults all the time using it, thats why the duck tape came out. We shouldn't have that big of problem with the 94 we got, it has the removeble seat in the middle. I'm still looking at getting a 210 myself, but have to wait for some more $$$ right now.
Can't wait to see what you do with the 77 though!
Scott
Our 94 SN
coreytread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2006 at 12:29pm
stang 72 its pretty straight forward use the browse button to the right of the screen find your pics select them and hit upload to do more than one at a time there is a drop menu at the top where you can change the number of pics. to do a new album look at the bottom of the screen and it says create new album type name in the feild hit create and there you go, if this does not help you might just not be waiting long enough if your pics are larger than 513kb the website will resize them the upload is very so to. I have a stand alone two way satelite system that is extremely fast but it still takes me some time. sorry if i didnt help.

Scott hope you get that 210.

To everyone else I will be gone until sunday, Im going to mud nationals for the week end, muddin and breaking stuff on my truck and buddies fourwheelers haha is boating offseason for me.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2006 at 6:45pm
coreytread...thanks....I got that part down...how do you put a link in like yours..."Parts Boat"
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2006 at 9:08pm
click on the forum codes link at the bottom of the Post Repy box. It shows you the text format you have to put in front of the link and and the end. Basic HTML. Look at the "my link" line. this is where you can call it what ever you want..ie parts boat.
Hope this helps,
Scott
Our 94 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2006 at 5:31pm
Im needing exact address to ship, email me the your address coreytread@yahoo.com if you want your parts still. When i get your address I will give you back the qoute. I shopped for a decent price and have foud a decent shipping company called CTS. I will ship smaller parts through something else. thanks guys call me at 9032455103 if you need anything, the rest of the boat is for sale at 1000 trailer and all with some extra engine parts possibly a tranny definitely a starter maybe some speedos, but anyway anything is negotiable. otherwise Im going to start a new thread when Im ready to sell more parts.

Corey Treadwell
430 CR 3107 jacksonville texas 75766
downsouthdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downsouthdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2006 at 1:19am
Still have the gear shift lever handle whatever you may call it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2006 at 6:50pm
yes Ive got it give me a few days to ship all the other stuff and Ill talk with you about it.
downsouthdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downsouthdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2006 at 12:51am
Sure man no problem.

you get up with me
let me know when it is good time for it. send some pics if you gottem.

Thanks,
Davis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2006 at 8:30pm
Shipping out parts and starting a new thread so you guys know what Im willing to part with at this time

downsouthdave I am ready to deal on the gearshift handle when you are see me at my new thread. I didnt list it so I can give you first dibs thanks to all who responded to my thread
Hammer39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammer39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 2:57pm
Do you have the Teak Transom? I need one for a 79 Nautique. Email me at radiobob@ec.rr.com.

Thanks
Bob
Radiobob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic