NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2013

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Lake 2013
    Posted: January-30-2013 at 8:08pm
I had thought that I had started this previously but guess not. So here goes.
I mentioned in other posts here that I would reach out to John Gillette and try to convince him to come join the fun this year. John said that this sounds like a good time and that while he may be able to stay all day on Saturday he does have an interest in coming up on Friday evening and "playing" on Saturday morning. John will double check his schedule and I will follow back up with him early next week.
Certainly having John attend would be great for both his footing and general knowledge of Correct Crafts.
With any luck perhaps we could load up a BFN for a gangline footing session.

Marty has been nice enough to again confirm for me that the dates for this years event April 25-28. For some reason he keeps reminding me that this is close to his birthday......
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

I had thought that I had started this previously but guess not.

You did, it just wasnt in the Reunions section where it belongs: Take 1

Ive got it marked on my calendar, and the tentative plan is to drag our BFN down. It should pull a few footers if we prop it down a touch.

Would be very cool to meet John!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Ive got it marked on my calendar, and the tentative plan is to drag our BFN down. It should pull a few footers if we prop it down a touch.

Would be very cool to meet John!

+1

Look forward to meeting the Southern and Norther crews!

Hopefully our BFN will be together enought to take along too..... She is still stranded in the lift awaiting a trailer!
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2013 at 9:58pm
I have been off the site for months and am glad I tuned into this thread. Hope everyone is doing well and that this year's boating season gets under way soon! Now that I know the dates I can get planning. Looks like a good weekend for me because the Outer Banks Bike Week is the same weekend so we do not have any events going on at the dealership.

Got a busy spring and early summer brewing up already. Going to Disney the first week of April with the family and then to Bonnaroo music festival the middle of June and there lots of rides and events going on at the dealership in between.

We were ranked in the bottom 50 dealerships when I started a year and a half ago and we just earned the Gold Bar and Shield award from Harley and were voted a top 100 powersports dealer in North America by dealer news out of 14,000! Pretty cool! Now if I can just get a job with the Nautique marketing department and move to Florida. Hint hint   
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 12:33am
Glad to see some action on the White Lake 2013. Going to road test my 75 SN at SJRR in March. Hope all goes well. If not, I still plan to come even if I have to bum rides for the weekend,
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 12:36am
As much as I am looking forward to seeing that one owner 75, if you can't bring it, be sure to come anyway. I am betting there will plenty of rides.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 9:22pm
Hey guys, I'll miss it this year unless it's just for coming in for a day trip. Just too much going on. However, my 8 year old daughter is really interested in footing. I got her in the swing several times last year to get her over any fear and she's ready to progress. She has a new BI suit (as do I) and I'm trying to acclimate her as much as possible whenever I can. If I can get up there Saturday early, could she and I hitch a ride with some of you who have a boom and a good eye for instruction to help her learn some of the basics? She definitely needs more swing time and some good teaching. I do what I can, but I'm no coach and only an amateur footer myself.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Swatkinz Swatkinz wrote:

If I can get up there Saturday early, could she and I hitch a ride with some of you who have a boom and a good eye for instruction to help her learn some of the basics? She definitely needs more swing time and some good teaching. I do what I can, but I'm no coach and only an amateur footer myself.

This has Jackie Deen written all over it. We've definitely got room for you Steve.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2013 at 6:55pm
Steve,
Not sure if I am in for the week-end or simply Saturday. Lets stay in touch and perhaps we can make the trip together
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2013 at 12:25am
Hey Steve, you know we enjoy the water and our friends. It would be an honor to help spread the joy of footing to both of you. IAughtNaught and I will be happy to share the day with ya/ll.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2013 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Swatkinz Swatkinz wrote:

Hey guys, I'll miss it this year unless it's just for coming in for a day trip. Just too much going on. However, my 8 year old daughter is really interested in footing. I got her in the swing several times last year to get her over any fear and she's ready to progress. She has a new BI suit (as do I) and I'm trying to acclimate her as much as possible whenever I can. If I can get up there Saturday early, could she and I hitch a ride with some of you who have a boom and a good eye for instruction to help her learn some of the basics? She definitely needs more swing time and some good teaching. I do what I can, but I'm no coach and only an amateur footer myself.

If you're not bringing that rotting, pre-93 boat...... I guess I could find space for you......... but no Footing off my boat - Too much liability!

Hope to see you there...........
79 Banana Boat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79 Banana Boat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 12:45pm
ALL,

I'll have to admit, I have not been on this site since the summer ended.we are hoping that this summer will be a better one for contacting with with some great Nautique folks. Marty Mabe love to catch back up with you this summer. Keegan we will be seeing you at Belews this summer.We are going to also try to make the April event.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 2:50pm
It will be here before you know it' !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2013 at 4:53pm
Sounds good Steve. Those past couple of warm days had me itchin to get on the lake. Of course I had to do chores instead. LOL
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 1:25pm
Im ready! Yall come on back now ya hear! Looking forward to a bigger and better get together than ever! Start warming up your corn hole tossing arm!

I believe I have started a tradition..... last year when yall came I had a new daughter to introduce you to.... well no different this year! Addison Gray Link was born February 9th this year! Shes ready to meet the crew!
(I guess I finally found something I'm good at.....)

I'm working on details and sponsors this week so I will keep you informed.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 1:46pm
You dman!!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by whitelakerider whitelakerider wrote:

Im ready! Yall come on back now ya hear! Looking forward to a bigger and better get together than ever! Start warming up your corn hole tossing arm!

I believe I have started a tradition..... last year when yall came I had a new daughter to introduce you to.... well no different this year! Addison Gray Link was born February 9th this year! Shes ready to meet the crew!

Lookin forward to putting a face to the voice on the phone!

Steve......
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Hey Steve, you know we enjoy the water and our friends. It would be an honor to help spread the joy of footing to both of you. IAughtNaught and I will be happy to share the day with ya/ll.

Jackie and Adam,
Thank you both. This is the kind of generosity that this site is all about.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 3:22pm
You can count on us too Steve, we're hoping to have a few boats with booms there too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 7:57pm
way to go Townsend. With Tim kicking in sucess is a matter of you showing up. Looking forward to adding new names to the barefooting alums.Just remember: Wedding rings have little future At White Lake. AKA my last student
Dan.

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 8:00pm
you make a good point...Joe, is Dan comeing back for either trip?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Steve......

Steve, the face isn't as sexy as the voice..... just a warning.... hahaha
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 1:26pm

Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Steve......

Steve, the face isn't as sexy as the voice..... just a warning.... hahaha

Yikes! Let's not go there...... But a warm handshake and bro-hug would be GREAT! See you soon - It'll be fun to bring the 206 back "home"....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 1:28pm
The Godfather is going to get jealous.......
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 11:08pm
You gonna bring the band ?
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2013 at 1:11am
Here's the face hard at work.

Tim D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2013 at 7:07pm
Tim D this is me emailing you and you not emailing me back.... ive been emailing you about the shirt!!! hahaha times getting tight!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2013 at 8:58pm
This time next week, l'll be with friends at WLM 2013 !! Now is the time to make your plans to come and join us. With Race City and White Lake Marine as host, what could be better !! See you there.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2013 at 10:39pm
Flying home from Calgary on Thursday night and on the road Friday Morning!
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2013 at 11:06pm
Drive safe !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic