Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1977 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Gator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1977 Ski Nautique
    Posted: July-17-2009 at 3:15am
I still have the 1977 Ski Nautique my brother and I drove to Orlando to pick up from the factory in March of '77'. Does anyone know if decals and emblems are available anywhere? I actually bought a set of decals with the boat but those were used to repaint it in 1982. Any help is appreciated.

Thabnks,

Phil
Brktracer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brktracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 6:10pm
No, the stencils are no longer available from CC. Someone here made some though. There was a thread a while back. Try a search.
79TiqueRebuild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79TiqueRebuild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 8:38pm
Phil,
This is a great thread on graphics restoration. Monty
Graphics restore
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:29am
Phil,

Call Andy at Freelance Lettering he made me a set of Ski Nautique paint mask / stencils for my boat and National tow boat for the back. He is a fellow owner and I am positive he can help you. I hope this helps.

Sam

Loud pipes save lives!!

2011 Green Lake Reunion Best of Show.

Sam's 73
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:45am
Also look in the new section on the forums main page. You can purchase the what you are looking for.

Sam
Loud pipes save lives!!

Sam's 73
Gator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 12:58am
Thanks, Sam!
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 10:03am
Sorry I didnt put Andys contact info on here 317-244-9272

www.freelanceindy.com

Sam
Loud pipes save lives!!

Sam's 73
351liquidcourage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 351liquidcourage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 11:20pm
Where can i find a pattern like that one? I am restoring my '77 s/n and my boat was repainted by the previous owner and i need to find the graphic pattern for "ski nautique"
"Liquid Encouragement"

1977 Ski Nautique
PCM - 351W
Mgiddings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mgiddings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2021 at 11:39am
Try calling Al Thomas @ 904-813-5597. He’s working on recreating the decal from my 1975 CC. He provided them for my re condition project and they are well done. A purist would say they need to be painted but there to my knowledge are no stencils in existence. All the best. Michael Giddings….
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic