NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

im a little disturbed

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
1time17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1time17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: im a little disturbed
    Posted: April-02-2005 at 7:17pm
all this winter ive been getting my boat restored so i can take it to the orlando reunion and show off my brand new 84.. but now its getting to be crunch time and i dont think the guys doing it have enough time to finish. ive already made reservations for a hotel and with correct craft. plus i still have a few things id like to do before i can take it down there.. i dont know what to do.
gotta love those old school nautiques
custom2001
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2005 at 7:31pm
GIT ER DONE !
kenny g
Frank View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2005 at 2:07am
Smoke Weed?

Sometimes you don't care about stuff as much when you are on that stuff.
64 Skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2005 at 5:42am
From the Cable Guy to the Hippie, I'm not sure we've been much help, but it was kinda comical!

None of these boats are perfect...if it floats and runs bring it. If you can go the the reunion during the middle of the re-build you'll get some great advice while there.
64 Skier
66" HO VTX and 67" HO Triumph
71CC
fishtique 20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2005 at 1:48am
64 skier,your wrong. there are perfect boats,mine 1977 fish tique 20
4 year restore, see pics.

paul c
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

64 Skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2005 at 5:21am
Sorry, the comment was meant to motivate not insult.

Curious...is that a small block with 370 HP?

Great pic's! Pretty boat.
64 Skier
66" HO VTX and 67" HO Triumph
71CC
1time17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1time17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2005 at 4:33am
went to the shop for a uncalled drop in they told me that it will be done on the 15th and that it has to be because they want to show off there work.. plus i need it back to re install the entire stereo sys. but my fingers are still crossed i really want to go to the reunion.. so if you guys see a green 84 2001 stop by and chk it out..
custom2001
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2005 at 12:40pm
64 Skier is right and I guess so is Fishtique. But mainly your boat doesn't have to be a perfect boat to go to the "Reunion". If you haven't previously been, it's not a boat show. There definitely are some real lookers there, but also everyday-normal-wear drivers and always some loaded-with-character ratty ones. It's just fun to see so many CC's at one place and get to talk to so many other owners.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

1time17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1time17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2005 at 8:09pm
the hell with the disturbed part im now pissed i called the shop today and more bad news they wont be finished till tuesday.. that means i have less time to get my boat ready for the reunion plus i have to work come on finish my boat already its april...
custom2001
74 skier View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74 skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2005 at 10:51pm
When is the reunion, and is there a site to get info on it (maps, hotels, events,...)???
1time17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1time17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2005 at 11:39pm
its april 23 in the sea world parking lot in orlando.. for info call south east correct craft
custom2001
Frank View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2005 at 3:41am
Forget the weed. You may need professional help to relax.

Maybe try some of Mr. Miagi's techniques from the Karate Kid. Remember that kid fixed like 30 cars in one day. That stuff must really work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic