Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!!!Project 80 Ski!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
Author
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2008 at 1:07am

Nathan,engine looks great. Keep it up.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2008 at 10:23am
You got to take that t-stat housing and get it chromed enstead of the black, but you do have the black VC's, where you able to use std hgt VC's with rollers it looks that way.

should be a nice little power plant when your finish.
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2008 at 10:13am
MarineSRT8-
Any updates? I really liked following along with this build.

I hope you are still home and safe!
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
MarineSRT8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2008 at 8:17pm
Im looking for my timing cover as of right now. As soon as I get that I will finish the motor and get the drivetrain back in the boat. The exterior is almost completely done and I about ready to have the interior and sound system in. Pictures will be soon to follow
"Some people go an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem"

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2008 at 7:03pm
Damn......... i thought i spent alot on my money pit It rook at least 5 years to get mine where it's at!......keep it up srt8 and keep bringing the pics. love the pics on progress.

oh and by the way.....i would NEVER tell anyone on this site what youve done or your plans on building a motor unless you are willing to recieve constructive criticism or you really want the right info to make screaming fast boat.....I think your on the right track and hope to see ya at a reunion!!

p.s. if you can beat boatdr, trbenj or Reidp(among others) you will gain alot of respect on this site!! many hours tinkering,testing not to mention knowledge and expertise on every aspect of old boats flowing from this site! it's just trial and error with me! i could have saved a ***************load of money had i asked alot more questions before i spent my hard earned money!! but finally where i wanted to be.

Paul,

1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
  Share Topic