NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jbear sighting!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2013 at 4:55pm
Well the jbear and Patti are on their way to Knoxville for 2 weeks on Norris Lake. He called me last week and said they wanted to stop by the airport and have lunch me but needed a place to park two rigs cause a "buddy" was coming with him. Ok John no problem.... So I give him directions to a Greek place thats popular with the airport employees. Leave it to John to leave out who this buddy was!

None other then Backfoot100 himself.... Geez John, why didn't you tell me it was Eddie!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2013 at 8:00pm
nice shirt john!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2013 at 5:01pm
its what all the cool guys are wearing Kurt....now I just need a hat!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2013 at 6:30pm
Don't know about you,but those other two need hats
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2013 at 6:42pm
Tim,
Hopefully this year the guy will not have trailer problems again! I'd hate to see him cut again since he doesn't know how to use a pocket knife! You would think a cable splicer with all the years behind him would know better!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2013 at 6:47pm
Trouble is the reason you are called there in the first place is someone did the cutting for you-----
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2013 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Trouble is the reason you are called there in the first place is someone did the cutting for you-----

Yup, they didn't call JULIE and even then they aren't always correct!

I love municipal water main mapping as well as Nicor piping records. They have NO idea of what's going on!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2013 at 8:12am

Ouch Gary, that hurt!

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Tim,
Hopefully this year the guy will not have trailer problems again! I'd hate to see him cut again since he doesn't know how to use a pocket knife! You would think a cable splicer with all the years behind him would know better!

Yeah, for real Pete... I'd hate to be the phone guy repairing the lines that John worked on previously. Maybe Ma-Bell forced him into retirement cause it was cheaper to pay him a pension then to pay someone to fix his fixes.

I'm thinking maybe he learned his lesson and took his engine mechanic with him and made him follow close behind. Just in case!    

Good thing is i haven't gotten a call yet this year for Foot's CCFan roadside assistance but ski season ain't over yet!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Ouch Gary, that hurt!

Tim, Isnt that kinda like the pot calling the kettle black?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2013 at 10:00am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Why yes Steve it is....Gary is still sore at me for breaking his boat at Green Lake a couple weeks ago!      
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2013 at 11:49am
They got this really cool thing called sunscreen now. Combined with a bimini, no hats required. You guys should buy some stock.

I made sure that JBears trailer had the bearing packed the right way the last couple of years. We definitely need to keep sharp instruments out of his hands.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2013 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Why yes Steve it is....Gary is still sore at me for breaking his boat at Green Lake a couple weeks ago!      

First of all I'm speaking from experence and second yes,yes I am
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2013 at 12:57am
No trailer problems the last 2 years..just to be sure this trip I had Eddie follow along. All the WSWSC members at Norris were diggin' meeting him & JoAnne.

Pete: we called our guys OUPS (ohio utility protection service) and yes..we Loved those guys. They made us lots of money.

Just can't get into the bald banter guys.....afraid if I got started my hair might fall out!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic