Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft name plate.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
SShooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SShooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft name plate.
    Posted: August-19-2004 at 8:55pm
I need to find the plastic Correct Craft name plate for the side of a 1978 Ski Tique.

The ones on my boat have about had it. Factory new ones are UGLY on a 78.

They are white plastic with black lettering.

Does anybody know where I can get them made or something.

Thanks
sshooter
Stan C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2004 at 3:04am
I also have a 1978 Correct craft in need of
the plastic nameplates.I contacted Correct Craft and got permission to reproduce these nameplates. I am now in the process of making a mold to produce the 1978 plates same as the originals.I plan on making about 50 sets, They will be available about the first week of October. Price $135.oo/set. If you are interested my e-mail address is
rumstan@aol.com
Stan C
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2004 at 2:08pm
You can get black and chrome ones from correct craft for 20-30 bucks that are exactly like the white and black ones.
Stan C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2004 at 1:14am
79 nautique, I purchased a set of the black and chrome nameplates from Correct Craft and found that the lettering is quite different from the white and black emblems (the lettering is fatter and a different style) I needed the old style for my boat so I am making some.
Stan C
77stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2004 at 12:10pm
ive got a mold and made some for mine. really came out good. caveats - not as firm as orginals and sag in 100 degree heat so they need to be mounted with a little glue along with the rivits. most the time in making them is spent in triming excess plastic (sort of like preping plastic model parts for assembly) and painting the letters. i'm really not interested in making them for profit but if you would like a set of unfinished let me know.
jameski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2004 at 2:12pm
77stang,
Are yours white plastic with black letters? If so I'd like a pair. Email me @ jemeryjr@yahoo.com
current boat
94 Sport Nautique
previous boat
78 Martinique
77stang View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2004 at 1:17pm
yes - they mold white. paint on the black
Shaughn View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaughn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2005 at 1:37pm
Hey, does anyone know what the original emblems were on an '82 Ski Tique? We took this boat on part restored and they are missing. Did it have a script on the dash as well?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic