Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Raw water pump replacement

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Ryan78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Raw water pump replacement
    Posted: July-14-2022 at 3:32pm
Thank you for the reply. I was hoping to replace just the plastic housing if possible. I just can’t seem to locate one. And yes mine is the same bracket.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2022 at 1:24pm
Are you wanting to replace the housing, or the whole pump?

People have replaced the Jabsco with a Sherwood G21 type pump without much in the way of modifications or there's a DJ raw water pump that's from South Korea that's a copy of the Sherwood that would work too.

I imagine since it's summer, you want something right now that'll get you on the water Wink

Does yours mount to a stamped steel bracket like this one?

If so, people cut the end of the bracket so that the Sherwood or DJ pump with a pressed on pulley can be easily installed

Your Jabsco has a set screw and key holding the pulley in place so it's easy to remove from the bracket, but I figure you already know that.

Ryan78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2022 at 12:30pm
Hello. I am wondering if anyone can help me. We have a 1978 ski tique that needs the plastic raw water pump housing replaced. It is a Jabsco 17410-0001. I found one and it broke in half. Unfortunately Jabsco is back ordered for 6 weeks. Does anyone know where I can find another? Any help is appreciated. Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic