Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lost wooden sternlight

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
stepper459 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stepper459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost wooden sternlight
    Posted: June-13-2022 at 9:29am
I'm posting this here for better visibility, sorry if this isn't even CC related but ... the boat has a CC engine so I'm calling it close enough. 

I've been re-powering my father-in-law's Shepherd with a PCM 351 and Sunday we all took it out for a ride, it's running great and it's a huge success. 

Except the sternlight fell out somewhere along the way. 50+ years and it falls out yesterday on our first big cruise with the new engine. If that's the worst that happens, well, ok. But still, if anyone has any leads on a replacement other than forking over $350 to classicboating.com, I'm open to ideas. I had one of these on a shelf in my office for 5-6 years but it's long gone now, no memory of where it went but probably to someone equally unlucky in the moment. 

Here it is, I'd guess it's around 24" tall. The base I'm sure is different from others, but at this point I'm not worried about retrofitting something. 

All boats are sinking, it's just a matter of how quickly.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2022 at 11:44am
Call Jim Staib at  finewoodboats.com    815 344-9663    http://www.finewoodboats.com/Bow%20stern%20poles.htm

sorry can't get the link to work
stepper459 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stepper459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2022 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Call Jim Staib at  finewoodboats.com    815 344-9663    http://www.finewoodboats.com/Bow%20stern%20poles.htm

sorry can't get the link to work

Thanks, will do - you're the second person to recommend him! 
All boats are sinking, it's just a matter of how quickly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic