NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out Martinique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting out Martinique
    Posted: September-16-2019 at 9:59am
We picked this boat up for the trailer. Haven't had any luck trying to re sell the boat, so have decided to part it out. It is a solid boat that runs really well. We are selling everything, but the trailer, pylon, strut, rudder, rudder port and the gauges, excepting the speedo.. Engine runs strong and reportedly had the transmission replaced 2 years ago with a new one.

If anyone is interested, you can send me a PM.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2019 at 11:28am
After all the excitement surrounding this boat I can’t believe you’re not keeping it.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2019 at 11:38am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

After all the excitement surrounding this boat I can’t believe you’re not keeping it.

The Hart boatyard is getting too crowded!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2019 at 11:45am
That beautiful Penn Yan Avenger 23' Flybridge in the background is for sale, too. It's on Craigslist. Very nice boat with a PCM engine.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2019 at 12:27pm
Is it also full of leafs and beer cans?
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2019 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

He’s throwing them in with the deal, no charge
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2019 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I spent several hours detailing the Martinique once for a potential buyer who felt the interior was too rough. I wanted to buy a cover for it, but the boss said no, so it filled up with leaves.   Good thing, as it's now a parts boat, (read the title Hollywood). Penn Yan is the boat with the shrink wrap. It's a pretty sweet boat.

lakemurraybass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakemurraybass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2019 at 2:12pm
I need the rudder. Do you still have?

lakemurraybass@yahoo.com
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2019 at 3:22pm
Sorry, Rudder is not available.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2019 at 11:12am
Most of this boat is still available. Excepting engine/trans, gauges, rudder, rudder port, strut.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2019 at 11:20am
Also have 1986 BFN motor box and some other assorted interior parts.
LJR Gunlock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJR Gunlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2020 at 9:26am
Please let me know if the ski pylon is available.

Also, length of pylon from floor to top?
ljr
tleed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tleed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2020 at 9:08pm
I need a 1" diameter, 40.5" prop shaft, prop strut, and rudder for a 1974 Southwind 18. If any of these parts swap to my boat, I'm interested.

I could use an engine cover also.

Still have them?

Thomas
Thomas

1974 Southwind 18 with 318 cubic inches of reverse rotation roller cam "Moparvation"
tjdarland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjdarland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2021 at 10:42pm
Hey Riley. The boat pics are no longer available since the ransomeware attack. I’m looking for a steering wheel, speedo, and side windshield vents for a 1980 ski nautique. Do you have anything that would swap out?

Thanks,

Todd
tjd
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2021 at 8:26am
The steering wheel and speedo have been sold.  Just about everything from the boat is gone.  There wasn't much on it that would be good for a SN.
tpayner19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpayner19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2021 at 10:14am
Curious what year, I know you said just about everything is gone, but we have a '72 Martinique with a newer style Morse throttle and would like to get it back closer to an original.  You wouldnt happen to still have the throttle/shift assembly would you?
1972 Martinique
2004 Super Sport Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206
Three Lakes, WI
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2021 at 10:48am
1989, completely different boat.  You want an MV1.  Start a thread in the parts wanted section, and check ebay.
tpayner19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpayner19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2021 at 1:02pm
Thanks for the quick reply, just happened to see this thread and I never hurts to ask.
1972 Martinique
2004 Super Sport Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206
Three Lakes, WI
willice0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willice0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2021 at 11:22am
Do you happen to have the rear grab rail that wraps around the sundeck area? If so, I'll buy it. I'm also looking for the small teak trim piece from the dashboard just left of the wheel. It is almost s-curved and around an inch long. Ours split out.
'86 CC Martinique
jbriede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2021 at 3:37pm
I have a 85 Martinique I think I will part out. willice0 I may have the grab rail and trim piece you are looking for. I will have to look at the boat. Do you have a picture of the grab rail and trim piece?

I will make a separate 'parts for sale' post at some point. It'll have pictures and and a list of parts. But if anyone is looking for Martinique parts, let me know. I have a mostly complete boat.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2021 at 8:18pm
I've got the rail that goes around the rear sun deck.  It is in nice condition, but it is huge and not shipable.
willice0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willice0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2021 at 10:23pm
Here’s a picture of the rear rail style I’m looking for:

https://boats-from-usa.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/boats/correct-craft/76089/correct-craft-846832.jpg?itok=eCkxFjgn

I’m also looking for the glove compartment door with latch:

https://boats-from-usa.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/boats/correct-craft/76089/correct-craft-846838.jpg?itok=0zogqXIZ

Where are you located? It would be crazy expensive to ship that rear rail.
'86 CC Martinique
stm1258 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stm1258 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2021 at 7:15am
Howdy,

My left front windshield glass broke over the window.  Still have that I hope?

Thanks for your time,

-Sean
Tommyboy1904 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommyboy1904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2021 at 7:45pm
you dont by chance still have the rudder do you?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic