Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

average age

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 9>
Author
Soulscream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soulscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 8:27am
me 32
wife 32
sons 7&2
boat 7
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 8:58am
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Me.....26
Wife...26 (and smokin hot...ask mojo)
Boat...9

BTW...Mojo's wife is pretty good lookin!

Rob, Your wifes a doll !!! She was so sick at GL, I felt really bad for her... What a good sport. Still hope she had fun !!

Moj'
79 Mustang View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 9:19am
Me 37
wife 32
sons 4 & 2 year old twins.
boat we currently own 17
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 9:37am
79,did i read this correctly????? 3 boys and doubles on top .first child a girl,really wanted a boy so we kept trying,in less than 2 years we have a full family.got my boy,but he came w/a twin sister.ready made family in less than 2 years,and some people bith about 1 child,79 there is life after twins,they are 27 yrs. and still do the water thing
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 10:01am
Me 38,

Daughter 16 TODAY AAAAAHHHHHHH

Boat 43

Feelin good and act way to young for my age.(Doin it while i can)

Hey moj,

> Yes your wife is hot!

>Now that i think of it.... stang's wife is a hottie to!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 10:04am
me-32
boat-24
Life is Good.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 10:17am
Boat Dr.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

We love our kids. Wouldn't trade our twins or our 4 year old for anything but I often tell people that I also wouldn't wish twins on anyone.

The first year was tough....things are beginning to get easier.

That is correct:

1 boy 4 years old. He was recently up on the knee board alone off the boom with help....the look on his face was priceless.

Twin boys 2 years old and tubing at idle speed with mom this summer.

They all love the water! I hope it is something that sticks with them as they grow as it has for me.

Scott
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 10:45am
Originally posted by 79 Mustang 79 Mustang wrote:

They all love the water! I hope it is something that sticks with them as they grow as it has for me.

Scott

My sister calls that "Lake Effect" When we were kids we spent all summer on the lake with our 66 Mustang (and two woodies before that)

Since then, after the family camp was sold, my brother had a camp on the same lake, sold it, now lives on water in NC. My sister has lived on a lake since shortly after married. I have always lived in proximity to water and now have a vacation/retirement place on a lake. All three of us have boats and all of our kids (and now my sister's grandkids) are active participants in skiing/boating.   
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 10:55am
take lottsa, lottsa pictures,the years past by so fast ,memories will be all we have when we become our parents,oh did i tell you how much fun grandkids are
JHadji View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JHadji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 12:34pm
Me 39
Wife 32 & preg
Daughter 16 mo & starting to walk (losing remotes and putting peanut butter in the VCR).
Boat 18

A busy time for us and we've had to give up our lakeside plot of heaven at DeepCreek Lake, MD . But my wife's a good sport about the boat. Lets me tinker on the weekends & ski with a bunch of other overgrown children one night a week, no questions asked. Will have to do for now!
1988SkiNautique2001
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 12:49pm
JHardji,
My uncle has had a place on Deep Creek Lake for about 15 yrs. As kids, we'd ususally travel down at least once year. Sorry to hear you gave up your plot - only temporary I hope.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 1:11pm
75 i once heard that twins were punishment for sex that was toooooo gooooood, i will agree on this moot matter in the case of my set..........at 27 they dont need Stride Rites or braces,now they call and say what is the most money i can spend on a wedding dress? multiply above number times 10 and you will get an idea,oh you have boys,all you pay for is the rehersal dinner. lucky dog,i got to buy two weddings..........
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 1:52pm
[QUOTE=

Hey moj,

> Yes your wife is hot!

Yeah, not bad for an old broad hehehe I can say that cause she's not listening...... Doh' Thanks for saying....
Congrats to your little baby turning 16... Man are you in trouble now.. Let's get the band back out for some more partying.. Don't have to be 20 to drink and listen to good rock music !!!

Moj'

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 2:57pm
Boat Dr.

I am hoping that rehersal dinners are all that is to come.....wife still mentions a girl now and then.

Scarry thing as I have heard that once you have twins the odds / opportunity for future births to be twins goes up.

Have a great weekend everyone....

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 3:45pm
we joined a twins club in baton rouge la.in '77,so this is old research,then the odds of trips was very high,kinda went a single,doubles then trips. there were several in that club,kinda scarey. brenda had a tubal shortly,did not like the odds.........boat dr
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 7:50pm
spent 25 years growing up in Twinsburg, went to the first twin festival in 1976 and many more after that, anyone been to the twins day festival, we still go every year and at last count they registered close to 3500 sets. its covered every year by discovery channel, CNN and so on.    just wondered if anyone has heard of the festival
"the things you own will start to own you"
KPNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 8:14pm
Me 38
Wife 35 (smokin HOT)
Son 7 ski's kneeboards
Daughter 5 (smokin Cute)
Boat 4
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 10:05pm
Eric; Being from northeast Ohio, we have of course heard of the Twinsberg fest. Where did ya ski up there?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 10:47pm
KPNautique, "Smokin Cute" - made me laugh, a cla$$ic line that I will use in the future. Thanks for making me smile...
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 12:43am
Me- 34
Wife- 33
Daughter- 10,
Twin boys- 7.

My kids were all born on same day, July 23!

79-Mustang, I couldn't agree with you more I love my boys, great kids, but I wouldn't wish twins on anyone! It was just insane when they were babies!
Humans were only ment to have one baby at a time,anything more is just unnatural.

Eric - I live in the Akron\Canton area and Work in Macedonia, right down the road from Twinsburgh! I have heard of the festival but we have never gone. It is on our list of things to do.

Just bought my first boat today! '93 Sport Nautique.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 1:41am
Congrats Randy! I don't remember the first 3 years of our twins' lives. It's probably for the best.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 1:47am
We were talking about that festival the other day. The girls didn't really seem too interested however. I think right now all they are interested in is getting cell phones. To which I say, ah, no.
I can't see how my wife managed with the twins in the early years (I'm their step-dad). I didn't come into the picture until three years ago. Their lovely father decided he would rather have two girl friends than a wife and kids and hauled a$$ when the twins were less than a year old. My wife managed to finish college with a degree in accounting and get her CPA while raising the kids. WOW. Anyway, the girls just turned 12 and they love the water. During the summer they swam pretty much all day, everyday. The nieghbor said, "I've never seen anything like it!" I keep wanted them to ski doubles, like a Double Mint Gum commerical but they haven't bought into that yet.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 1:49am
Oh, forgot to mention, I really enjoy spending time with them. It's been great.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 10:18pm
Jimbo,
Double ski twin girls! Great idea. Both mine could do it...I just need to buy a toe strap for the other ski so they could both slalom.

Man, your wife is amazing! Kudos to her. She must be quite a woman.

I can't do the cell phone thing for them either. Geez, I hate it when their friends come home with them.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 10:26pm
Both my kids have cell phones..But they don't have service. They still like them though. 8 and 6 years old.
Scott
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2006 at 9:07am
jbear, I live in Aurora shores, we have a well fertilized 350 acre lake but it is great for skiing,I really wont get in the water anymore because of that reason. pulled alot of guys that worked at sea world when it was open.
Randy, where do you work in macedonia? I go thru there everyday to get to my shop
"the things you own will start to own you"
Pete LHC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete LHC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2006 at 12:57pm
Me=46
Brain=21
kids= 2 adopted Rottweillers.......they own me..
and the older one has been caught in the driver seat of my 80 SN.........
at the dock....
hoping I will leave the key in it
Thanks,
        Pete
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2006 at 1:35pm
is anybody keeping score on the age of driver vs.the age of boat,sounds like old =old & new = new. our boats are about as old as the music we listen to,what is the word?????CLa$$IC ROCK,makes me want to do an ADVIL....boat dr
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2006 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

is anybody keeping score on the age of driver vs.the age of boat,sounds like old =old & new = new.

After an aggressive and sophisicated statistical analysis, it appears that there is no trend with respect to young vs old owner and new vs old boat.

The data would appear to represent a pretty random distribution.

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2006 at 8:36pm
75 tique, i have absolutely no idea what i just read nor does the graph indicate anything to me other than " i see a buncha dots". the conclusion i come up with is we don't follow the rules,is this CORRECT, pun intended. thanx 75 that gave this old man a good belly laugh,much good for the soul.thank you again for the research data,plus the personal commitment to this site,send more data,my brain ain't full........ boat dr
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 9>
  Share Topic