NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

average age

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 9>
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 9:42am
seems to me that the older the owner the older the boat,just dont see the need for a 45000 dollar toy,C/C ,Porche or a 172 Cessna.1964 american skier,400 watts of Jimmy Buffett,350 horsepower/400 lbs. torque,3in. straight pipes...boat dr. 52....boat 42...new wife 46....step daughter....15....bird dog...9   God life at this age is great...old enough to do it ,young enough to enjoy it and wise enough to say NO..........
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 9:52am

Me 42 Alex 17

Maddie 7 & friend

Boat 1

Some strays that keep showing up at my house, age and origin unknown??

Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 9:53am
48 sometimes young,sometimes old

1958 Chris Craft born same day as me

1961 Arena craft

1992 CC SN

Just the 1 boy 10

Mrs Munday 43
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 10:33am
Ken 33 - barely broken in

Boat 20 - w/20 engine hours

Truck 7 - w/134K miles and counting!

jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 11:30am
1982 was a good year.
Me - 23
Boat - 23
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 11:31am
42 years old

acted like I'm 18 until 7 years of marriage counseling...... now I act like I'm 18 when my wife is not in the room.

Wife is 40 and smokin' hot !!

two boys age 12 and 3

11 year old boat
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 11:33am
Originally posted by todicus todicus wrote:

Wife is 40 and smokin' hot !!

prove it
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 11:53am
I'll snap some photo's this weekend when we go out in downtown Sacramento for her 40th birthday party....... she should be good and liquored up and won't be so uptight about photo's.

I got some good one's of her dirty dancing with one of her girlfriends last weekend after 2 bottles of champaign and shot's of tequila, but she got hold of the camera the next day and deleted them all ( due to nudity ).
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 11:59am

she got hold of the camera the next day and deleted them all ( due to nudity ).

This is why you should have saved copies before, and let her think she deleted them.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 12:15pm
I like the way you think !!
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 12:19pm
Thanks, most don't.

Anyways...back to the hot wives.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 1:02pm

I'll snap some photo's this weekend when we go out in downtown Sacramento for her 40th birthday party....... she should be good and liquored up and won't be so uptight about photo's.

I got some good one's of her dirty dancing with one of her girlfriends last weekend after 2 bottles of champaign and shot's of tequila, but she got hold of the camera the next day and deleted them all ( due to nudity ).

"Tequila makes her close fall off"... Bwahahahaha, great song, yep, great results !!!

Moj
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 1:05pm
Ok, OK, OK...

Me 46
Wife: 46 and still smoking hot since the day I married her (at least I think so)... Don't ask for pics!!
Too many toys to mention (although everyone has a motor!!)
Daughters 6 and 8, both sking now.

Life is good.. even when it sucks !!!

Moj'
2_Nautiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Nautiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 1:09pm
49 owned a CC since 21
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 1:10pm
me, 47
boat, 11
girlfriend, 23
Tate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 3:25pm
32. Boat's 27
Tate
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 3:27pm
Me 20, Boat 28.... Am I really the youngest guy here??

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Me 42 Alex 17

Father and son footin together. That's just way too cool. Good for you Quinner. (quality time with the kids) Gives my son (13) and me something to shoot for next summer. He's been asking about starting. Wish I had a boom for him. I hate to ask him to learn the way I did. I still don't think my head is quite right, and that was 34 years ago.

Funny thing though...it seems like about 2 summers ago that my buddy TJ and I taught ourselves by steppin' off. (see slide show below) Some cold crappy day this winter, I'll tell you some stories about "Pops", the 800 year old sheriff on our lake that summer that found some reason to pull us over every time we went out.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 4:15pm
Hmmm....maybe I'll try learn to barefoot....hmm...
Ok, I'll say it; I'm 40!
As for the toys, the boat's 22 and the wife is 39, until November!
Stepdaughters are 12. One is skiing very well, the other still is having some problems with balance.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 4:18pm
Mojoman,

You are right...... probably not an appropriate forum to post pics of your wife.......sorry Hollywood. I should act my age, not yours.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 5:15pm
In the Butthead voice....My wife is hot...hu hu hu
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

seems to me that the older the owner the older the boat,just dont see the need for a 45000 dollar toy,C/C ,Porche or a 172 Cessna.

A 172 Cessna??? I prefer the Cessna Citation Mustang! But if I somehow could afford the $2M purchase price, I couldn't afford to get it of the ground!
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 5:22pm

Mojoman,

You are right...... probably not an appropriate forum to post pics of your wife.......sorry Hollywood. I should act my age, not yours.

Naaa, no problem "T".. I'd send them if I had them.. Some guys on here have seen her this summer at the reunion.. Great woman.. Puts up with all my crap, and my motors, great to be around. Loves the boats.....

Moj'
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 6:42pm
Me.....26
Wife...26 (and smokin hot...ask mojo)
Boat...9

BTW...Mojo's wife is pretty good lookin!
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 10:23pm
So far with the response that I have gotten , these are what the totals are .

average age of a ccf - owner is 35 people at 38 1/2 years old
from the boats that were listed I have 34 at 27 years old
fromthe kids that are listed I have 19 at 12 years old
Then we have numerous SMOKIN HOT BABES that help us and put up with our crap that it realy doesnt matter what there age is. Because we love them no matter what.

Thanks keep em comin

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 10:23pm
How did I miss this awesome thread?

Anyhow: jbear=55 Like most of us here...act way younger.
Mrs jbear=56 but way awesome, even better than when I married her. I still think she's hot and she drives better than almost any guy, can back a trailer and load the '80 on the first try on a crowded ramp with rain clouds coming.

PS: Dan, I can remember when you were a kid. You are how old??? Did you guys get to TN? Son footin'? I can teach him.
PSS: Liked the Father/Son footin' pics. Still make my son go with me for pics each summer.

john

Boat=26 I've had newer ones but never again...old is best!

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 10:32pm
Me 30
Wife 29
boat 13
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 11:20pm
Great thread.

I'm 32 (33 next week), wife 33, daughter 3.5, son 1.5, boat 20, Website 3.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 12:04am
Great thread Paul.
wife 42 (Oh, I forgot...SMOKIN HOT)
son 17
daugher 14
daughters 11, 11
knees 64
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 1:58am
I'm 42. Boats a 5 years old.

I think my 38 year old wife is smokin hot, but then again, I hope that every man thinks his wife is hot. That's really all that matters.

My daughter is minus 2 months. Expecting in November.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 6:54am
Me        39
Hot wife   35
Daughter    6
Son        3.5
Boat       41
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 9>
  Share Topic