NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Footin with the PLBC boys

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 11>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2007 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

James, still plenty of skiing yet to be had. Perhaps we can find a spot in SW Michigan or NW Indiana to meet up in Spring time. Alan is back on the footin' horse, RLienen is close by there too. I'm sure there are more that I can't name off the top of my head.

HW, Let's talk to Rob this weekend at the party about a spring get together. He mentioned to me that he'd like to host a meet on the river where he runs. St. Joseph, I believe. I've been there twice and it would be awesome and not to far for James and a bunch of others. There's plenty of hotels and maybe we could find some camping.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2007 at 12:33pm
James, still plenty of skiing yet to be had. Perhaps we can find a spot in SW Michigan or NW Indiana to meet up in Spring time. Alan is back on the footin' horse, RLienen is close by there too. I'm sure there are more that I can't name off the top of my head.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2007 at 12:32am
It's a shame you guys live so far away. There is still some good water to be had yet this year. With the 2000 Air in the stable now it would be great to have more people that can foot close by to get some cool pics before seasons end. Oh well there is always GL 2008.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2007 at 10:39am
Good stuff! Hey, love those retro blue and pink suits!
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2007 at 9:59pm
cool videos guys.
Harrry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harrry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2007 at 6:18pm

4 Footer video

More pictures and two bomb out videos here. Kurt's stuff should be way better quality...

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2007 at 12:05pm
I have some video but no good pictures. I'll work on getting the 4 man and 2/3 successful bomb out converted to digital.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2007 at 2:57am
Johnny and Hollywood:

Any pics of the footin after we left last weekend? I heard you had a couple of 4 mans. I'd love to see any & all of the pics!

Rob
Feelgood M.D. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feelgood M.D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2007 at 8:26pm
Got some shortline done in TX over the weekend. Anyone ever try and put a boom on an 86 BFN with the slanted gunnels? Its pretty redneck engineered right now but the plan is to carve a cup into 2 pieces of wood (1 on bottom and 1 on top) and then counter sink 4 bolts and tighten the "clamp wedge" onto the boom with some rubber or something nice on the bottom to protect the boat. Also got a first timer on the boom for some ball slapping laughs.

Hunting for a Early 2000s Super Air or Super Sport w/ a Python
Former Boats:
2001 SN 196
1986 BFN
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 2:07pm
Last time I checked Benedict was closed too, but that was a few days ago. I believe Geneva is open, but you can't do much good skiing out there. I'll let you know if I hear of anything opening.
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 1:51pm
man, so there are no lakes to go on around there then? what about benedict? i was planning on bringing my boat down there this weekend but I may have to stay up in my neck of the woods since they just opened the lake by me back up.
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

BTW, is powers lake Slow No Wake right now? I know Lake Mary is.

Yes, unfortunately it is. It hasn't been s-n-w for as long as Mary and Elizabeth, but after the storms last week almost every lake up there is out of commission. Needless to say, the PLBC is going through some major withdrawal.
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 1:18pm
BTW, is powers lake Slow No Wake right now? I know Lake Mary is.

Thanks,
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2007 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

PLBC huh?

i grew up in Twin Lakes. Spent a bit of time on powers lake but mainly stayed on lake mary. rode with chad magnuson, ryan melcher and jon plumber who all lived on powers lake.

nice lake......

Yep, Powers is a great lake. A bit crowded at times, but super clean, and the rockbar out in the middle is a great place to party. We see John Plumber out there quite a bit, not sure who the other two guys are. We'll be partying it up at the rockbar this Sunday if anyone wants to come out!
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 1:56am
PLBC huh?

i grew up in Twin Lakes. Spent a bit of time on powers lake but mainly stayed on lake mary. rode with chad magnuson, ryan melcher and jon plumber who all lived on powers lake.

nice lake......
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2007 at 8:18pm
Great job, Johnny. How could we ever forget that morning you learned that move. We went from the Deadliest Catch water to glass. Keep up with it. I still haven't attempted the front deep since GL. Just bought myself a new BI suit too. Hope to see you soon, Brad and Tim!

Keep those vids coming.

Ken
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2007 at 1:25am
Well done guys. Johnny, that was a nice dismount.

-JMurph
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feelgood M.D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2007 at 8:57pm
Then maybe its time for a "Kneeboarding with the PLBC boys"

How about you Kurt, lets fire it up.
Former Boats:
2001 SN 196
1986 BFN
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2007 at 6:10pm
I agree, Kneeboarding with the PLBC boys is a completely different thing.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2007 at 6:06pm
Don't hijack the footing thread!
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2007 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Feelgood M.D. Feelgood M.D. wrote:

Uh guys, where are all the sweet kneeboard battle videos/pics from saturday?

Talk to Kurt on that one
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feelgood M.D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2007 at 5:17pm
Uh guys, where are all the sweet kneeboard battle videos/pics from saturday?
Former Boats:
2001 SN 196
1986 BFN
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2007 at 3:17am
My first time trying a back deep since learning at Green Lake...lookin a little shaky, but got up

Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2007 at 3:15am
Hollywood lookin solid on his back deep starts

Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2007 at 2:04am
Kurt (PLBC) and I footn last Thursday

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Johnny Johnny wrote:

We're workin on it Joel...our buddy started re-doing the whole site and then just stopped. He's been really busy traveling to Europe and planning a wedding, so we're trying to get him to hand over the reins to one of us so we can get it up and running again.

At least the old site worked, and was hilarious.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Johnny Johnny wrote:

That's a slow-no-wake buoy

PHOTOSHOP!

M3Fan, if I knew you weren't so busy, I'd ask for your help in getting that going.
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 6:07pm
We're workin on it Joel...our buddy started re-doing the whole site and then just stopped. He's been really busy traveling to Europe and planning a wedding, so we're trying to get him to hand over the reins to one of us so we can get it up and running again.
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 6:04pm
That's a slow-no-wake buoy, but they're optional on our lake if you're in the PLBC
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 6:01pm
Ya know Kev, it's a shame there's no PLBC site anymore to post this stuff...
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 11>
  Share Topic