Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

freeport69

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
arerictor7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arerictor7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: freeport69
    Posted: June-21-2017 at 2:29am
This member has his boat for sale on C.L. mineapolis MN. but be aware he is dishonest. I responed to his ad and he told me on the phone did`nt know anything about the boat could`nt even tell me what kind of motor it had.so i went and looked,then came back home and did some research and came across this site and his posts very strange man.
arerictor7
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2017 at 6:53am
Steven,
I went to the Minneapolis CL and I didn't find a 69 Freeport. Can you provide more information or how about a link?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2017 at 9:54am
What are you saying................. very strange people on this website.

That narrows it down to about maybe 5000 or so people on a good day. Maybe 5001 now

Welcome to the crowd by the way
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2017 at 10:15am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Steven,
I went to the Minneapolis CL and I didn't find a 69 Freeport. Can you provide more information or how about a link?

Hey Pete

There's a new member on the site, joined 6/16/17 nicknamed of all things "69 Freeport" and he's from .........................Minneapolis.

He's got a whopping one post asking questions about a Freeport I/O that he probably doesn't know much of anything about.

Maybe that's who he's talking about Then again maybe not. Maybe 69 Freeport just bought the boat the other guy (Aerictor7) didn't.

My guess is that 69 Freeport just bought it and came here for advice

This detective stuff is kinda fun
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2017 at 10:20am
I thought there was a for sale not too long ago with an I/O Freeport
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic