Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Low Pressure Fuel Pump

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jhersey29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhersey29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Low Pressure Fuel Pump
    Posted: June-09-2015 at 1:14am
Hijacking thread I guess I have seen many companies over the years try to do the model year thing and end up giving up on it. I hope they get it to work but unless the data is supplied by Correct Craft they are going to spend a bundle on it in database maintenance. They should just get a good basic catalog going. There is nothing wrong with a good old catalog. Also they need to add Nautique to their URL. I think they have some really good artsy web developers but they need a CEO and business analyst to help them along if they want to drive traffic. They very rarely show up in any search engines.   Balance of art and functionality is key and they are leaning way to far to the art side at the moment.   Heck look at Amazon. That sight is ugly as can be but it is extremely functional
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2015 at 1:05am
I have seen some changes to their site lately and that parts finder thing is relativly new too. Zach has said they are crazy busy lately,if you have noticed he has not been around---
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
terminaldegree View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terminaldegree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2015 at 9:04pm
Agreed. Zach/N3 was really helpful with me over the phone last fall. Also agree that I'd love to see that parts finder on their website updated...
1996 Sport Nautique GT40/Acme 422
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2015 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Or how about a site sponsor, N3 boat works 317-845-9253

I totally agree!!!!! Give Zach a call. He's always on site helping. I sure don't see anyone from White Lake or Skidim here!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jhersey29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhersey29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2015 at 7:21pm
N3 is also good agree but they do need to step up on the website a bit.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2015 at 7:08pm
Or how about a site sponsor, N3 boat works 317-845-9253
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jhersey29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhersey29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2015 at 6:48pm
Skidim.com
jhersey29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhersey29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2015 at 6:47pm
Nautiqueparts.com
Wormcat1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wormcat1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2015 at 5:39pm
Also fuel gauge not working, Any suggestions? First SN is giving me fit's!!!
Wormcat1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wormcat1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2015 at 5:36pm
Anyone know the part Number for Low Pressure Fuel Pump 1999 SN GT-40 Pro- Boss, Can I just got to parts store (auto zone) and buy? Or is this strictly SN?? Thanks......
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic