NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED: CORRECT CRAFT script emblems..

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2004 at 10:31pm
"You can buy the plastic emblems from mid-west correct craft. In '79 they where cast and chrome plated not plastic from the factory."

This is NOT correct. In 1979 the script logos on the left and right side of the hull at the rear was white and black plastic, riveted on and broken often!!!!! I am definately looking for the white and black plastic ones, either one or two!!!!!!
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2004 at 3:45pm
You can buy the plastic emblems from mid-west correct craft. In '79 they where cast and chrome plated not plastic from the factory.
JrCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2004 at 3:08pm
I have one on my 69 Barracuda that the owners before me put on in place of the chrome emblem they lost. If you have a chrome emblem I will swap with you.
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2004 at 10:56pm
NEEDED DESPERATELY.......the two black and white script CORRECT CRAFT logo emblems for the right and left side of my 1979 Ski Nautique!!!!!! these are the same for many previous years, just not after 1979. PLEASE HELP ME, i will take one or two, name your price!!!!!!! pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com
or...... (980)581-0006 in NC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic