Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

project boat or parts 1980 SN

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
coreytread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: project boat or parts 1980 SN
    Posted: February-14-2006 at 7:25pm
to make a long story short as possible, Im restoring my dearly beloved 77 nauti. My engine is shot, and I almost bought a new one today but bought a boat that needs stringers replaced instead, the engine and tranny are original with 800 hours I opted to buy this boat and part it out or sell it without motor. its a 1980 ski nautique decent interior missing front seat hour meter and engine. I would like to sell the boat for somewhere around 3000 with trailer someone with the know how could make a great boat, The gelcoat looks good paint is faded trailer is in fair condition. please email me for more info I will post pics next week, by the way I bought the boat from a 70 year old man and his wife and it hasnt hardly been used also the boat was seen at southwest correct craft every winter for the past 13 years atleast so its in pretty decent shape for a fixer upper .
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 10:11pm
What color is the hull ? Any pictures of it ?
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 5:01am
Want to sell the motorbox? I need one.

Robert_Bracey@Dom.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:44am
I dont have pics yet the lake the boat is on is too low right now. So I m waiting for rain to move her. The hull is Whit and looks to be in very good condition gelcoat wise. The paint is blue and faded pretty good.I will have pics next week probably.

Yes The engine box is for saleI will take 250 $
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 1:33pm
Please hold the motor box! Where are you?...what color upholstery (it really doesn't matter)...any repairs necessary to the fiberglass?

I want it if any way possible too arrange pickup or shipping!

RB

Robert_Bracey@Dom.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 5:56pm
it is gray, the box is in excellent condition, My cell phone number is 9032455103 you will have to pay shipping the motor box is located in tyler texas call me for more info.
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 7:14pm
Sounds good... It's a little far to drive...If you can determine shipping costs to Smithfield Virginia (zipcode 23430) I'll send a check promptly. Regular ground shipping would be fine. I am unable to get thru to your cell number. I'll keep trying. Mine is (757) 620-7764 if you get an opportunity.

RB
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 7:27pm
Pylon might interest me...is it for sale?

If Robert passes on the motor box...keep me second on the list.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 7:33pm
Motor box is sold, Pylon is for sale, do you want loop and finger too or just pylon
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 8:47pm
Loop & finger is really what I need...might take the whole enchilada! How much?
stang

The Super Air

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 8:52pm
Lift rings? how much$
Scott

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 8:53pm
300 plus shipping

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 8:55pm
this might sound dumb but whats a lift ring
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:00pm
Back to the loop and finger...price on that?
stang

The Super Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:06pm
oops I ment 300 plus shipping for whole pylon and all or 150 for loop and finger, my price is high because Ive searched for one before and they cant be found.

is a lift ring the eyehooks on the bow and stern of the boat used to lift the boat from the water.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:14pm
True...a bit hard to find!
Loop and finger...I will sign up for that! The finger is broken on mine...I need to know that it will fit a 72 SN (I think it should)
Can you tell me the diameter if it's out..or if still attached to the pylon...cicumference will do...I can measure mine . Just need to check size...if it fits I will buy it!
Thanks
stang

The Super Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:17pm
Ill have to get back to you on that, Ive only owned this boat for 2 days aqnd have only seen it once I will know more next week and will also post a complete list of parts with picutres readily availible on the net
Siveck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siveck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:17pm
I am interested in a back seat and rear teak platform plus brackets. Does it have any of this? How much?

Anthony
1975 Ski Nautique
"Small Letter Boat"
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:27pm
I just ran a tape around the base of the loop and eye sect. looks like about 3 1/8". Diameter appears to be 1 inch. I think the 80 SN may have had a larger pylon than mine...but the loop sect may be the same!
If it will fit...you got it sold!Let me know when you find out.

Thanks!

Gary
stang

The Super Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:29pm
backseat might already be sold Ill know for sure next week , teak platform is for sale with brackets very good condition 400$ is what Im asking for The teak platform and brackets. The backseat if its not sold is going for 150 for both top and bottom pieces.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

I just ran a tape around the base of the loop and eye sect. looks like about 3 1/8". Diameter appears to be 1 inch. I think the 80 SN may have had a larger pylon than mine...but the loop sect may be the same!
If it will fit...you got it sold!Let me know when you find out.

Thanks!

Gary

no problem I have a 77 and I know it will fit mine cause I had the same problem when finding a new one a couple of years back, Ill have it measured asap
Siveck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siveck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:37pm
If the back seat is still available next week, then I'll take it.
1975 Ski Nautique
"Small Letter Boat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Siveck Siveck wrote:

Ill keep you on top of the backseat list if the sale falls through

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Siveck Siveck wrote:

Ill let you know
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 9:53pm
Coreytread...you can email me @
lisaandgary@insightbb.com

I scanned through the diaries and looked at pylons ... it looks like the pylon is bigger around but the ring section looks like it stayed the same...when ya know, shoot me an email.
stang

The Super Air

rbjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 2:11am
Hi, Do you have the steering rudder & trailing fins from under the boat. If so what kind of condition are they in. I would definitly be interested. Please feel free to call me anytime.
719-432-8004
ronbjr@adelphia.net
Thanks, Ron
RBJr
80' Nautiques Rock!!
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 6:38am
Originally posted by coreytread coreytread wrote:

The lift rings,Lift the boat off the trailer for service. Or out of the water if you want to hang it on davits. One on the bow and one one the stern
Scott
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 6:39am

One on bow ,one on stern to lift the boat off trailer or the water

Thanks Scott
Scott

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 12:23pm
Scott if your interested in the lift rings make an offer. I am selling them.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 2:04pm

Scott if your interested in the lift rings make an offer. I am selling them.

I really only need one, and can offer 30.00 plus shipping.Are they round in shape? If they aren't round I might need both
Scott
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic